剧集 | 世界尽头的一场谋杀(2023) | 导航列表
拉媞莎琼斯 露丝卡明斯基
Latisha Jones. Ruth Kaminski.
梅莉莎张
Melissa Chang.
爱丽森杜普瑞
Alison Dupree.
梅莉莎巴哈瑞
Marissa Bahari.
比尔
Bill...
好 我一晚只能念这么多了 谢谢大家
Yeah, I think that's all I can handle for, uh, one night. Uh, thank you.
谢谢你 好 现在开放提问
Thank you. All right. Uh, we're gonna open it up for some questions.
对 你 这位先生
Yes, you, sir.
我看到你把这本书 献给那个骇客李安德森 为什么
I saw that you dedicated the book to Lee Andersen, the hacker. Why?
我成长过程中
Um, when I was growing up,
她是少数几位女性程式设计师之一
she was one of the only female coders around.
但之后他们肉搜她 毁了她的一生
You know, until they doxed her and destroyed her life.
但我认为她还是略胜一筹
But I think she got the better of them, you know?
什么意思 -她和安迪朗森结婚
What do you mean? Well, she married Andy Ronson.
就是那个科技王
You know, the King of Tech.
如果大家今晚也帮我捧个场
And maybe if y'all help me sell some books tonight,
那我就可以辞掉我在科技业的工作 买♥♥一些他的商品
then, uh, I can quit my IT job and actually buy some of his stuff.
这里 -好 请说
Yeah. Yes, go ahead.
我读了你的书 那…之后怎么了
I read your book and... what happened?
你和比尔深爱彼此 但为什么他今晚不在这里呢
You and Bill were so in love and... Why isn't he here tonight?
嗨 妲比 我知道你那里很晚了
Hey, Darby, I know it's late where you are,
但我们已经忙了整整两晚
but, uh, we've been up two days straight.
终于成功叫里克抓取脸书的资料
Finally got Rick to scrape Facebook.
(无名尸档案)
另外 我把达珂塔的犯罪现场照片 全都传回云端硬碟
Plus, I got the Dakota scene photos. Bounced it all to Dropbox.
(验尸报告提到「无法辨认」)
我知道也许要花很多时间 但你能处理吗
I know it might take some time, but, uh, can you do your thing?
这方面你最厉害了
No one better than you.
(无名尸-南卡罗莱纳压缩档)
(失踪人口) (露比泰罗斯 女性 白人)
(也许雷伊:我是雷伊)
「安迪朗森的助理」
Andy Ronson's assistant?
什么鬼
What the fuck?
(安迪想分享一些东西给你)
(点选此连结 下载我们的专属VPN)
(Reddit论♥坛♥) (无名尸档案板 朗森科技板)
(朗森科技板) (是在搞笑 还是俄♥罗♥斯♥的骇客新招 )
(安迪朗森)
(《连线》) (朗森嘲笑太空旅行计画)
(影音平台) (安迪朗森的一天)
(《科技内♥幕♥》) (朗森居家安全韧体更新)
(安迪朗森领导之道)
(《时报漫谈》)
(Reddit论♥坛♥ 朗森科技板) (妲比兹 您有一则新留言)
(健忘者:是骇客攻击)
(白兔:呃…不要下载)
(白兔:还是下载吧 我想知道 笑死)
(安迪住在俄♥罗♥斯♥太空站)
听我说 如果是别人 我会说是骇客攻击
Look, if it was someone else, I would say hack,
但是 朋友 《洛杉矶时报》刚给了你的新书正评
but you, my friend, just got a sweet L.A. Times review.
好喔 那又怎样
Yeah, all right. So what?
我在朗读会上提到朗森一次
I mentioned Ronson once in a book reading,
他就想要分享东西给我吗 拜托
and now he wants to share something with me? Come on.
这很显然是恶作剧 -不…不
Hey, it's a prank, obviously. No, no, no, no.
朗森不用公♥关♥的
Ronson doesn't use PR people.
再说 只要知道怎么找 网路上都能找到答案
Besides, everything's online if you know where to look.
好吧 好 但是
Yeah, all right, but,
为什么偏偏是和李安德森结婚的亿万富翁 传讯息给我
I mean, why is a billionaire, who happens to be married to Lee Andersen, texting me?
他才没有 是那个助理「雷伊」联络你 再说 最糟会怎样
Yeah, he's not. Ray the assistant is. Besides, what's the worst thing that happens?
如果是攻击 你能把手♥机♥资料全部洗掉 拜托 反正你一定有备份
It's a hack, and then you wipe your phone. Come on, I know you're backed up.
不要…不要 这很难说 我觉得他们意图不轨
No, no, no, no, I don't know. I bet they're up to some dark shit.
什么意思
What do you mean?
对 那种有钱人通常都很邪恶
Money like that is always dark shit.
你不是在嫉妒吗 老兄 -什么 才怪…
You're just jealous, man. -What, no...
好啦 我晚一点再联络你们
All right, I'll... I'll hit you up later, guys.
但如果我失踪 找个搜救队来救我 好吗
But, um, send a search and rescue when I go missing, yeah?
好
All right.
(安装中…)
(妲比哈特)
(「妲比哈特」想要存取麦克风)
(「妲比哈特」想要存取相机)
(「妲比哈特」想要存取蓝牙)
妲比 我在外面 让我上去
Darby. I'm outside. Let me up.
你不是想见我吗 我在外面
Don't you want to see me? I'm outside.
要死了
Fuck.
让我上楼吧
Let me up.
妲比
Darby.
妲比
Darby.
你好 妲比 很高兴终于见到你了
Hello, Darby. How nice to finally meet you.
你不请我进去吗
Aren't you going to invite me in?
我谨代表安迪朗森 邀请你参加他的2023年进修营
I'm here on Andy Ronson's behalf to invite you to his 2023 Retreat.
非凡之人的小型聚会
A small gathering of minds.
讨论科技如何确保 人类未来安全无虞的座谈会
A symposium to discuss technology's role in ensuring a human future.
我们会支付一切开销 机票和食宿 满足你一切所需
All expenses paid. Flight, lodging, food, whatever you should need.
两周后出发 一周后回程
The plane departs in two weeks, and returns the week after.
你想要加入我们吗 妲比
Would you care to join us, Darby?
我…
I'm...
不好意思 这…
Sorry, uh... It's just, um...
什么 我不知道该说什么
What? I don't really... have the words.
没关系
That's quite all right.
安迪也曾介绍给我让我哑口无言的事物
Andy's introduced me to things that have left me speechless, too.
是喔 例如什么
Yeah, like what?
韦瓦第的《四季协奏曲》
Vivaldi's "Spring."
碧昂丝
Beyoncé.
波赫士的全部作品 电视节目《辛普森家庭》
The collected works of Borges. The television program The Simpsons.
我超爱《辛普森家庭》
I love The Simpsons.
我拔智齿后连看了好几集
I binged it when I got my wisdom teeth out.
你对花枝的角色感同身受
You felt a kinship to Lisa.
到哪都是天才并不好受
It's hard being the smartest person in most rooms.
对
Yeah. It's, um,
感觉…很孤单
it's lonely.
对
Yes.
你来进修营不会感到孤单
You won't be lonely on the retreat.
那里人才云集
It's an impressive gathering.
我相信你会觉得其他与会者
I'm sure you'll find the other attendees of the retreat
和花枝辛普森一样出色
just as fascinating as Lisa Simpson.
李安德森会去吗
Will Lee Andersen be there?
当然
Of course.
李和安迪都相当关注你的作品
Your work is of great interest to both Lee and Andy.
你觉得呢 妲比 你要加入我们吗
What do you say, Darby? Will you join us?
小鬼 -嗨 爸爸
Kiddo? Hey, Dad.
你那里很早呢 还好吗
It's early there. You okay?
对…对 你在工作吗
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Uh, you at work?
我有一个案子 颈部多处撕裂伤
I have a case here. Multiple neck lacerations.
切口整齐 一处致命的穿刺伤 切断了颈动脉
Clean cuts. One fatal stab wound severing the carotid.
伤口多深 -六英寸
How deep? -Six inches.
边缘呢 -算整齐
Margins? -Fairly clean.
但组织损伤不规则 凶器斜斜切入
But the tissue damage, very irregular. The weapon entered obliquely.
切入点周围有瘀伤
Bruising around point of entry?
对 圆形的 我想是…
Yup, round. I'm thinking...
螺丝起子 尖锐的一字起子
Screwdriver. Sharp flathead.
听我说 爸 我碰到很扯的事
Uh, look, Dad, something crazy happened.
话说…
Um, so...
安迪朗森邀请我去参加进修营
Andy Ronson invited me on a retreat.
不好意思 是那个大名鼎鼎的安迪朗森吗
Sorry, uh, Andy Ronson, Andy Ronson?
对
Yeah.
那你觉得他想干嘛
Well, what do you think he wants?
我不知道
Well, I don't know.
我不清楚 应该是科技大会
I don't know, I think it's like a-a tech conference.
在哪举办
Where?
他们不透露 因为维安考量
Um, they don't tell you. For security.
那… -对
Yeah. Yeah.
对 -我真以你为荣 小鬼
Well, uh, I'm proud of you, kiddo.
你打算要去吧
And you, you're gonna go, right?
(哈特小姐 你的司机已经抵达)
我这辈子唯一一次坐飞机时
Um, well, I mean, the last and only time that I was on a plane,
我整个恐慌症发作
I had a panic attack. And...
我也不擅长和陌生人互动 但…
I'm not great around new people, but, um,
但怎么可能拒绝安迪朗森呢
I mean, can you say no to Andy Ronson?
你好 哈特小姐
Hello, Miss Hart. -Hey.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你好 哈特小姐 我帮你把行李送上去吧
Hello, Ms. Hart. I'll see that this gets on board.
不用 我可以放在置物箱 谢谢
Oh, um, no, I can put it in the compartment. Thanks.
剧集 | 世界尽头的一场谋杀(2023) | 导航列表