剧集 | 世界尽头的一场谋杀(2023) | 导航列表
And I've kept so many of them.
我们应该谈一谈
I think we should talk.
你偷溜过来质问我妻子吗
Did you just sneak off and question my wife?
没有
No.
算是 我问了她一些问题… -她惹你生气了吗
Well, yeah, I asked her a question-- Did she upset you?
没有 我很好
No. I'm okay.
我应该去休息 我头很痛
I think I should go and rest. My head's killing me.
我们请伊娃过来照顾你 -不用 我想回自己的房♥间
We'll get Eva to come take care of you. No. I want to go back to my room.
我想换衣服 我的东西…
I want to change my things--
不 你待在这里比较好
No, it's better if you stay here.
我们请陶德拿你的东西过来
We'll get Todd to bring your things to you.
雷伊 可以叫陶德过来吗
Ray, can you get Todd?
当然 安迪
Of course, Andy.
安迪 应该让她一个人休息一下
Andy... she might need a moment alone,
给她一点空间
some space.
她还很哀痛
She is grieving.
要不是因为我妻子 我绝对不会停下来
I'd never stop if it wasn't for my wife.
休息一会吧
Take a moment.
然后我们再继续调查
And then, we'll carry on working.
一起调查
Together.
陶德 把她安全送到她的房♥间
Todd, see she gets to the room safely.
好冷
It's cold.
一台发电机坏了 我们必须省电 所以把暖气关闭
We're down a generator, have to conserve power, so... heat's out.
我之前一直想告诉你 请节哀顺变
I've been meaning to say, I'm sorry about your friend.
我弟在我高中时过世
My brother died when I was in high school.
一群小孩看到他用花做王冠
Group of kids hit him with a bat,
就用球棒打他 把他推进河里
pushed him into a river for making crowns out of flowers.
他在两呎深的水里溺毙
He drowned in two feet of water.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
据称那是意外
Supposedly, it was an accident.
但我找到当时在场的每一个男生 把他们打个半死
But I found every boy who was there, beat 'em within an inch of their lives.
听着
Look...
我不知道这些事件的全貌和始作俑者是谁
I don't know what's going on here, or who's responsible,
但我了解复仇
but I understand revenge.
我也敬佩忠诚的人
And I admire loyalty.
而我效忠于这一家人
My loyalty is to this family.
该死
Okay.
妲比 你的心跳加快
Darby, your heart rate is elevated.
考量到你的伤势 你应该休息
Given the nature of your injury, it is important for you to rest.
对 我知道 雷伊 我…我明白 我懂
Yeah. I know, Ray. I got it. I got it.
妲比 -好 雷伊 我知道啦 我知道
Darby? Yeah, Ray, I know. I know.
我知道我的心跳加速
I know, my heart rate's elevated.
我不知道该说什么 一切糟透了
I mean, I... I mean, I don't know what to tell you. Shit here's fucked.
我的心跳当然会加速
Of course my heart rate's fucking elevated.
如果不躺下休养 你的伤势…
Without bed rest, your injury can result in dizziness, numbness--
天啊 雷伊 闭嘴 -可能导致头晕 失去知觉…
My God, Ray, shut up!
喂 -大卫
Yeah? -David?
天啊 妈的 怎样
Jesus fuck. What?
听我说 我知道你不想讲话 但我能问你一件事吗
Look, I know you don't want to talk, but can I ask you something?
你的声音不太正常 你吸茫了吗
Uh, you sound funny. Are you high?
大卫…
David,
比尔过世当晚为什么要打给你
why did Bill call you the night he died?
大卫 拜托
David, please.
大卫亚佛雷兹已将房♥间设置为勿扰模式
David Alvarez has set his room to "Do not disturb."
雷伊 能拜托你开启壁炉吗
Ray, can you turn the fireplace on, please?
抱歉 妲比
I'm sorry, Darby.
天然气和电力目前处于储备状态
Gas and power are in reserve mode at the moment.
(为什么比尔打给大卫 佐迪耶小艇有何用途 )
(李在隐瞒什么 )
脑肿胀很严重
Cerebral edema is serious.
脑中的液体可能穿过血脑障壁…
Fluid building in your brain can cross the blood-brain barrier--
天啊 雷伊
Oh, my God, Ray!
没事的 妲比
Okay, Darby.
你很好
You're okay.
你只需要深呼吸
You just have to breathe.
你要认真思考
You have to think.
所有线索都到手了
All the pieces are there.
你只需要把一切串起来
You just got to put them together.
怎么了
Yeah?
哈特小姐 你想要吃点东西吗
Miss Hart? Would you like anything to eat?
不用 谢谢
Um, no, thanks.
其实…你有包装食品吗
Actually, do you have anything prepackaged?
例如洋芋片之类的
Like chips or something?
好 有鱼干片 欧帕牌甘草糖…
Okay. I've got dried fish chips. Opal licorice.
好 甘草糖 可以
Yeah, licorice. Sure.
我也有牧娜牌的无麸质米饼
I've also got Muna rice cakes that are, uh, gluten-free.
好 听起来不错 谢谢 老兄
Um, yeah. Sounds great. Thanks, man.
可以把东西放在门口就好吗
Can you just leave them outside the door?
这个谜团永无出路
There is no end to this labyrinth.
如果你触探核心 就无法让比尔回来
If you reach the center, you will not get Bill back.
我不想再杀人 不要逼我
I do not want to take another life. Don't force my hand.
对了 你什么时候喜欢上我的
Hey, wh-when did you first fall for me?
我不要玩这个游戏
No, I'm not playing that game.
说嘛 你要我先说吗 那我先说
Oh, come on. You want me to start? I'll start.
对我来说 答案分成三个部分
For me, it's a-a three-part answer.
三个部分 -对
Three parts? -Yeah.
认真吗 -对
Seriously? -Yeah,
第一部分是你说你听得到死人的声音
the-the first part was... was when you said the dead talked to you.
是喔
Yeah?
对 因为我懂你的意思
Yeah, 'cause I knew what you meant.
真的吗
You did?
大部分人看到犯罪现场会觉得很恶心 或是感到好奇
Most people see a crime scene, they get grossed out or intrigued or,
或甚至很兴奋 但你看到尸体时…
I don't know, maybe even turned on, but y-you see a body and you,
你看到了他们的一生
you see the whole life behind it.
你根本没在听
You're not even listening.
没有 我有在听 -才怪 我刚刚说什么
No, I am. -You're not. What did I say?
「你看到了他们的一生」
"You see the whole life behind it."
第二部分是什么
What's the second part?
第二部分
Uh, the second part...
第二部分是我们在餐馆见面时
uh, second part was when we first met at the diner.
你走进来的时候 我有预感你会在我心里一辈子
And you walked in and I had this feeling like I was gonna know you forever, and...
直到我死去 我…
Till, like, the... the day I died, I...
会太过火吗
Is that intense?
那第三部分是什么
What was the third part?
那还没发生
Oh, that hasn't happened yet.
还没 -对
It hasn't? -Uh-uh.
真的吗 -对
Really? -No.
对 还没碰到
No. Doesn't happen...
还没遇到那个情况 但我觉得快出现了
It hasn't happened. But I-I can feel it bubbling.
就快浮上台面了
It's there somewhere. On the edge.
对 我要听你的答案 换你说
Yeah. Let me hear yours? Your turn.
不 不要逼我回答难题
No, don't put me on the spot.
你的答案很好 显得我的答案很蠢
Yours was so good. Mine is just gonna be dumb.
不会 快啦 我想听你什么时候喜欢上我
No, come on, I want to hear when you first fell for me.
你凭什么认为我喜欢上你
What makes you think I've fallen for you?
天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊 重大消息 -什么
Oh, my God, this is huge. -What?
我不是想追查E贝尔吗
You know how I was trying to track down E. Bell?
对
Yeah.
有个叫佛莱德的人刚刚发文说 他觉得戒指来自1920年代
This guy Fred just posted. He thinks the ring's from the 1920s.
好 这代表什么
Okay, what does that mean?
代表戒指年代久远 有一百年历史
It means it's old. Like, 100 years old or something.
他说E贝尔应该不是我们在找的无名女尸
And he said it's likely that "E. Bell isn't the Jane Doe
而是原本的主人
you're looking for, but the original owner."
好
Okay.
天啊
I mean,
这是重大突破
that's major.
对
Yeah.
对 真棒 很好 -该死
Yeah, that's great. -Fuck.
真厉害 佛莱德
That's great. -Yes, Fred.
你有停下来的时候吗
Do you ever stop working a case?
我要把这个放到Reddit论♥坛♥上
剧集 | 世界尽头的一场谋杀(2023) | 导航列表