剧集 | 世界尽头的一场谋杀(2023) | 导航列表
好 好的 不容易
Okay, all right, not easy,
只是我们一路找到的线索
but, uh, it just feels like we're picking up breadcrumbs
好像是有人刻意留下来的
deliberately left to be found.
我觉得这家伙很想要找到伙伴
I have a feeling this guy's dying for company.
他很希望别人看到他 我可不想去见他
He-he wants to be seen so bad, and I-I don't want to see him.
所以你要…你要直接回家…
So you're just, you're gonna go home?
没有 -因为你怕了
No. -'Cause you're chickenshit.
尽管这家伙追杀并毁掉女人
Even though this man hunts down and destroys women?
尽管我们让某个人无声无息地死去 还查不出身分
Even though when we let someone die unnamed and unacknowledged,
基本上就代表我们觉得无所谓
we're basically saying we're okay with it.
这个国家 全世界就像个乱葬岗
I mean, this country, this whole world, is just a fucking mass grave
大家都能接受 但我不行
and everyone's okay with it, but I'm not.
我不想接受… -妲比 妲比
I don't want to be okay with it. -Darby, Darby, Darby.
拿毛巾
I'll get the towel.
该死 天啊
Fuck. Oh, my God.
我好像必须死了 你才会爱我
I feel like I'd have to die for you to love me.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
抱歉
Sorry.
深呼吸 深呼吸 -抱歉
Take a deep breath. Take a deep breath.
不 我很抱歉
No, I'm sorry...
妲比
Darby!
雷伊
Ray?
有什么需要效劳的 妲比
How can I help, Darby?
可以开启投影功能吗
Will you enable projection?
我得跟别人谈谈
I think I need to talk to someone.
你可以和我谈 妲比
You can talk to me, Darby.
我…
I...
我不想再保持清醒了
I don't think I want to be awake anymore.
一切都好伤人
Everything hurts.
为什么一切都很伤人 妲比
Why does everything hurt, Darby?
应该是从我有记忆以来就是如此
I think it's hurt for as long as I can remember, really.
听起来很痛苦
That sounds painful.
你要不要再多说一点
Why don't you tell me more about it?
我觉得人生就像肥皂钢丝绒…
Um, I think life's like a Brillo pad.
慢慢地消磨你的皮肤
And it rubs your skin away. Little by little.
所以你一开始没察觉 然后…
So you don't really notice at first, and then...
然后有一天…
And then, one day,
一切猛然袭来…
it all comes at once.
你才发觉你已经没有皮肤
And you realize you don't have any skin left.
你已经无力抵抗这个世界
And there's nothing between you and the world anymore.
你没有皮肤吗
You've got no skin.
这让你有什么感觉 妲比
How does that make you feel, Darby?
我这样跟你说话很疯狂吗
Is it crazy that I'm talking to you like this?
不会 妲比
No, Darby.
伊莱莎是麻省理工在196♥4♥年 首度打造的谘商机器人
ELIZA was the first therapy bot created in 196♥4♥ at MIT.
许多人向她吐露心事 因为她善于倾听
Many people confided in her because she was a good listener.
我也善于倾听
I am a good listener, too.
「我知道…」
「大卫…」
「点整」
(我知道为什么比尔打给大卫 22点整 泳池见)
「22点整 泳池见」
"2200. Pool."
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
该死 好冷
Fuck, it's cold.
该死
Fuck it.
剧集 | 世界尽头的一场谋杀(2023) | 导航列表