剧集 | 世界尽头的一场谋杀(2023) | 导航列表
我们调查了这么多 试图查出他做的一切
Like, we were doing all this work to try and figure out--
等等 你在说什么 他有枪 他打算对我们开枪
Wait, what are you, what are you talking about? He had a gun. He was about to shoot us.
我以为我们会死
I-I thought we were gonna die.
我们没死 我们没死 他死了
We didn't die. We didn't. He did.
因为他没办法面对… -谁在乎他啊
Because he couldn't face-- -Who cares about him?
他什么都不是 只是有缺陷的程式的产物
He's nothing. He's the result of faulty programming.
他大大体现了这个需要不断有人死去
He's the-- the-the juice concentrate of a system that needs to be fed dead bodies
才得以延续的系统
in order to survive.
他既无聊又可预测 就像不断循环的基本编码
He's boring and predictable, like the most basic code cycling over and over again
直到所有女人和世界都被摧毁…
until all the women are destroyed and the world just burns--
你到底…到底在说什么
What are you... what are you saying?
我的意思是你希望凶手代表什么 但他毫无意义
I'm saying you want the killer to have meaning and he doesn't have meaning.
他只是…他只是杀了人 我不…
He's just... he's just a killer...
我不知道 妲比 我只是… 我想排解情绪 告诉你我有何感受
I don't know, Darby, I just, I'm trying to process this and-and-and, like, tell you how I feel and-and
但你还抱着查案的心态
you're on the case.
我想知道你有何感觉
I want to know how you feel.
我累了
I'm tired.
只是累了
I'm just tired.
(汽车旅馆)
比尔 比尔
Bill? Bill?
比尔
Bill?
(这让人难以承受又无法满足)
(车子留给你了)
(獠牙)
我很抱歉
抱歉
Sorry.
没事的
It's okay.
其实能哭出来很好 -才没有 我觉得好难受
It's actually really, really good to cry. No. No, it feels like shit.
对 但就像呕吐 憋着会更糟
Yeah, but it's like throwing up. It would be worse to keep it in.
你会变成心怀怨恨的老太婆
You'd end up a bitter old bitch.
他说得对
He's right.
我只是…我从没…
I just... I never, um...
我写完这段以后从没读过
I haven't read this since I wrote it.
我核准了预排稿 让书籍出版 但…
I approved the galleys when it was published, but...
为什么
Why?
我猜我…
I guess that I, um...
我不想看到他离开我之前 我怎么忽视他的感受
I didn't want to see all the ways that... I had left him before he left me.
我不想相信我…
I didn't want to believe that I...
我没办法回报他的爱
I'm not able to meet love.
我也懂这种心情
I know a thing or two about that.
我也是
Me, too.
我…我觉得他用的词汇很不寻常 可以给我吗
It, um... It struck me funny, the word he used. Can I?
好 当然
Yeah, of course.
他说:「凶手只是有缺陷的程式的产物」
He said... the killer was the result of "faulty programming."
对…
Yeah, um...
「不断循环利用的编码 只是汇进了新的身体」
"The same code recycled over and over just in new bodies."
这是什么意思
What-what does that mean?
我想这代表比尔认识杀他的人
I think it means Bill knew his killer, knew the killer was a hacker.
他知道凶手是骇客 他想告诉妲比这件事
And he was trying to communicate that to Darby.
也许大卫说得对 也许是卢梅
Maybe David's right. Maybe it was Lu Mei.
卢梅
Lu Mei?
你们知道她认识比尔吧
You know she knew Bill, right?
或至少他的创作猛烈抨击智慧城市
Or at least, he made work very critical of smart cities.
智慧城市不只是灯会自动亮的城市
Smart cities aren't just, like, cities where the lights automatically turn on.
而是所有人都受到追踪和监控的城市
They're cities where everyone is tracked. Surveilled.
该死 好 那…也许是卢梅
Fuck. All right, so, um... so Lu Mei?
那伊娃呢 我不知道 我渐渐觉得…
What about Eva? I don't know, I-I... started to get the feeling that, um--
她爱上安迪了 她确实是
She's in love with Andy? She is.
谁知道呢
And who knows, I mean,
也许做了那么多鬼疗程后 他也爱上她了
maybe after all those fucking treatments, he's in love with her, too.
但伊娃知道 如何骇进心律调节器接收器吗
But would Eva know how to hack the pacemaker receiver?
我不知道 但她能取得 吗♥啡♥和心律调节器接收器
I don't know, but, um... she has access to the morphine and the pacemaker receiver and...
说不定她不是单独犯案
maybe she's not working alone.
安迪
Andy.
他不是有最强烈的动机要杀害比尔吗
I mean, doesn't he have the biggest motive for killing Bill...
再嫁祸给你
and laying the blame at your feet?
也许我们必须立刻把你和祖莫送出去
Maybe we need to get you and Zoomer out of here. Like, right now.
我们所有人不都该立刻离开这里吗
Don't we all need to get out of here right now?
对 但就算等警方抵达
Yeah, but... I think they're in a greater danger.
他们还是面临更大的危险
Even if the police get here.
先前被持刀威胁的人是你
You were the one that was held up at knifepoint.
对 我知道 但只是为了阻止我接近你
I know, but only to stop me getting closer to you.
如果真的想杀我 那个人早就动手了
If they'd have wanted to kill me, they would have.
听着 我和希恩去过沿岸 距离不远
Look, Sian and I made it to the coast. It's not far.
往东走大概十英里
Maybe ten miles east of here.
这不重要
It doesn't matter.
比尔常说罗汉的船没有任何电子设备
Bill always said that Rohan's boat didn't have any electronics on it,
他们是靠星象航行 我们要怎么联络上他们
they navigate by the stars. How would we even get a message to them?
我不知道
I don't know.
但船长会确保所有人安全无虞
But a boat never leaves its captain behind.
他们留下了佐迪耶小艇和信♥号♥♥弹 也许他们在附近等候
They left a zodiac, flares. Maybe they're just waiting nearby.
李
Lee!
天啊
李 等等
Lee, wait.
妲比
Darby?
天啊 大卫
Oh, my god, David.
抱歉 原谅我
Sorry. I'm sorry.
我的妻子在这里
There's my wife.
剧集 | 世界尽头的一场谋杀(2023) | 导航列表