剧集 | 世界尽头的一场谋杀(2023) | 导航列表
好
Can you...? Oh. Yeah.
妲比
又给我一件
Another one?
11点穿雪鞋上南峰一窥未来
安迪敬上
再几秒就会出发了
Here we are, naturally. We're, like, seconds away.
好的
Okay.
好
你还好吧
You all right?
还好 -好
Yeah. - Okay, so,
大家应该都很好奇接下来会多辛苦
I'm sure you're all wondering how arduous this is gonna be.
确实不容易 但肯定值回票价
Well, it's not gonna be easy, but it's definitely worth it.
在山顶上等着你们的是
What's waiting for you at the top...
永生难忘的景象
...is unforgettable.
出发吧
Excited? - Let's do this.
马汀
Well, Martin. - Hey.
马汀米契尔
Martin Mitchell.
你喜欢山吗
You're liking this altitude?
对 我很喜欢
Oh, I love the mountains.
亲近大自然
To be with nature.
我不常有机会这么做
I don't get to do this often, you know?
你在写什么故事
So, what... what are you writing now?
算是重新探讨我童年的创伤
你怎么都只在乎自己的感受 -为什么没打给我
Why are you making this all about you? ...why I wasn't called?
我没有只在乎自己的感受
他们都没问我问题
Didn't have questions for me.
糟糕 我一直努力要避开你
Oh, no. I've been avoiding you.
是吗
Yeah?
为什么
Why?
你认识比尔
You knew Bill.
那你呢
Did you?
很多人都认识比尔
Lots of folks knew Bill.
只是听说过
Knew of Bill.
现在喝酒太早了
Oh, it's a little early for me.
我们不是要讨论两天前过世的战友吗
We are talking about a comrade who died two nights ago, aren't we?
是龙舌兰吗
Tequila?
梅斯卡酒
Uh, mescal.
接下来这段话很讽刺
The irony gets thick here.
你知道是比尔帮我戒酒的吗
Did you know Bill got me sober?
不知道
No.
对 我以前想喝酒喝到死
Yeah. I was killing myself with drink.
大家都对我敬而远之
I mean, folks gave me a wide berth.
他们能说什么呢
What could they say?
做了多年研究的气候学家 都知道世界会如何毁灭
Climatologists who've been in the game long enough know how it's going to end.
速度比想象中快 情况会更惨烈
Sooner than you can imagine, and... far, far worse.
我许多同行都因此自杀
It drives a lot of us to bow out early.
但比尔不让我藉酒消愁
But Bill, he wouldn't let me wallow in the drink.
不
No.
没有 他带来了能让我彻底改变的事物
No, he... he gave me the only thing that can really, really change a person.
希望吗
Hope?
不同的观点
A different perspective.
他以前常说
He used to say that...
「罗汉 你把人类看得太重了」
"Rohan. You take humans too seriously."
人类并不是一切的中心
And that humans were not at the center.
如果地球变回沼泽又如何
So what if the Earth becomes a swamp again?
新的生物会在此诞生
New creatures will be born from it.
死亡会带来新生命
Death begets new life.
我戒酒戒了五年 两晚前又开始喝酒
I was five years sober until two nights ago.
五年了
Five years.
有些人的死更让人难以接受
I guess some funerals are harder to handle than others.
罗汉
Rohan?
没事
Yeah.
我很好 我没事
I'm fine. I'm fine.
对
Yeah.
我两年前曾经心脏衰竭
Had a heart failure two years ago.
我心脏里装了调节器 辅助心脏跳动
I've got a little machine in there, keeping my ticker ticking.
好
Oh, right.
比尔过世当晚 你有看到他或和他说话吗
Did you see Bill, or talk to him, the night he died?
出色的侦探都会理清时间线
A good detective always has a timeline.
我不是侦探
I'm not a detective.
比尔不是这么说的
That's not what Bill said.
他说你是个中翘楚
He said you were the best.
他没遇过你这种人
That you weren't like anyone else he'd ever met.
欢迎来到未来
Welcome to the future.
那是什么
What is that?
它们会自行组织
They self-organize,
自我修护
self-repair,
运用彼此建造桥梁
and they use each other to build bridges
建造隧♥道♥
and to construct tunnels.
这一切丰硕的成果都是出自奥利佛之手
All of this brought to beautiful fruition by Oliver.
谢谢 安迪
Thanks, Andy.
我们称之为群集机器人
We call it "swarm robotics,"
为了因应极端气候而设计
and they are designed for new climate extremes.
想象一个人类不须忙于
Imagine a world where humans no longer have
寻找庇护所 采集食物的世界
to occupy ourselves with finding shelter and gathering food,
我们有余裕能深思
when we have the space to deeply contemplate
激进变革的人类未来
the radical future of humanity.
我们会有何发展
Where will that take us?
事实上这种原型机打造了饭店底下的基座
...prototype did all the foundation work for the hotel...
我要先回房♥间了
Can I, uh...?
好 好的
Yeah, yeah.
我筋疲力竭
你看到机器人时 就像走进糖果店的小孩子一样
You looked like a kid in a candy store out there with those robots.
我不是小孩
I'm not a kid.
相信我 你确实是
Trust me, you are.
你为什么这么讨人厌
Why are you such a dick?
因为我是有钱人
Because I'm rich.
是哦 我敢说你就算很穷还是很讨人厌
Mm. Pretty sure you'd still be a dick if you were poor.
我们晚点喝一杯吧
Let's grab a drink later.
我读过你的书 你是个聪明的小女生
I read your book. You're a smart little girl.
一人死了
One down.
还能继续
Still... a go.
小心点 小妞
Careful, girl.
比尔过世当晚 戴着面具去他房♥间的人是你吗
It was you... who went to Bill's room the night he died? Wearing the mask?
我绝对不会伤害那个年轻人
I would never hurt that boy,
绝对不可能
not one hair on his head.
但你当晚在场
But you were there.
别说了
Leave it.
出发吧
Go.
红色天空
你好
Hello?
嗨 -嗨
Hi. -Hi.
你和我的年龄差距第二少
You're the next closest person to my age.
应该是吧
I guess that's true.
想要去冒险吗
Want to go on an adventure?
我很乐意…
You know, I'd love to...
但你很忙 没关系
You're busy. It's okay.
不 其实呢
No, you know what?
好啊 要怎么做 -好
Sure. What do I do? All right.
你会自己一个人 但不要害怕
You're gonna be by yourself. But don't be scared.
只要探索一切就好
You're just exploring.
如果你觉得孤单 雷伊会在里面帮你
And if you get lonely, Raisin's in there to help.
好 那我要戴着…
Okay. Do I put it on? Oh.
天啊 什么
Oh, my God. What?
这里是科学区
Over here is the science corner.
祖莫实验室
不会吧
Yeah.
可以经过我的朋友 阿基米德先生
And then you can go past my friend, Sir Archimedes.
你好 小姐
Good day, milady.
你要试着抓到王冠 妲比
You're supposed to try to get the crown, Darby.
王冠
Crown?
看到没 这比想象中困难
See? It's harder than you think.
天啊
Oh, my God.
老天啊
Wow.
很好玩吧
剧集 | 世界尽头的一场谋杀(2023) | 导航列表