剧集 | 世界尽头的一场谋杀(2023) | 导航列表
《末日谜杀》前情提要
Previously on A Murder at the End of the World...
我骇进了门铃监控摄影机
I hacked the doorbell cameras.
你觉得我不知情吗
Do you think I don't know that?
这里骇客云集
It's a conference of hackers.
大家都知道我是为了比尔法洛才来冰岛
It's no secret that I came to Iceland for Bill Farrah.
她在后座找到了银制别针
She found a silver pin in the back seat.
这可能是他上一个受害者的物品
Probably belonged to his previous victim.
你知道李在佛州时 比尔也在她身边吗
Did you know that Bill was around when Lee was in Florida?
你们俩有婚外情吗
Were you having an affair?
没有 我们上过床一次
No. We hooked up once.
这里还有谁认识比尔 -罗汉应该也认识
So who here knew Bill? Rohan, I think?
查不到罗汉雷维特在2006年之后的资讯
There is no available information about Rohan Ravjit after 2006.
海上资料库也没有 「最后希望号♥」在2006年后的资料
And the vessel Last Chance has no entries in maritime databases since 2006.
小心点 小妞
Careful, girl.
他们想要掩盖事实
They're covering something up here.
饭店里的一切都是机密
Whatever happens here is so secretive.
他们只聘用能够保密的员工
They want staff who don't talk.
你从小在犯罪现场长大 以为这次也是如此 但并不是
You grew up on crime scenes, and you think this is one, too. It's not.
不要攻击可能会帮助你的人
Don't bite the hand that might feed you.
我们有个计画 但比尔发现了秘密
We had a plan, but Bill uncovered a secret.
我想我知道他发现了什么
I think I know what he uncovered.
罗汉
Rohan?
没有脉搏 他死了
No pulse. He's dead.
陶德 把所有人送到地底下
Todd. Get everyone underground.
《末日谜杀》
第一季第四集
都结束了 没事的
It's all right. It's all right.
深呼吸
我们只是要到地下室 不会有事的
We're just going downstairs. It's gonna be all right.
各位 这边请
Everyone, this way.
这边请 来吧 -我们要去安全的地方
We're going to a safe place, okay? - Please come.
这边 来吧 过来
Here we go, buddy. Come on, come on.
好
我马上回来 -等一下 等等
I'll be back. - Wait, wait. Wait.
你们现在打算怎么做
What's the plan here?
陶德评估情况后就会回来 到时就知道该怎么做
Todd is going to assess the situation, he will be back, and there will be a plan.
都是我的错 是我邀他来的
It's my fault. I invited him.
别这么说 -深呼吸
Don't say that. Just take a deep breath.
有人特地来这里把我们一一杀掉吗
Has someone come here to kill us all one by one?
我们甚至还不知道罗汉发生什么事了
We don't even know what happened to Rohan yet.
她说得没错
She's right.
他手抓着胸口 撞上吧台
He stumbled into the bar, clutching his chest.
看起来像心脏病发
It looked like heart attack.
真的吗
Oh, really?
如果他只是心脏病发 我们为什么会被送到
Then why are we six stories underground
地下六楼的密闭空间
in a concrete room if the man had a heart attack?
我想知道妲比怎么想
I want to know what Darby thinks.
我觉得是心脏病发
I think it was a heart attack.
不 应该是心脏衰竭
Well, no, I-I think it was... heart failure.
罗汉说他有装心律调节器
Rohan told me that he had a pacemaker.
他应该是几年前动过手术
Um, the surgery, I think, was a few years ago.
只要是2011年后制♥造♥的心律调节器 都有无线介面
And any pacemaker made after 2011 has a wireless interface.
所以罗汉有攻击面
So Rohan had an attack surface.
抱歉 我听不懂
Uh, sorry, I don't get it.
莫里斯当时也在找罗汉
Well, Marius was also looking for Rohan.
他想告诉他「心正」打了预警电♥话♥
He wanted to tell him that he had an urgent phone call from Heartfront.
那是心律调节器公♥司♥
They make pacemakers?
他们制♥造♥心律调节器
They manufacture pacemakers.
我猜他们打给他是为了警告他
So my guess is that they were calling to warn him
他的心律调节器被骇了
that his pacemaker had been hacked.
这有可能吗
Is that even possible?
有可能
Yeah.
那我们能往回追踪IP位址吧
Then we can trace it back to an I.P. address, right?
没那么简单 -不 没…
It's not that simple.
需要特殊的无线射频硬体
Uh, you need specialized RF hardware
或是得修改心律调节器居家监控系统
or you would need to modify a pacemaker home monitoring system.
对 我父亲家里有那种设备
Yes, my father had one of those at home.
医院也有 但罗汉应该没有带来
Hospitals have them. But I doubt Rohan would have brought his.
伊娃
Eva?
我们没有那种设备吧 在医疗套房♥里
We don't have one of those, do we? In the medical suite?
其实有
We do.
我通常把它放在柜子里
Normally, I keep it in a cabinet.
但今天我去套房♥时
But today, when I came into the suite,
有人把它拿出来 接电启动了
someone had taken it out, plugged it in and turned it on.
如何
Well?
暴风雪快来了 警方无法过来
Police can't get here with the storm closing in.
至少要等48小时 也许要72小时
It's gonna be at least 48 hours. Probably 72.
没事的
That's okay.
我们已经做好因大雪受困的准备 这是常有的事
We're prepared to be snowed in. These things happen here.
那死因呢
And the cause of death?
饭店紧急救护技术员证实 极有可能是心脏病发
House EMT confirmed most likely a heart attack.
莫里斯 你和「心正」谈过了吗
Marius, have you spoken to Heartfront?
真的吗 -拜托
Really? - Come on.
我们为什么不能直接离开
Why can't we just leave right now?
暴风雪导致回程道路上发生雪崩
There's been an avalanche at the pass where the storm's already hit.
你在锡格吕菲厄泽的维安团队呢
What about your, uh, security detail in Siglufj?rdur?
如果陆路和空路都无法通行 他们又能做什么
What can they do for us if the roads and sky are impassable?
安迪死去哪了
Where the fuck is Andy?
他在处理情况
Trying to sort this all out.
他在安全的位置
From a secure location.
安迪不是唯一的重要人物
Andy's not the only valuable person here.
你不能把我们关在这该死的房♥间里
You can't just keep us trapped in this goddamn room.
这是当然 我们会确保所有人的安全
Of course not. We are going to ensure everybody's safety.
你们的表现可真好呢
Oh, you've done an amazing job of that so far.
我知道了 你要避免我们危害到他
Oh, I get it. You think you're keeping him safe from us.
你们…
What are you,
你们会怎么处理罗汉的遗体
what are you doing with Rohan's body?
我…
我认为我们该把他放进大型冷藏柜
I suppose we should move it into the walk-in refrigerator.
不…不 拜托别这么做
No. No, no, please don't do that.
这么做会破坏很重要的迹证
If you do that, you'd be destroying valuable trace evidence.
如果接下来72小时没人会检查遗体 那你们就要让我来
I mean, if no one's gonna look at it for the next 72 hours, you've-you've got to let me.
我能记录证据 转交给验尸官
I can take notes, I'll pass them along to the coroner.
该死的千禧世代 -大卫
You fucking millennials. -David.
她甚至不算是千禧世代 混♥蛋♥ 我才是千禧世代
She's not even a millennial, you asshole. I'm a millennial. She's a--
随便 反正都是该死的网路世代
Whatever. Children of the fucking Internet.
国际刑♥警♥抵达前 任何人都别想检验遗体
No one's examining any bodies until Interpol arrives.
这才不是什么该死的《苍蝇王》
It's not Lord of the goddamn Flies.
不会有事的 -这是很聪明的计谋 对吧
Everything's okay. -It would be a clever plot, wouldn't it?
把最强大的竞争对手和最反对你的评论家
To lure some of your greatest competition and sharpest critics
引诱到偏远的地方
into a remote location
在超级暴风雪来袭时一一解决他们
and then dispatch of them one by one in a superstorm?
亿万富翁的施舍是让人放下戒心的陷阱
The billionaire's largess as a Venus flytrap.
我想要拿回我的手♥机♥
I need my cell phone back.
你知道我们需要什么吗 -听着
You know what we need right now, we need
我们需要该死的卫星电♥话♥
the fucking satellite phone, okay?
我们不是囚犯 -我不要坐下
We are not prisoners here.
你们不能把我们关在这里 -没错
You cannot keep us here. Now.
我们要尝试用其他方法联络警方
有人… -听好了
Listen up.
维安团队已经清查完毕
Security has finished the sweep.
他们已经同意让我们回到楼上
We've been cleared to go back upstairs,
但你们必须待在各自的房♥间
but you are all going into lockdown in your rooms.
在我们确认警方何时能抵达 何时能离开前
Meals will be brought to you. As we know more about when help will arrive
我们会送餐到你们房♥间
and when we can depart,
我们会通知大家
we will let you know.
我们会撑过去的
We will get through this,
好吗
okay?
一起撑过去
Together.
抱歉 但我们要怎么一起撑下去
Sorry, but how can we do anything together?
我们又不知道是谁干的
We don't know who did this,
不知道原因
we don't know why
也不知道还会不会有人受害
剧集 | 世界尽头的一场谋杀(2023) | 导航列表