剧集 | 世界尽头的一场谋杀(2023) | 导航列表
The mini-bar is all complimentary.
等等 所有东西都是免费的吗
Wait, so all of this is free?
等等 我可以像之前那样看到你吗
So, wait. Can I see you like before?
没问题 你可以启动投影
Certainly. You can enable projection
或运用床头柜的朗森智慧眼镜
or you can try out Ronson Vision on your nightstand.
我能为你做个饭店导览
I'll help you get to know the hotel,
也能介绍接下来五天的行程
and I can go over the itinerary for the next five days.
今晚有什么活动
What's on the schedule for tonight?
迎宾晚宴
A welcome dinner.
你是否想要了解
Would you like to know the biographies
你左右两边宾客的生平
of the guests seated to either side of you?
好啊
Sure.
坐你左侧的是大卫亚佛雷兹
To your left will be David Alvarez,
在阿根廷出生
born in Argentina.
名列《富比士》的 前十大创投人迈达斯榜单
On Forbes magazine's Midas List for top ten venture capitalists.
谢谢 -小心喔
Thank you. - Stacy.
李
Lee.
门是方形的吗
不是 是长方形
我们不能就这样去…
我不确定耶
-那个加密是怎么运作的 -真有趣
我以为她在飞机上…也许…
-她当时不在飞机上 -我也不在飞机上
我会怕高
我从中东和伊朗开始
但之后必须逃离那个国家…
对
我看过你在巴西倡议的报导 你真勇敢
I read about your activism in Brazil. Fearless.
你差点就被撞飞了
I mean, you were almost run off the road.
差一点
Almost.
我们在帕拉戈米纳斯顽强抵抗
We put up a real fight in Paragominas.
当时外界盛传
You know, I had a reputation at that point
我会资助那些能破坏伐木产业的组织
for getting funding to the groups that could really undermine the loggers.
有了深伪应用程式 我要你说什么都可以
With the deepfake app, I can make you say anything.
真的什么都行 你在网路上这么红
Literally anything. And you're all over the Internet
我甚至不需要你的声音样本 你听
so I don't even need a sample of your voice. Here.
地球人去死吧 我要上火星 臭三八
Fuck Earthlings. I'm going to Mars, bitches.
你认真吗
听起来不像我说的
I do not sound like that.
明明就像 你就称赞我一下吧 -一模一样
Yes, you do. Give me some credit.
你怎么没把手♥机♥交给安迪
How did you get your phone past Andy?
欢迎大家
Welcome.
欢迎莅临
Welcome.
能见到各位真让我雀跃不已
It's so exciting to see you all here.
要邀请到大家并不容易
This was not an easy group to assemble,
因此接下来几天非常难能可贵
so the next few days are going to be very precious.
爸 -嗨
Dad! Hey.
他是我儿子祖莫
This is my son Zoomer.
他一直努力说服我让他参加晚宴
He lobbied me very hard to join us for dinner.
这位是我的妻子李
And this is Lee, my wife.
希望各位都有宾至如归的感受
I hope you all feel at home here.
安迪因为这里的温泉 特地选了这座山谷
Andy picked this valley for the hot springs,
欢迎各位用餐后与我们一同去泡澡
so if you all join us for a soak after dinner,
我敢保证大家会一夜好眠
I can promise you, you will sleep like a baby tonight.
我妻子说我只有这样才能好好度假
My wife says this is the only way I know how to take a vacation,
基本上就是一边工作一边度假
which is basically to keep working, just with other people.
她向来最了解我的恶习
As always, she is very accurate about my vices.
这也是我和她结婚的原因
That's why I married her.
我以为是我决定的
I thought I married you.
那么
So, um...
我透过进修营认识的人 如今都变成我的挚友
I've met some of my closest friends during these retreats.
和这些人的会面 也催生了数个非凡的创新技术
And some incredible innovations have come about from those encounters.
在适当的协助下 大家能带给世界的贡献着实美妙
It really is amazing what people can offer the world with proper support.
在过去几年间的闭关进修过后
I'm emerging from the isolation
我带来了几项惊喜
of the past few years with a couple of surprises.
第一个大家已经看过了 雷伊
The first, you've already met: Ray.
他正处在验收测试阶段
He's in the beta phase,
但我认为把他公诸于世会是一大启示
but I think his introduction to the world could be something of a revelation.
个人助理 教师和心理谘商师
Personal assistant, teacher, therapist.
有些人称他为人工智慧
Some people would refer to him as artificial intelligence.
我比较喜欢的说法是
I prefer the term... alternative intelligence.
替代智能
Alternative intelligence.
第二个惊喜是邀请大家到冰岛
The second surprise is, uh, bringing you all here to Iceland.
你们是第一批入住这间饭店的人
Now, you're the first people to stay in this hotel.
我之所以打造这个地方
And the reason that I built it
是因为我深信
is because I believe
我们位在世上硕果仅存的荒野地区
we're in one of the last true great areas of wilderness left.
不 请不要给他吃那个
No, please, don't give him that.
不好意思 -抱歉
I'm sorry. -Sorry.
等这个小家伙十八岁时
By the time this little one is 18,
这个我们称为家园的星球 可能已经到了无药可救的地步
this planet that we call home could be past the point of no return.
据估2050年会有两亿名气候难民
200 million climate refugees projected by 2050.
2070年时 会有26兆人 饱受暴风 野火和干旱摧残
26 trillion in damages by storms, wildfires and droughts by 2070.
事实虽然荒谬 但千真万确
The facts are hysterical, but they are accurate.
这都是事实
They are facts.
玛格丽特爱特伍曾在文章中提到
Margaret Atwood said in an article
我们越接近气候危机时
that the nearer we get to the climate crisis,
我们有的选项就越少
the fewer choices we have,
但我们还有一些选择 必须尽快下决定
but we still have some, and we have to start making them.
在场有些人是科技专家
Now, some of you are technologists,
有些人则对科技相当不满
some of you are deeply critical of technology.
有些人有设计师学位
Some of you have
有些人就和我一样大学辍学
designer degrees, some of you dropped out of college
但在场每个人都是独创一格的思想家
like I did, but everyone sitting here at this table is an original thinker.
所以你们才会来到这里
That's why you're here.
比起金钱 石油或甚至水 独到的思想
And it is original thought, more than money, oil, or even water,
才能决定我们是否还有未来
that will determine if there is a future to be had.
奥利佛
Oliver,
他专研的机器人技术成果
doing work with robotics
远超越我孩提时期读的科幻小说
that is beyond the science fiction I read as a kid.
姿帕在伊朗倡议行动中 倡导讯息端到端加密的使用
Ziba pioneered the use of message end-to-end encryption in her activism in Iran.
还有希恩
And Sian,
一开始是医生
who started off as a doctor,
但她针对殖民月球的研究
could be the one to save us all with her research
可能拯救全人类
into the idea of colonizing the moon.
我邀请的每个人
Everyone I've invited here
都能为这次聚会带来无与伦比的贡献
has something extraordinary to offer the group.
如果是李邀请来的…
And if Lee invited you...
我不知道她的用意为何
I have no idea what you're doing here.
拜托
Come on.
早就告诉你了吧
Told you.
你猜得好准
You nailed it.
绝对不是他 -我最后一次看到他是…
Definitely not him.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
还好吗
You all right, there?
做得好 医生
Nice work, Doc.
你还好吗
You okay?
李 有劳你了
Lee, would you?
敬找到出路
To... finding a way out.
干杯
Cheers.
齐心协力 -干杯
Cheers. -Together.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯 -真高兴你们来
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
你好 妲比哈特
Hello, Darby Hart.
嗨 比尔
Hi, Bill.
我是医生
I'm a doctor.
我看得出来
Oh, I can see that. All right.
好
Um, yeah,
对 其实你来得正好
perfect timing, actually, you know?
这里好冷 我的胸口一直觉得不太舒服
I've been having some trouble with my chest in this cold.
你能帮我检查看看吗 好吗 好 -没问题
You mind taking a look? Yeah? All right. Yeah, sure.
你竟然这么年轻就当上医生了 你几岁了
剧集 | 世界尽头的一场谋杀(2023) | 导航列表