剧集 | 世界尽头的一场谋杀(2023) | 导航列表
'Cause David tells me that you were planning another great heist.
要劫持我的儿子
Of my son!
但看来你这次有一整队人马
But, apparently, this time you had a whole team,
例如比尔 罗汉 还有假护照
like, Bill, Rohan, fake passports--
大部分女人不会无缘无故逃跑
Most women who run have a reason.
李 为什么你想要把祖莫带离安迪
Lee? Why would take Zoomer away from Andy?
我觉得他有危险 -有什么危险
I felt he was in danger. In danger of what?
很难解释
It's hard to explain.
安迪伤害他了吗
Did Andy hurt him?
没有 但是…
No, but--
他控制了她的一举一动
He controls her every move.
你们不能预期她能自在发言
Can't expect her to speak freely.
不管她去哪 都有个天杀的保镳跟着她
I mean, she has a fucking bodyguard who follows her everywhere she goes.
我无时无刻都跟在他旁边
I am with this man every hour of every day.
他做的一切都是为了他的家人
Everything he does is for his family.
如果希恩还在 她会告诉你们李是拜金女
If Sian was still here, she'd tell you-- Lee's a gold digger.
我不是为了钱才和安迪结婚
I didn't marry Andy for his money.
尽管安迪有钱 我还是和他结婚了
I married Andy in spite of his money.
安迪也很清楚 -听着…
And Andy knows that. -Listen,
听着…听我说
listen. Listen to me.
如果你不爱我了 想要跟我离婚
If you fell out of love with me and wanted to end our marriage,
就要经过正当的管道
there is a proper way to do that.
你要申请离婚
You file for divorce.
协商监护权
You negotiate custody.
这不是天大的难事
It's not rocket science.
如果权力悬殊 就是天大的难事
It is rocket science when there is a huge discrepancy in power.
这世上有多少人能违背你的想法
Who in this world could ever really go against your wishes?
不是李做的 -那是谁
Lee didn't do this. Then who did?
我应该知道
I think I know.
因为我很了解李 她在做亏心事时
'Cause I know Lee and she gets like this when her fingers are caught
就会这个样子
in the cookie jar.
安静又阴沉
She goes all quiet and surly.
绑♥架♥我的儿子
Kidnap my son...
破坏我的名声
...destroy my reputation...
摧毁我的公♥司♥
...ruin my company,
嘲笑我的人生
make a fucking mockery of my entire life.
妈妈…妈妈 -嗨 小宝贝
Hi, my love.
你没有跟我们一起做松饼
You missed pancakes.
但我做了一个给你 还撒了比较多巧克力豆
But I made you one with extra chocolate chips in it.
抱歉 我一个不注意…
Oh, thank you. - -I'm sorry, I turned my back just to--
把他带回他的房♥间 -我带他上去
Just take him back to his room. -Oh, I'll take him up.
李 放他下来
Lee, put him down.
拜托 让我安抚他一下 -不行
Please, let me just get him settled. No.
我想让妈妈看
I want to show Mommy.
我在玩游戏 -没关系
I'm playing a game. - It's all right.
之后还能让她看…来吧 -不要 我不要
We'll-- - No! I don't want to.
不 一定要 一定要 -拜托 亲爱的
No. I need it, I need it,
我一定要玩完 -来吧 没事的
I need to finish the game! - It's all right.
不要 -好啦
No! - Yes.
我在玩游戏 我想让妈妈看 -没关系的
I'm playing a game. I want to show Mommy. - It's okay.
你很快就会见到妈妈 -我们上楼吧
Yeah, you'll see Mommy soon. - Let's go upstairs.
不 我不要…我不想要 不
No, I don't want-- - I don't want to. No,
一定要…一定要 -来吧
I need it!
祖莫 回来楼上玩吧
Zoomer, come back upstairs and play.
我们还没玩完呢 -不
We haven't finished our game. -No! I want it!
我不想要 不要
停下来
Stop!
伊娃 把他放下来
Eva, put him down.
放他下来
Put him down.
拜托
Please.
祖莫 你可以过来吗
Zoomer, w-will you come here?
嗨 你还好吗
Hey, um...
应该吧
Are you okay?
这几天很可怕吧
I think so. Scary couple of days, huh?
大人都好奇怪
Grownups acting really weird?
对 比平常奇怪 -对
Yeah, weirder than normal. Yeah.
你还记得比尔吗
Do you remember Bill?
脸上有奇怪刺青的那个男生
The guy with the funny face tattoos?
记得 我喜欢他
Yeah, I like him.
我也是
Yeah, me, too.
你有和他一起玩吗
Did you ever play with him?
现在要干嘛
What is this?
不 没关系
No, it's okay.
有
Yeah.
我们玩了医生游戏
We played doctor.
他在吃晚餐时告诉我 因为外面很冷 所以他胸口痛
He told me at dinner that he had chest pains because it's cold out.
你吃完晚餐后 有和他一起玩吗
Did you ever play with him after dinner?
如果有的话也没关系
It's okay if you did.
我没有生气
I'm not mad.
我去帮他看病
I made a house call.
比尔不舒服
Bill was sick.
他需要我的协助
He needed my help.
是谁说比尔不舒服的
Who told you Bill was sick?
雷伊
Ray did.
你怎么医治他的
How... how did you treat him?
我帮他打了一针
I gave him a shot.
用伊娃办公室里的药吗
From Eva's office?
对
Yeah.
雷伊知道保险柜的密♥码♥
Ray knows the code to the safe.
雷伊熟知殖民地的一切事务
Ray knows everything about the colony.
他协助我爸打造这里
He helped my dad build it.
祖莫 他也要你帮罗汉吗
And, Zoomer... did he ask you to help Rohan, too?
对
Yeah.
他的心脏很虚弱
He has a weak heart.
我必须接电 把他的心脏电脑开机
So I had to plug in and turn on his heart computer for him.
祖莫 我可以看你的医疗包吗
Zoomer, can I see your kit?
当然好
Sure.
谢谢
Thanks.
老天
Oh, God.
他的那些恶梦
His nightmares...
妲比 你对我生气吗
Darby... are you mad at me?
没有
No. No, Zoomer.
没有 祖莫
It's okay, my love.
没事了 亲爱的 过来
Come here.
过来
Come here.
我的天啊
Oh, my goodness.
我以为我能让比尔好一点
I thought it would make Bill better.
但那个药可能让他变更糟
But maybe the medicine made him worse.
我好怕 妈妈
I'm scared, Mommy.
天啊
Oh, my goodness.
有时候会害怕没关系
It's okay to be scared sometimes.
我也害怕
I'm scared, too.
还记得我说过那些感觉怎么样吗
Remember what I told you about feelings?
那是我们的罗盘 好吗
They're our compass, right?
我们用心感受 就会知道该去哪 为何要去
If we let ourselves feel them, they tell us what direction to go, and why.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
好
Okay,
我们去你的房♥间吧
let's go to your room.
我们谈谈发生了什么事
And let's talk about what happened.
雷伊
Ray?
雷伊
Ray.
是 安迪 有什么需要效劳的
Yes, Andy. How can I help you?
你是否…
Did you...
安排…
...arrange...
是你杀了比尔法洛吗 雷伊
Did you kill Bill Farrah, Ray?
不是 安迪
No, Andy.
是祖莫朗森杀了比尔法洛吗 雷伊
Did Zoomer Ronson kill Bill Farrah, Ray?
我不知道 安迪
I don't know, Andy.
你有没有指示祖莫
Did you instruct Zoomer
为比尔法洛注射我保险柜里的吗♥啡♥ 雷伊
to inject Bill Farrah with morphine from my safe, Ray?
是 安迪 -该死
Yes, Andy. Fuck.
剧集 | 世界尽头的一场谋杀(2023) | 导航列表