剧集 | 世界尽头的一场谋杀(2023) | 导航列表
是没错 但飞机上没有头顶置物箱
Oh, of course, but, there are no overhead compartments.
好 -没问题
Oh, uh... sure.
你好 哈特小姐 我是陶德
Hello, Ms. Hart. I'm Todd.
你去过我的新书朗读会
You were at my reading.
我很爱真实犯罪案件 很高兴你加入我们
I love true crime. Glad you could join us.
我为朗森先生工作 我是他的个人维安主任
I work for Mr. Ronson. I'm his personal head of security.
希望你不介意 登机前要做简便的健康检查
Now, if you don't mind, we have a quick health check before you board.
只是标准的同意书
Just a, uh, standard consent form.
我快速检查一下登机时的体温
I'll be doing a quick temperature check to board.
还有口腔取样
And a mouth swab.
谢谢你 可以上机了
Thank you. You're all good to go.
谢谢
Thanks.
我是艾瑞克机长 欢迎登机 -谢谢
I'm Captain Eric. Welcome aboard. Thanks.
我可以坐这里吗
Um, may I sit here?
这不是我的飞机
It's not my plane.
我讨厌搭飞机
I hate to fly.
提醒你一下 你可能被喷溅到
Just want to be upfront about that. You're in the splash zone.
你会吐吗
For, like, v-vomit?
非常有可能
Most likely.
没关系 我不怕体液
Oh, that's all right. Body fluids don't scare me.
想吃握寿司或喝清酒吗
Would you like some nigiri? Sake?
这个就好 谢谢
Th-That one, thanks.
你是妲比哈特 猜猜我在看什么书
You're Darby Hart. Guess what I'm reading?
对 我助理给了我这本书
Yeah, my assistant gave it to me.
我过去这几年一直在筹备
For years, I've been...
关于华盛顿特区失踪黑人女性的电影
I've been trying to develop a film about all the missing Black women in D.C.
我是那里人
That's where I'm from.
抱歉 我是马汀米契尔 电影导演
I'm sorry, I-I'm Martin Mitchell. I'm a filmmaker.
马汀米契尔 我超爱你的电影
Martin Mitchell. I'm a great fan of your films.
我真感激 谢谢你
I appreciate that. Thank you.
我是卢梅
Lu Mei.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
你知道《洛杉矶时报》 称她是Z世代的夏洛克福尔摩斯吗
Did you know, L.A. Times called her "Gen Z's Sherlock Holmes."
对 他们说《无名小银》 是极尽逼真的真实犯罪回忆录
Yeah, said Silver Doe was a true crime memoir with a beating heart.
对 -你好年轻喔
Yeah. You're a child.
我只是长得比较童颜
I'm older than I look.
《无名小银》 听起来好像色情片名
Silver Doe? Sounds like a porn name.
我是希恩… -希恩克鲁斯
I'm... -Sian Cruise.
对 不好意思 你自己会说
Yeah. Oh, I'm sorry, you know who you are.
是没错 -你在月球上漫步过耶
I do. I mean, you walked on the moon.
没错 -对
I did. -Yeah.
真是太棒了
This is all fascinating,
但我必须赶在飞机移♥动♥前睡着
but I need to be asleep before the plane moves.
那他…
So...
绝对不是安迪
Definitely not Andy.
我不认同
Disagree.
好 我们在猜每个人是谁邀请来的
All right, the games. Guess who's invited by who.
有九位宾客 五位是安迪邀请 另外四位是…
It's nine guests. Five invited by Andy, four by...
李邀请的
Lee.
以前那个年代
Back in the old days,
区分建造者和非建造者 对安迪而言至关重要
the distinction between builders and non-builders was very important to Andy.
建造者…是什么
Oh, what's, um, what's builders?
力图解决问题并创造真正价值的创业家
People who create companies to solve problems create actual value.
请交出手♥机♥
Your cell phone, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
你可以顺便帮我的手♥机♥充电吗
Can you charge it while you're at it, too?
谢谢 -当然好
Thank you. Of course.
手♥机♥
Cell phone?
这对我来说非常重要
This is, like, half my brain.
之后会还给你
You'll get it back.
如此你才能脱离行动装置 好好享受这次体验
It's so you can enjoy a device-free experience.
好吧
All right.
我要把我的手♥机♥交给维安主任
I'll give mine to the head of my security.
真的有必要这样吗
Is all that really necessary?
没啦 安迪这辈子被暗♥杀♥的次数 甚至比国家元首还多
You know, Andy's had more attempts on his life than any head of state.
安迪只是很浮夸
Andy's just got a flair for the dramatic.
才能常保青春
Keeps him young.
希恩 如果你能说出我们的目的地 那就太好了
You know, Sian, it'd be so nice if you actually told us where we're going.
我绝对不会说 朋友
My lips are sealed, my friend.
我觉得是寒冷的地方
I think it's someplace cold.
机长穿了高领上衣和羽绒背心
The pilot was wearing a turtleneck and a down vest.
是喔 我听说安迪喜欢沙漠
Yeah? I heard Andy likes the desert.
也许不是安迪挑选地点的
Well, maybe Andy didn't pick the place.
对了 你的比尔法洛…
Yo, so, your Bill Farrah?
该不会就是化名为「獠牙」的 艺术家比尔法洛吧
That wouldn't happen to be the Bill Farrah that makes art under the pseudonym FANGS, would it?
对 应该是
Yeah. Yeah, I think it is.
但我们已经六年没联络过了
But, I mean, we haven't spoken in six years, so...
很好 其实不太好啦…
That's cool. I mean, that's not cool, um...
卢梅
Hey, Lu Mei.
我可以吃你的药吗
Could I have some of whatever you've got?
好好睡吧
Knock yourself out.
妲比
Darby.
我以为我们会死
I thought we were going to die.
比尔
Bill?
比尔
Bill?
比尔
Bill?
(这让人难以承受又无法满足)
(车子留给你了)
早安
Good morning.
现在是早上6点46分
It's 6:46 here in the a.m.
地面温度是摄氏零下7度
Minus seven degrees Celsius on the ground.
如果没有带外套也别担心
If you didn't pack jackets, don't worry.
朗森先生已经为各位准备好了一切
Mr. Ronson will have everything waiting for you.
驳车已准备好载各位前往佛伊特谷
Your cars are waiting to take you to Fljot Valley.
欢迎来到冰岛
Welcome to Iceland.
可以冒昧问一下你的职业吗
Is it rude to ask what you do?
我打造智慧城市
I build smart cities.
在中国
In China.
在亦庄
In Yinchuan.
在北♥京♥附近
Uh, it's near Beijing.
你是来卖♥♥书的吗
You're here to sell books?
对 能卖♥♥出去就太好了
Um, well, yeah. That would be great.
不是 我其实是想见李安德森一面
You know, um, I'm actually here to meet Lee Andersen.
我们快到佛伊特谷了
We're approaching the Fljot Valley.
欢迎 卢梅女士
Welcome, Ms. Lu Mei.
欢迎…欢迎
It's nice to see you. Welcome.
我来帮你拿行李
Let me take your bags.
哈特小姐 欢迎来到佛伊特谷
Ms. Hart. Welcome to the Fljot Valley.
我是饭店经理莫里斯
I'm Marius, the hotel manager.
住宿期间有任何需求 请不吝告诉我们 我们会全力协助
If you need anything throughout your stay, please know that we are all here to help.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是你的通行戒指
This is your ring key.
你可以用来进入自己的房♥间
It will grant you entry into your room,
水疗设施 以及室内和户外的泡澡区
as well as the spa, the baths, indoors and out.
饭店里有一些私人区域
Of course, there are private sections of the hotel,
用你的戒指是无法进入的
and your ring will not grant you access to those.
你住八号♥房♥
You are room 8.
在楼上的右手边
Just at the top of the stairs, to the right.
谢谢
Thanks.
卢梅 这边请 这次飞行如何
Ah, Lu Mei. Please, this way. How was your flight?
很棒 太棒了
什么
What?
你好 妲比 有什么需要协助的地方吗
Hello, Darby. How can I help you?
雷伊 -我是你的人工智慧助理
Ray? -I'm your AI assistant.
我知道 我们见过面
I know. We met before.
没错 我送了安迪的邀请函给你
That's right. I delivered Andy's invitation.
我们很高兴你来了
We're glad you're here.
安迪想借此机会在极地测试我的发展
Andy sees this as an arctic test run for my development.
这首歌♥真赞
Good song.
那是咖啡吗
Whoa, is that coffee?
咖♥啡♥因♥有助于调整时差
Caffeine is good for jet lag.
迷你吧台可免♥费♥使♥用♥
剧集 | 世界尽头的一场谋杀(2023) | 导航列表