剧集 | 世界尽头的一场谋杀(2023) | 导航列表
No ID.
代表什么
Which means?
大概无法帮她讨回公道吧 -大概说对了
Probably no justice. Probably right.
像这样的伤口
Well... a wound like this,
也许过程很快
maybe it was fast.
有可能吗 -什么
Is it ever? What?
够快吗 -别这样
Fast enough? Don't.
她知道她要死了
I mean, she knew--
这样不专业
It's not professional.
这只是我的想法
It's just how I think.
我要写报告
I have the paperwork.
能把她的骨骸装箱 回家时顺道拿去储藏室放吗
Can you box her remains up and take her to storage on your way home?
好
Yeah.
那这对耳环呢
What about these?
如果耳环…
What if they--
没有身分就无法立案
No ID, no case.
放进箱子里 -好
In the box. -Okay.
(无名氏男尸)
(无名氏女尸)
(证物) (案件号♥码)
(Google图片搜寻)
(上传档案)
(查无此影像其他大小的图片) (可能相关搜寻:坚实)
(相似图片)
(装饰艺术银耳环 无名氏女尸)
(配饰让警方查出 「无名氏女尸」的身分)
(悬案最新消息) (被遗忘的案件)
(聚焦悬案 42号♥)
(无名尸档案)
(银耳环 无名氏女尸)
(银饰 无名氏女尸)
(戴着银耳环的无名氏女尸 )
(仍在寻找能让悬案重启调查的人事物)
(中西部的无名氏女尸悬案)
(我有情报 在爱荷华州柯林顿郡)
(年龄介于15至29岁年轻女子的骨骸)
(2000年代死亡 尸体旁有这对耳环)
(网路相簿网站)
(复♥制♥)
(追杀比尔:还有什么情报 )
(接受来自追杀比尔的对话邀请)
(如果拒绝 将移除对话邀请)
(妲比兹)
(这对耳环和受害者不搭)
(怎么说 )
(她很年轻 年轻女生不会戴这种耳环)
(你对耳环有研究吗 )
(对)
(不)
(算是吧)
(太牵强了 需要更多证据)
(凶手把尸体 丢弃在距离主要街道很远的农地)
(也许是货车司机或开车经过的人)
(好多了 就这样吗 )
(我听得到死人的声音)
该死
Fuck.
(输入名字或使用者名称) (妲兹)
你听得到死人的声音
So the dead talk to you?
对
yeah.
对
Yeah.
你听到了什么
What have you heard?
比尔
有何不可
-谁会用iMovie… -我就会 很好用啊
马汀米契尔 -早安 卢梅
Good morning, Lu Mei.
好好享用 -叫我马汀就好
Enjoy. -You can just call me Martin.
马汀米契尔是我最爱的美国姓名
Martin Luther is my favorite American name.
-我听过他 -听起来很顺耳
念起来的声音 -非常悦耳
That's weird.
我还不知道有人会有最爱的美国姓名呢
I didn't know people had...
看来是有 卢梅选了我的姓名
我很遗憾 真的很遗憾 妲比
I'm so sorry. I'm sorry.
我会喜欢那部电影吗 -希望你喜欢
Am I gonna like this movie? -I hope you do.
昨晚泡澡过后 睡得如何 -睡得很沉
How did you sleep after last night's... - I think like a baby.
我泡了温泉或热水浴… -睡得很熟
Hot baths and cold beers. -Yeah.
或看你怎么称呼
怎么称呼那个设施 热水浴吗
怎样
我们玩得很开心 -谢谢
Thank you.
很抱歉延后了早餐用餐时间
Apologies for the, uh, delayed breakfast.
我想在这里告诉大家相当让人痛心的消息
I wanted everyone to be here to meet some truly awful news together.
比尔法洛昨晚过世了
Bill Farrah passed away last night.
什么 -天啊 什么意思
What? - Oh, my God. What do you mean?
看起来他昨晚午夜后在房♥内用药过量过世
It appears that he overdosed in his room sometime after midnight.
希恩和饭店紧急救护技术员试图救活他
Sian and the hotel EMT tried to revive him,
但他们束手无策
but there was nothing they could do.
我已经通知警方 他们入夜前就会抵达
I've contacted the police. They'll be here before nightfall.
他们会来处理一切流程
They'll come and they'll attend to everything.
我今早已经和他的母亲谈过 -天啊
I spoke to his mother this morning. Oh, my God.
我恳请各位 拜托在他的家人接到消息之前
I just urge all of you to please, please don't say anything to anybody
务必不要把消息传出去
until all of his family have been contacted.
天啊
Oh, my God.
真可怜
Poor boy.
冷静点
罗汉 没事的
Rohan, it'll be okay.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们能看他吗
Can we see him?
我认为最好别靠近 让警方处理遗体
I think it's best to leave him and let the authorities tend to the body.
你是指让警方调查吗
You mean to investigate?
对 调查…
Yes. An investigation...
势必能确认死因
Which will undoubtedly confirm the cause of death.
在座各位应该都知道
I think this group is no stranger to the fact
最超群绝伦的艺术家心智也最为脆弱
that our most brilliant artistic minds are often our most fragile.
我昨晚看到他了
I saw him last night.
我们昨晚都有看到比尔
Well, we all saw Bill last night.
不是 我就在他的窗边
No, I was at his window.
他过世时 我就在他旁边
I was with him when he died.
他当时很害怕
And he was scared.
非常害怕
Like shit scared.
感觉他努力要活下来
Like he was fighting for his life.
自我了结的人意识到情况无法挽回的时候
People who take their own lives often regret it at the moment they realize
通常都会后悔 -恕我直言 但你又不了解比尔
there's no going back. I'm sorry, but you didn't even know Bill.
抱歉 但我很了解成瘾 我的亲生父母都是成瘾之人
I'm sorry, but I do know about addiction. Both my biological parents were addicts.
但他…这…
But it, it's...
比尔多年前就戒掉了
Bill got sober years ago.
你在飞机上说过你六年没见过比尔了
You said on the plane you hadn't seen Bill in six years.
也许他已经变了个人
Maybe you didn't know him anymore.
真可怜 你一定很震惊
Poor girl. You're in shock.
我看得出这些征状
I know it when I see it.
我们看到的景象会让人难以承受
It was awful, what we saw.
谁快帮她倒杯茶
Somebody pour her a tea.
我觉得我该取消今天的简报
I think I should cancel today's presentation.
你们应该正在安排让我们离开吧
I assume you're arranging for our departure?
有宾客过世 我们没办法继续下去了
I mean, we cannot continue here under this death knell.
没错 安迪
It's true, Andy.
我们痛失了许多人都相当在意的人
We've been robbed of somebody that many of us cared about deeply,
这很糟糕 是悲剧 是没错 我们大可今天就回家
and it's awful, it's tragic. And, yes, we could all go home today,
但这样就是半途而废 我不希望如此
but then we'd be quitters. And I don't want to be that,
比尔应该也不希望我们这么做
and I don't think Bill would want us to be that.
你建议我们怎么做 我们该直接回家睡觉吗
Wh-What do you suggest we do? That we just go home to our beds,
考量到我们面临的困境 我们还要躲避问题吗
we pull the covers over our heads given everything we're up against?
这个活动花了两年筹备
This took two years to organize.
何时才能再让所有人齐聚一堂
When are we gonna get this group of people together in the same room?
比尔的死象征了我们身处的时代
Bill's death is the era that we're living in.
随时随地都有人死去
There's fucking death everywhere.
突变病毒 荒野锐减 民♥主♥崩毁
Mutating viruses, dwindling wilderness, unraveling democracy.
但我们不会放弃 不会半途而废
But we don't give up. We don't quit.
当然 如果有人想离开 我会帮你们安排
I will, of course, make arrangements for anybody who-who wants to leave,
但我认为我们还能创造丰硕的成果 我想要留下来
but I think that this group still has a lot we can achieve, and I want to stay.
你觉得呢 李
How about you, Lee?
他是你的朋友
He was your friend.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我认为面对伤痛时 我们只能互相关照扶持
I think community is the only thing we have in the face of loss.
我想要留下来
I would like to stay.
该死 -好吧 安迪 我留下来
All right, Andy, I'll stay.
当然
Of course.
我也是
Me, too.
自大的混♥蛋♥
You... smug little... fucks!
哈特小姐 -是 我的马桶堵塞了
Ms. Hart. Yeah, I'd like to report a messy toilet.
饭店里的吗
In the hotel?
不是 是冰川里的
No, in the glacier.
对 当然是饭店里的
Yeah, in the hotel.
化妆间吗
The powder room?
对 满恶的
Yeah, it's pretty gross.
马桶并非我的管辖范围
剧集 | 世界尽头的一场谋杀(2023) | 导航列表