剧集 | 世界尽头的一场谋杀(2023) | 导航列表
It's fun, right?
对 我小时候都没有这种东西
Yeah. I never had anything like this when I was a kid.
因为科技会呈指数性成长
That's 'cause technology is exponential.
天啊 你好聪明
Wow. Um, you're smart.
而且非常幸运
And you're very lucky.
不过我爸妈会吵架
Except when my parents fight.
你小时候爸妈会吵架吗
When you were little, did your parents fight?
对 他们会吵架
Um, yeah. Yeah, they did.
确实会
They did.
其实常常在吵
A lot, actually.
你♥爸♥妈都在吵什么
What do your parents fight about?
未来
The future.
祖莫 过来
Zoomer, come here.
爸 爸爸 -嗨
Dad! Dad! - Hey.
我让妲比看了我的城♥堡♥
I showed Darby my castle.
是吗 她喜欢吗
Yeah? Did she like it?
喜欢 但我觉得她要多练习
Yeah, but I think she needs practice.
好 你赶快去破关吧
Okay. You go finish your game.
等等…等等 慢一点
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. S-Slow down.
小心
Careful.
你很会和小孩相处
You're good with kids.
我曾经是小孩
I was one.
不一定有帮助
Doesn't always help.
你知道华特迪士尼的故事吗
Know anything about Walt Disney?
我知道他的电影 对
Um, I mean, his movies, yeah.
在1920年代 没人相信能制♥作♥出动画剧情长片
So, in the 1920s, no one believed it was even possible to make an animated feature.
他花了七年 最终打破所有纪录
Took him seven years, and then he broke all records.
多年后 在他五十几岁时 他在家里建造了许多铁轨
Years later, when he was in his 50s, he built all these train tracks in his home.
大家都以为他疯了
People thought he'd lost his mind.
这个成年人开着玩具 在自己家客厅进进出出
There was this grown man riding in and out of the living room on a children's toy.
但他是从多方角度切入思考
But he was thinking in three dimensions.
他要打造出一个东西
He was working something out.
是什么
What?
前所未有的事
Something that had never been done before:
在真实世界的动画电影
a movie in motion in the real world.
主题乐园
A theme park.
迪士尼乐园
Disneyland.
你能感同身受
And you feel a kinship with him.
我买♥♥了几只仓鼠给祖莫 我以为它们都是公鼠
So, I bought Zoomer a couple of hamsters and I thought they were both male,
结果有一只母鼠
but turns out one of them was female.
他很喜欢看小仓鼠出生
And he loved watching the babies be born.
于是我们让它们交♥配♥ 研究模式
So we started to mate them together. Study the patterns.
黑毛 棕毛 蓝眼 隐性特征 显性特征
Black hair, brown hair, blue eyes, recessive traits, dominant traits.
我们曾一度有50只仓鼠
Think we had over 50 at one point.
是67只
67.
李觉得我疯了
Lee thought I'd lost my mind.
但你只是从多方角度切入思考
But you were working something out in three dimension.
我发现要让AI快速跃进的方法 就是让它们结合
I realized that the way to leap AI forward was to mate them.
有办法吗
You can do that?
雷伊就是我的语言处理算法
Ray is a combination of my language processing algorithm
和居家维安AI的结晶
and my home security AI.
就像迪士尼 你透过探索让科技快速演进
Like Disney, you leapt tech forward through play.
经过审慎的思考过后
So, after giving it some serious thought,
我真心认为让你回家是最好的安排
I really do think it's best that you go home.
你很哀痛
You're grieving.
我老实告诉你
And to be perfectly transparent,
我很介意你到处质问宾客和我的员工
interrogating the guests and my staff is something I'm just not comfortable with.
我问他们问题是因为警♥察♥都没问
I asked them questions because the police didn't.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
因为我亲眼看着比尔过世 但没人问我话
Because I watched Bill die and no one's asked me anything.
如果他们真的问了 你会说什么
And if they did, what would you say?
有人在他过世前几分钟去见了他
That someone came to see him a few minutes before he died.
我黑进了门铃监控摄影机
I hacked the doorbell cameras.
你觉得我不知情吗
You think I don't know that?
这里骇客云集
It's a conference of hackers.
我也看过监控画面
I've seen the footage, too.
我知道某个戴面具的人 在午夜12点03分去到比尔的房♥间
I know that someone in a mask came to Bill's room at 12:03 a.m.,
但他当时已经注射了毒品
but he'd already injected himself at that point.
我们没有房♥内的监控摄影机 但我们会监控心跳
See, we don't have cameras in the room, but we do monitor heart rates.
因为吗♥啡♥ 比尔的心跳骤升
And Bill's spiked, as a result of the morphine,
那个不请自来的宾客 在4分36秒后才到他的房♥间
four minutes and 36 seconds before the arrival of the uninvited guest,
而你6分11秒后才去敲了他的门
and six minutes and 11 seconds before you turned up at the door.
警方之所以没问你话
The reason the police didn't ask you anything
是因为他们已经从比尔的血液报告中 得到了充分证据
is because they got everything they needed to know from Bill's blood.
毒物报告结果出来了 死因确切无误
The toxicology came in. It's definitive.
他是用药过量而死
He overdosed.
你从小在犯罪现场长大 以为这次也是如此
You grew up on crime scenes and you think this is one too.
但并不是
It's not.
这只是一场悲剧
It's the site of a tragedy
让你留在这里很痛苦…对你和其他人都是
and keeping you here is painful. For you and the others.
不要
No. Sorry, I...
抱歉 我…我不想离开
I don't want to go. I...
我…我想留下来
I want to stay.
听我说 我很好 说真的 我…
Look, I'm okay, honestly. I...
我只是照你说的 找点事做
I'm just keeping busy, like you said.
我必须为所有人着想
I have to do what's best for everyone.
我们会派车载你回雷克雅维克
A car is gonna take you to Reykjav铆k
再让你搭头等舱回美国
and there'll be a first-class seat on a plane back to the U.S.
妲比 你需要休息
What you need, Darby, is rest.
你很脆弱
You're very fragile.
能把戒指交出来吗
Can I take your ring?
建议你开始收拾行李
Be good if you started to pack.
雷伊 帮我翻译这则报道
Ray? Translate this for me.
「人称獠牙的争议性艺术家比尔法洛 日前过世 得年27岁
Controversial artist Bill Farrah, better known as "FANGS," had died at the age of 27.
法洛生前是程序设计师和骇客
A former computer coder and hacker,
许多人把他看作恶作剧罪犯
Farrah was seen as a criminal prankster by many
其他人则视他为艺术家和倡议人士」
and as an artist and activist to others.
地狱
「他以獠牙之名创作的第一个作品
His first known work as "FANGS" was a global project
是将全球各地壳牌加油站的S移除
to remove the "S" from Shell stations around the world,
此举招致猛烈抨击 也让该公♥司♥陷入公♥关♥危机
leaving a scathing critique and PR nightmare in its wake.
他备受赞誉的最新作品“人造疯狂”
His most recent and acclaimed work, Artificial Insanity,
在底特律的废弃汽车工厂举办
was staged in an abandoned auto factory in Detroit
对科技产业表达了强烈的不满
and was deeply critical of the tech industry.
冰岛当局表示 法洛周一晚间因用药过量而死
Icelandic authorities say Farrah died Monday evening from a drug overdose.
他当时独自到费勒耶小镇度假
He was on vacation alone in the small town of Fellabaer.
他留下了他的母亲伊丽莎白法洛 她是住在俄亥俄州代顿的护理师
He is survived by his mother, Elizabeth Farrah, a nurse in Dayton, Ohio.
群众纷纷在网络上悼念他 上传视频并发文
Mourners from across the Internet are posting videos
讲述法洛的艺术作品对他们的意义」
and comments about what Farrah's art meant to them.
这是我祖母的
These were my grandmother's.
你记得夺走耳环的男人有何特征吗
Is there anything else you remember about the man who took them from you?
他的长相或…
Anything about how he looked or...
我没看到他的脸
Didn't see his face.
那是十六年前的事了
It was 16 years ago.
他有什么味道
What he smelled like?
漂白水和胡后水
Bleach and aftershave.
那他的双手呢
And his hands?
外观是什么样子 或是有什么触感
Um, how did they look or what did they feel like?
手指修长 强而有力
Strong, long fingers.
戴着手套
Gloves.
他勒住我 他…他的脸就在我面前
He was choking me and his-his face was right there.
我没办法呼救或转身 但我拿着钥匙
I can't call for help or turn, but I'm holding the keys.
我往他的脸上戳
I gouge him in the face.
他惊呼一声 感觉很惊讶
He cries out, surprised-like.
我就从车子跑到温蒂汉堡店里
And I ran from the car to the Wendy's.
你真的很勇敢 他们有这么说吗
That was really brave. Did they tell you that?
警♥察♥吗 -对
The police? Yeah.
没有 他们说我这么晚不该在外面
No, they said I shouldn't have been out so late alone.
好 我们该…我们该走了
All right, we should-we should get going.
你们为什么要调查这件事
Why y'all doing this?
大概是因为我们很愤怒吧
Well, I-I guess 'cause we're angry.
剧集 | 世界尽头的一场谋杀(2023) | 导航列表