剧集 | 世界尽头的一场谋杀(2023) | 导航列表
and we don't know if they are done.
这是安迪的安排
It's how Andy wants it.
你们会派人巡逻 对吧
Someone will be patrolling, right?
彻夜巡逻
All night.
但我们会先送宾客回房♥
After we finish dropping off guests.
晚安
Good night.
抱歉 希恩 我需要你交出笔电 平板和所有电子产品
And sorry, Sian, I'm gonna need your laptop, iPad, any electronics you got.
你在开玩笑吧
You're kidding.
谢谢
Thanks.
我没有戒指
I don't have my Ring.
对喔
Oh, yeah.
你的电子产品
Your electronics.
反正暴风雪结束前 网路都会关闭
Internet's shut down till after the storm anyway.
我能进去一下吗 -你用VI还是Emacs
Can I come in a sec? -Are you vi or Emacs?
什么
What?
是…骇客的东西
It's a, it's a hacker thing.
如果没有强烈情绪反应 那你就不是骇客
If you don't have a visceral reaction, then you're not a hacker.
所以你就不是凶手
So, you're not the killer.
请进
Yeah, come in.
抱歉 Vmacs是什么
I'm sorry, what's vmacs?
是Emacs
Emacs, uh,
是…纯文字编辑器
it's, uh, it's a text editor.
如果你是电脑程式设计师 要嘛会用VI 不然就是Emacs
So, if you wrote code for computers, then you were either die-hard vi or Emacs.
两派拥护者誓不两立
It was like a holy war between the two.
总之 你想干嘛
Anyway, what do you want?
我觉得我该向你道歉
I owe you an apology.
比尔过世时 你就觉得事有蹊跷 不太对劲
You felt something was wrong, off, when Bill died. In my gut,
我的直觉告诉我你是对的 真的
I felt you were right, I really did,
但我决定加以忽视
but I overrode it.
因为你…
Because you're...
你很年轻
you're very young.
而且还是女生
And a girl, you mean.
还是女生
And a girl.
抱歉 妲比
I'm sorry, Darby.
真的很抱歉
I really am.
如果你说比尔是被谋杀时 我站在你这边
If I had stood by you when you said Bill's death was foul play,
我们可能不会落得如此下场
we might not be in this situation.
但我现在来了
But I'm here now.
如果你想看罗汉的遗体 我可以帮你
If you want to see Rohan's body, I can help you.
你能怎么帮我
How can you help me?
安迪在建造这里时 我常常在他身边
I spent a lot of time with Andy when he was building this place.
我知道这里的运作
I know how it works.
饭店的维安机制
How its security functions.
那陶德怎么办 -叫陶德去死
What about Todd? Fuck Todd.
叫陶德去死
Fuck Todd.
那安迪呢
What about Andy?
他当初也该听你的
He should have listened to you, too.
经过监控摄影机时 用灯照让它失效
Blind the cameras as you go by.
我去检查用餐区 你去检查二楼剩下的区域
I'll check the dining room and the rest of level two.
你确认一楼 -走这里
You check level one. -Let's go.
收到
Copy that.
检查烘焙区
I'll check the baking area.
是谁杀了你 罗汉
Who did this to you, Rohan?
看到没 就是这个
See? That's it.
三角肌胸沟上的切口
Incision in the deltopectoral groove.
他体内植入了晶片
He was chipped.
是怎么骇进去的
How does the hack work?
骇客上传软体更新到云端
Well, the hacker uploads software updates to the cloud
心律调节器再下载 一连串会致死的心脏电击
and the pacemaker downloads a pattern of fatal shocks to the heart.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
对 手法很邪恶
Yeah, it's dark.
这是用来打信♥号♥♥的
It's a signaling device.
罗汉说过他和比尔有个计画
Rohan told me that him and Bill had a plan,
我不知道是什么计画
and I don't know what it was, but...
但有天晚上我跟踪罗汉离开饭店 穿过峡谷到断崖
but one night I followed Rohan out of the hotel, through this canyon to a bluff.
然后他对着一片黑暗打暗号♥
He started signaling into the dark.
有人回应他了
And someone signaled back.
搞什么啊
What the fuck?
我认为这里有一些事…
I-I think there's something going on here that...
我们还没全盘了解
...that we don't fully understand.
那我们就查出另一头是什么人
So we find who's at the other end of the light.
在暴雪中查
In this blizzard? -I've walked on the dark side
我走过摄氏零下175度的月球暗面
of the Moon in minus 175 degrees Celsius.
小小的暴风雪不算什么
I can handle a fucking snowstorm.
太好了
Perfect.
(氧气)
这些是什么 -因应全新地球极端环境的气候衣
What are they? Climate suits for new Earth extremes.
有点类似太空衣
They're kind of like space suits,
只有安迪请人设计了这种装备 以免遇到辐射或生化污染
only Andy had them designed in case of radiation or biochemical poisoning.
冰岛正往西移♥动♥
...of Iceland is heading west.
暴风雪会增强 -基本上就是世界末日的时候
This storm... For the end of the world, basically.
今晚每小时降雪量可达二到四英寸…
...two to four inches of snow per hour overnight tonight.
超级暴风雪已经袭击雷克雅维克
The superstorm hit Reykjavík already.
我们大概有三小时 我们得动作快
We have about three hours. We have to move fast.
导致国外气温骤降
Plunging temperatures
全欧洲旅游业大受干扰 数千架班机…
have brought significant travel disruption across Europe, with dozens of flights...
沿着这条河流
Along that river, there,
罗汉就是从这里穿过峡谷走到悬崖 然后对着东南方打信♥号♥♥
that's where Rohan came through the canyon to that bluff there, signaling southeast.
如果现在出发 就能在暴风雪来临前 抵达那里再回来
If we leave now we can make it there and back before the winds hit.
这次北极超级暴风雪…
This Arctic snowstorm is...
如果我们查出罗汉打信♥号♥♥给谁
And if we find who Rohan was signaling to,
说不定我们就会知道他和比尔的计画
maybe we can figure out what he and Bill were planning.
法国和德国等其他国家 也出现暴风雪和暴雪
Some countries, like France and Germany, are dealing with crippling snowstorms and blizzards.
搜救人员警告游客不要前往这些地区
Rescuers are warning visitors to simply stay away.
我可以自己去 再告诉你我查到什么
I can go alone, tell you what I find.
我宁愿不要在房♥里枯等着某个人
I'd rather not wait in my room for someone
趁我睡觉时来对我施打吗♥啡♥
to come inject me with morphine in my sleep.
很好
Good.
就是这里
This is it.
所有人都有嫌疑吗
So, everyone's a suspect?
就像安迪说的 这里根本是骇客大会
Like Andy said, it's basically a conference of hackers.
就在这附近
It's around here.
但比尔是被施打吗♥啡♥ 那不是骇客攻击
But Bill was injected with morphine. That's not a hack.
不 谋杀比尔的凶手 知道如何破解饭店的安全协定
No, but whoever murdered Bill knew how to break the hotel's security protocol
并删除监控画面
and delete themselves from the footage.
只有骇客做得到
And that is a hack.
卢梅最可能有犯案动机
Well, Lu Mei has the strongest motive,
因为比尔的人造疯狂展览 就是在抨击智慧城市
because Bill's Artificial Insanity was a takedown of smart cities.
为什么卢梅会被邀请
Why was Lu Mei even invited?
我以为她是安迪的直接竞争对手
I thought her work was a direct rival of Andy's.
安迪认为自己的成果无可匹敌
Andy sees his work as peerless.
我也觉得大卫不太对劲
I get a bad feeling from David.
如果要谋杀别人 大卫会杀了李
If David was going to kill someone, it would be Lee.
为什么
Why?
因为她抢走了安迪对大卫的关注
Because she stole Andy's focus from David.
李怀孕后
The moment Lee got pregnant,
安迪就只在乎成家
all Andy cared about was starting his family.
祖莫是他的一切
Zoomer is his life.
这里 罗汉在这里打信♥号♥♥
Here. Rohan did it here.
求救信♥号♥♥
SOS?
对
Yeah.
摩斯密♥码♥满老派的耶
Morse code's pretty old-fashioned.
有些老爸会念床边故事给孩子听 但我爸教我军事代号♥
Yeah, some dads read their kids bedtime stories, mine taught me military code.
真搞笑
That's funny.
我爸也教我摩斯密♥码♥
My dad taught me Morse, too.
他是天文学家 打过波斯湾战争
He was an astronomer. Fought in the Gulf war.
他现在在哪
Where is he now?
我十三岁时 他在车♥库♥用毒气自杀
He gassed himself to death in the garage when I was 13.
天啊
God.
太糟了
That fucking sucks.
对 确实是
Yeah. It really did.
剧集 | 世界尽头的一场谋杀(2023) | 导航列表