剧集 | 世界尽头的一场谋杀(2023) | 导航列表
对
Yeah.
我和你女儿一样大的时候…
When I was the same age as your girls...
我相信自己很重要
...I believed that I really mattered.
长大后才发现我其实微不足道
And then I grew up and realized that I really didn't.
我想我只是不希望 她们长大后有同样的感受
I guess I just don't want them to grow up feeling that way.
等一下
Wait a sec.
我妹帮我把车彻底清理过 就在…那件事之后
My sister got my car detailed after the... You know.
我一直觉得我闻得到他的味道
I kept thinking I could smell him.
她在后座找到了银制别针
She found a silver pin in the back seat.
这不是我的
Wasn't mine.
我跟警♥察♥说了 但他们不在乎
I told the police but they didn't give a shit.
谢谢你 这能协助我们 查出其他受害者的身份
Thank you. This could really help us name other victims.
真难想象你们两个年轻人要调查案子
Hard to imagine kids like y'all solving this thing.
我们不是孤军奋战
Well, we're-we're not alone.
我们俩合作 网络上还有几十个人会帮忙
We've-we've got each other and dozens of others online to help.
这可能是他上一个受害者的物品
You know, this was probably his previous victim's.
对 我们透过银饰查出无名女尸的身份
Yeah, that's how we're IDing Jane Does-- silver.
我能示范给你看吗
Can I show you?
好 我看一下
Here, let me take a...
好
Right. Um...
很急 这是哪间高中 哪个学年度的班级别针
要等一会儿
Just have to wait a few.
好 有了
Oh, here we go.
「看起来很眼熟」
好 有了 「犹他州威肯勃格 林肯高中2000学年度」
All right, yeah. L-Lincoln High School, Wickenberg, Utah. 2000.
我刚刚差点没开门
And I almost didn't open the door.
我以为你们想要卖♥♥杂♥志♥或糖果
I thought y'all were selling magazines or candy.
别放弃好吗
Don't give up on this, okay?
真希望那个人永远不会再得逞
I'm holding out hope that whoever did this can never do it again.
雷伊 你能给我安迪朗森的电邮吗
Ray? Will you get me Andy Ronson's email?
抱歉 妲比
I'm sorry, Darby.
宾客和主人的联络资讯不便公开
The contact info for guests and hosts is private.
有什么能为你效劳的 哈特小姐
How may I help you, Ms. Hart?
能帮我转接给安迪朗森吗
Can you put me through to Andy Ronson?
抱歉 哈特小姐 无法接通到那间房♥间
I'm sorry, Ms. Hart, that room is set to private.
那我可以留言吗
Well, can I leave a message?
当然可以
Certainly.
告诉他我要留下来
Tell him I'm keeping my room.
大2 罗3 希4 姿7 奥9 梅10
罗汉
Rohan?
罗汉 我知道你在房♥里
Rohan, I know you're in there.
无论发生了什么事…
Whatever happened,
无论现在是什么情况…
whatever is happening...
我都知道你爱着比尔
...I know you loved Bill.
我知道你还是爱着他
I know you love him still.
我随时有空听你说
I'm here. To listen.
妲比 雪地车在等了 我们最好快点出发
Darby, snowcat's waiting. We better get a move on.
雷克雅维克很快就会有暴风雪
Storm is about to hit Reykjav铆k.
我帮你拿行李
I'll help you with your bags.
等我一下
Give me a minute.
喂
Hello?
我确实还爱着他
I do still love him.
我知道 罗汉
I know, Rohan.
怎么知道的
How?
因为我也还爱着他
Because I love him still, too.
我不想跟你讲话 但我有必要说出来
I don't want to talk to you but I think I have to.
是我
It was me.
是我去了他的房♥间
I went to his room.
那个戴面具的人就是你吗
You were the one in the mask?
我不希望留下纪录 以免之后…
I didn't want there to be a record, in case, later on...
我们有个计划
We had a plan.
我们以为是很好的计划
A good one, we thought.
但比尔发现了秘密
But Bill uncovered a secret.
他不肯在电♥话♥上告诉我
Something he wouldn't say over the phone.
我去了他的房♥间 以为他吸茫或喝醉
When I got to his room, I thought he had gotten high, wasted.
我很生气 就离开了
I got angry, left.
现在我才意识到他是被下毒
I see now he was drugged.
他没机会告诉我 但我想我知道他发现了什么
He never got the chance to tell me, but I think I know what he uncovered.
是什么
What?
罗汉 -天啊
Rohan? -Oh, God.
天啊
Oh, my God!
妲比 等等
Darby! Hey, whoa!
罗汉
Rohan?
罗汉在房♥里吗 -怎么了
Rohan in there? -What is going on?
「心正」的人打电♥话♥来预警 他不在这里吗
Panicked call from people at Hardfront. He... He's not in there?
等等 谁打电♥话♥来
Wait, a call from who?
发生什么事了 怎么了
What happened? What happened?
罗汉
Rohan? Rohan?
罗汉 说话啊
Talk to me.
没有脉搏
No pulse.
没有呼吸
No breathing.
他死了
He's dead.
陶德
Todd.
把所有人送到地底下
Get everyone underground.
字幕翻译:刘晏汝
剧集 | 世界尽头的一场谋杀(2023) | 导航列表