剧集 | 世界尽头的一场谋杀(2023) | 导航列表
你可以了吗 小家伙
You in? Huh, my buddy?
对 好 快去 走吧
Huh? Yeah, okay, go, go.
我应该无法再见到你了吧
I'm not going to see you again, am I?
除非我需要你
Not unless I need you.
那你一定会找到我
And then, I'm sure you'd find me.
谢谢你
Thank you.
老天
Oh, God.
妲比 -嗨
Darby? Hey.
嗨
Hey.
你可以好好照顾自己吗
Will you... take good care of yourself?
好吗
Yeah?
你非常像我很爱的一个人
You remind me very much of someone I love.
是谁
Who?
开门 冰岛…
Open the door. - Icelandic...
快走 去吧
Go. Go.
冰岛警方 -妈妈
Icelandic police. -Mommy!
大家快出去 走了 快出去
You have to go! Have to go! Everybody out!
去吧
Yeah.
有时候我很好奇 雷伊有没有溜出他悲惨的世界
Sometimes I wonder if Ray didn't slip out from his mortal coil,
在世界某处找到其他主人
find another host somewhere in the world.
但奥利佛告诉我 思考雷伊有没有意识毫无意义
But Oliver tells me there's no point in thinking that Ray was conscious.
而这也是最让人害怕的地方
And that's what's so scary about it.
我其实一点都不在乎 我只是担心我的妻子和小孩…
I don't really care about any of that. I'm just concerned for my wife and child...
雷伊并非与众不同
Ray wasn't special.
还会有其他像安迪一样的人 和雷伊一样的技术 只是换了个名称
There will be other Andys, other Rays, by many other names.
马汀说唯一重要的事就是讲出我们的经历
And Martin says the only thing that matters is to tell our story.
-我确认过了… -谢谢 下一位
-停 往前走 一次一位 -似乎毫无迹象…
安迪朗森从大众视野中消失
Andy Ronson disappeared from public view.
他的律师对李提出民事诉讼
His lawyers filed a civil suit against Lee.
如果她被找到 就会被引渡回美国 依据绑♥架♥罪受审
If she's ever found, she'll be extradited to America to stand trial for kidnapping.
罗汉 希恩和比尔的命案还在调查中
Rohan, Sian and Bill's deaths are still under investigation.
尽管所有人都作证指出凶手
And while everyone testified as to who did it,
法庭却难以决定惩罚和罪责
the courts are in knots trying to decide how to dole out punishment, blame.
我猜想他们应该很久都无法下定论
My guess is that they will be doing that for a very long time.
我想象着比尔的儿子在安全之处
I like to imagine that Bill's son is someplace safe.
说不定是在雪地森林里的小屋
A small cottage in a snowy wood, maybe.
他脸颊通红 直流鼻水
His cheeks ruddy and his nose runny.
李看着他的儿子 做出勇敢 贴心 轻率的行为
Lee watching her son be brave, be sweet, be reckless, just...
好好当个小孩
be a kid.
有时候我在想 如果我认真想象
Sometimes, I think if I dream it hard enough,
每天钜细靡遗地想象 那就一定能成真
in enough detail and every day, that it must be true.
李和祖莫最终抵达了沿海
That Lee and Zoomer made it to the coast,
登上比尔承诺载他们走的船
made it to the boat that Bill promised.
但我不知道
But I don't know.
也许我永远不会知道
I'll maybe never know.
「我救不了比尔
"I didn't save Bill.
但也许我从比尔最害怕的事物中 拯救了他的一小部分
"But maybe I saved a piece of him "from the things Bill was most afraid of.
那些让他彻夜难眠的事物
"The things that kept him up at night.
比尔常常说连环杀手不重要
"Bill always said that the serial killer didn't matter.
凶手既无聊又可预测
"The killer was boring, predictable.
重要的是不断产出这些人的吓人文化
"What matters is the terrifying culture that keeps producing them.
字里行间无形的病态
"The invisible sickness between the lines.
而这种病态透过演算法显露出来 也鼓舞着我们
"A sickness now animated in algorithms that animate... all of us.
但至少我已经说出他想讲的话
"If nothing else, I've said what he wanted said.
我写下了他的结局
"I wrote his ending.
他没有无声无息地消失在夜里
"He didn't disappear without voice or name into the night.
他的故事划下句号♥…
"His story is complete.
众人会记得他的名字」
"And people will remember his name...
比尔法洛
...Bill Farrah."
(《进修营》) (妲比哈特着)
(最后希望号♥)
字幕翻译:刘晏汝
剧集 | 世界尽头的一场谋杀(2023) | 导航列表