剧集 | 世界尽头的一场谋杀(2023) | 导航列表
I mean, we keep trying to ID the bodies of these Jane Does
因为我们需要她们的名字 才能找到凶手 但是…
because we need a name in order to find the killer, but...
我不…也许可以查类似遭遇的生还者
I don't know, what if we find a living Jane?
成功反击他 说出经历的女性
A woman who fought him off and lived to tell.
应该会有数千起通报案件
I mean, there must be thousands of reports like that.
不 数百万个
Hell, millions.
对 但我们只需要 有提到银饰的案件就好了
Yeah, but we just need one that mentions silver jewelry.
好 各位 给大家五分钟做随堂测验 然后就把手♥机♥收起来
Okay, guys. Five minutes on the quiz, then phones down.
要不要骇进其他州的警方资料库
What if we hack police databases in other states?
(这不是犯法吗 )
被抓到才算
If you get caught.
(我攻伊利诺伊州 俄亥俄州交给你)
好 先找到线索的人有奖品
All right, whoever finds the lead first gets a prize or something.
(我觉得线索就是奖品了)
这样太没创意了吧
That's not very imaginative, is it?
(那你就好好幻想你要送我的奖品)
好啦
All right.
我已经告诉你了
I already told you.
才没有 我一直问你想要什么 你只是告诉我事实
No, you didn't. I-I'm asking about desire, and you just keep giving me facts.
我不知道 应该是说… 我不是真的听得到死人的声音
Um, I don't know, I guess it's... it's not like I hear the dead literally.
是…
It's...
比较像是他们的静默进入了我体内
it's more like... their silence enters me.
就像你把手放进手套 让手指动起来
Like when you put your hand inside a glove and animate the fingers.
仿佛他们驱使我做出他们想要的事
It's... like they compel me to get them what they want.
那你为什么要调查
Uh, why are you doing it?
我没有你那么高尚 我只是喜欢解开谜团吧
Uh, well, I'm not noble like you. I just like puzzles, I guess.
这就是为什么我喜欢破解系统
That's why I like hacking, you know?
这世界的高墙看起来总是那么高 无坚不摧
The walls of this world always seem so fucking high, so impenetrable.
好像世界一定要照着 很久以前建造的愚蠢模式运作
Like the world just has to be this one dumb way it was built forever ago.
但电脑…我不知道 这…
But with a computer it's, uh... I don't know, it's...
我和朋友在2010年找到了RouterOS的漏洞
In 2010, my friend and I found a vulnerability
可以连接到三分之二的网路
in the router OS that connects two-thirds of the Internet.
我们只要按一个键 就能关闭全世界逾半数的网路
I mean, we could have shut down over half the world's Internet with a single keystroke.
我们这种小屁孩怎么可能有这种能力
When have punk kids ever had that kind of power?
太扯了 只是从俄亥俄州的破烂地下室
You know, it's... it's crazy. From a fucking basement in Ohio.
我能用电脑把吊桥做成自己想要的模样
On a computer I can build my own drawbridge into anything.
要去哪 要当谁都行
Anyplace, anyone.
你还在听吗
You still there?
你是这样看待我的吗
Is that how you see me?
没有 你难以破解 妲比 没人破解得了
No. No, you're, uh, you're not hackable, Darby. A man would die trying.
我要开始检查密苏里州的纪录了
I'm gonna start checking the Missouri records.
好
All right.
(圣路易斯警局) (事件通报)
(事件通报)
(陈述内容:绑♥架♥未遂)
(女性 29岁)
(报案人:玛莎狄亚兹 2001年4月14日)
(我们在网路上认识) (他叫约翰 三十岁)
(决定好要碰面) (我知道情况不对 然后…)
(他把我的耳环扯掉)
(我的银制大耳环)
(追杀比尔)
比尔
Bill?
我觉得我找到了重大线索 我传给你了
I-I think I found something really important.
妲比 现在…现在是凌晨三点
I sent it to you. -Darby, it's-it's 3:00 a.m.
对 拜托 你先…先看一下
Yeah, please, just-just take a look.
等等
Okay. Uh...
天啊
Oh, shit.
什么
What?!
老天啊 这个玛莎狄亚兹女士 我们该当面和她谈谈
Holy fuck. Yeah. Name's Marta Diaz? We should go talk to her in person.
等等 要怎么去
Wait. Uh, how?
我会去接你 我可以开车去爱荷华州
I'll come pick you up. I can drive to Iowa.
好 我得…我其实得去睡了
Um, yeah, I've got to, uh, I've got to sleep, actually.
我明天有一大堆事要做 我再打给你
I've got a ton of stuff to do tomorrow. But, um, yeah, I'll call you.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
嗨 我在帮忙我爸
Hey. Uh, I'm helping my dad out.
你都没打来耶
You never called me back.
对 抱歉 我…
Oh, yeah. Sorry, I...
没关系 听着 我要让你看一个东西
That's okay. Listen, there's something I want you to see.
好 你传给我吗
Okay. Uh, can you text?
不行 要当面给你看 打开「寻找」App 我才能加你
No, no, no, no, in person. Turn on Find My Friend so I can follow you.
但你得现在过来
You have to go now, though.
好
Okay.
现在是要去哪
Where am I going?
是秘密
It's a mystery.
你故意吊我胃口 不让我挂电♥话♥吗
Is this your way of keeping me on the phone?
你本来就一直挂在网上
You're always on your phone.
向左转 -向左转
Left. -Turn left?
对 -什么 这里吗
Uh-huh. -What, here?
对
Uh-huh.
这里吗
Right here?
对 沿着铁轨走
Yes. Down the tracks.
(磨坊巷酒馆)
我到了 然后呢
I'm here. Now what?
等等就知道了 -你得告诉我
You'll see. - You got to tell me.
有点耐性
Be patient.
不 这不好玩 我在该死的铁轨上耶
No, it's not funny. I'm on fucking train tracks.
比尔
Bill?
比尔
Bill?
比尔
Bill?
该死
Fuck.
老天爷啊
Christ almighty!
我就知道 铁轨这里闹鬼
I knew it. These tracks are possessed.
不是 是有人骇进系统 是摩斯密♥码♥
No, it's a hack. it's Morse code.
什么 那它说了什么
What the... what's it say?
它说…
It says...
「生日快乐…
"Happy birthday...
妲比」
...Darby."
妲比是哪位啊
Who in the hell is Darby?
比尔 你真是天才
Bill... you're a genius.
雷伊 这里有哪一盏灯 装了LED智慧灯泡吗
Ray? Are any of the lights in here LED smart bulbs?
嵌入式天花板灯
The recessed ceiling light, yes.
所有饭店的智慧装置 都在同一个网路上吗
And are all the hotel's smart devices on the same network?
我无法回答你 妲比
I can't answer that, Darby.
我就试试看吧
I'll take my chances.
该吐露实情了 朋友
Time to spill your secrets, friend.
(磁碟2s5s1)
找到了
Bingo.
(反编译)
服务组识别元
(服务组识别元:佛伊特_网路_19)
现在只需要密♥码♥
Now I just need a password.
密♥码♥…密♥码♥
Password, password, password...
雷伊
Hey, Ray?
什么事 妲比 有什么能效劳的吗
Yes, Darby? How can I help you?
04142017这一串数字
Do the numbers 04142017
对安迪朗森来说有特别的意义吗
have any significance for Andy Ronson?
2017年4月14日 祖莫安德森朗森的生日
April 14, 2017. Zoomer Anderson Ronson's birth date.
找到你了
Gotcha.
(网路名称:佛伊特_网路_19 密♥码♥ 登入)
(饭店管理系统)
(维安管理系统 监控摄影机 警报 自动上锁)
(门铃摄影机)
(11号♥房♥) (2023年2月4日早上11点59分)
大卫
David.
姿帕
Ziba.
非常感谢你
让我在这里下车就好
You can just drop me here.
这里就好吗 -对
Just right over here? - Yeah.
好 到了
All right, here you are.
等等 你确定不会有事吧
Hey. Sure you're gonna be okay?
对 谢谢
Uh, yeah, thanks.
(雷伊酒馆) (为所有人而开)
拜托
Come on.
他再也没回来了 -对
Never came back.
继续吹…
嗨
Hey.
剧集 | 世界尽头的一场谋杀(2023) | 导航列表