剧集 | 世界尽头的一场谋杀(2023) | 导航列表
I'm gonna put in on Reddit.
好喔 放到Reddit论♥坛♥上
Yeah, put it on Reddit.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
有时候我真想把这个丢到海里
Sometimes I think about throwing this into the ocean.
我想很多人都想这么做
I think a lot of people think that.
但这不是长远之计
It's not a long-term solution.
我们需要手♥机♥ -真的吗
We do need them. -Do we?
我并不这么认为
I-I don't think we do.
如果他们推销说手♥机♥是小型电脑 事实上就是
I mean, if they had pitched them as tiny computers, which is what they are,
这已经不是手♥机♥了 我们已经不把它当手♥机♥使用
they're not phones anymore-- I mean, that's not what we're using them for--
那我觉得我们不会那么容易买♥♥单
I don't think we would've bought into it so easily.
1940年代的电影院照片里 大家都在抽烟
You look at photos of movie theaters in the 1940s,
每个人都是 他们头顶上有一团大烟雾
everyone's smoking, like, everyone. Like a huge cloud of smoke above them, it's...
现在看到会觉得 该死 真恶
You see it now and you think, "Fuck, that's so gross," but...
但如果拍一张现代的照片 就会拍到大家驼背看着手♥机♥
if you took a picture now, everyone's just hunched over their phones.
是同样的事 同样的成瘾 只是更糟
It's the same thing, it's the same addiction. It's worse.
至少抽烟是慢慢毁了自己的肺
At least with a cigarette, yeah, you're slowly destroying
但你还是你自己
your lungs, but you're still you.
但手♥机♥…会让我们失去自我 我恨死了
With these, it's just, I mean, we're losing ourselves. I hate it.
我第一次觉得我喜欢上你的时候 我正在用手♥机♥
The first time I felt myself fall in love with you was on my phone.
现在别烦 妲比
Not now, Darby.
不
No.
我以为你不会来了呢
Thought you'd never come.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
我的喉咙痛死了
My throat's on fire.
我能做点什么吗
Can I do anything?
你需要再盖一个毯子吗
Do you need another blanket?
那个毯子是给你的
I got that one for you.
希恩 我很抱歉
Sian, I'm so sorry.
都怪我要在暴风雪来袭前出门
It was my fault that we went out into the storm.
那是我提议的
It was my idea.
不
No.
不 我应该要更…我不知道
No, I should've been more... I don't know.
别这样
Don't.
有罪恶感很容易
Guilt is so easy.
比起面对真♥相♥ 责怪自己轻松多了
Easier to blame yourself... than to contend with the truth.
那不是你能控制的状况
It was not in your control.
我们无能为力
We are powerless...
无法抵挡冰雪 狂风…
To ice, to wind...
和残忍♥行径
...to cruelty.
好人难免遇到坏事
Bad things happen to good people.
最好的人也是
The best people.
你无须背负比尔的死
You are not to blame for Bill,
或罗汉的死
Rohan...
或我的遭遇
...or me.
你也希望事情有这么简单
You wish it was that easy.
对
Yeah.
还有什么事吗
What else?
伊娃
Eva?
能让我们私下谈吗
A moment alone?
好
Of course.
三分钟 不能再多
Three minutes, and that's it.
有人闯进我的房♥间
Someone broke into my room.
攻击我
They attacked me.
你还好吗 -还好
Are you okay? -Yeah.
是谁 -不知道
Who? -I don't know.
我只感觉到皮革手套压在我脸上
I could just feel their leather gloves on my face.
那个人用了电子声音
They used an electronic voice.
基本上就是要我收手
They basically told me to stop.
老天
My God.
希恩
Sian?
你知道祖莫是比尔的儿子吗
Did you know that Zoomer is Bill's son?
不知道
No.
安迪对他的爱胜过一切
Andy loves that boy more than anything.
那李呢
What about Lee?
我不知道李爱什么
I don't know what Lee loves.
我本以为她爱的是钱
I used to think money.
祖莫一天能赚数十万
Zoomer makes hundreds of thousands of dollars a day.
什么 -他的信托基金
His trust.
只要她还和安迪在一起 那也是她的钱
As long as she's with Andy, that's her money, too.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
只是需要喝点水
Some water? -Water?
水 好
Yeah.
你奋斗了那么久
What a way to go.
不要放弃 妲比
Don't give up, Darby.
找出你能信任的人
Find the people you can trust.
你需要别人的帮助
You can't go it alone.
帮我拿水
Get me the water.
我觉得你说的那个人 不像写了宣言的李 你懂吗
I just can't square that with the same Lee who wrote that manifesto, you know?
这不…
But it just doesn't...
你做了什么事
What did you do?
妲比 你做了什么事
Darby, what did you do?!
雷伊 主楼层的病患情况危急
Ray, I have a code blue in room 4.
希恩
Sian.
安迪知道吗
Does Andy know?
为什么你去到哪 死亡就跟到哪
Why is it, wherever you go, death follows?
我觉得你说得对
I think you were right.
是你亲近的人
It is someone close to you.
只是你没意识到是非常亲近的人
I just don't think you realize how close.
她的后背包里有一本印了不同名字的护照
You know she has a passport in her backpack under another name?
你大脑伤势严重 已经开始胡言乱语
You're suffering from a brain injury and no longer making sense.
建议你回到自己的房♥间
I suggest you go back to your room, you lie down
躺下来 静候专业人员到来
and you wait for the professionals to get here.
这就是你先前希望的吧
I mean, that's what you wanted, isn't it?
让警方问话
To be interviewed by the police?
希恩过世了
Sian's dead.
迎宾晚宴结束后 希恩告诉我
At the welcome dinner, Sian said to me,
「你知道大家都说 “散兵坑里没有无神论者吗”
"You know how they say there are no atheists in foxholes?
在月球上也没有无神论者」
There are no atheists on the Moon, either."
她回到地球后就不再杀蜘蛛了
She... stopped killing spiders when she came back on Earth.
她没办法再夺去生命
You couldn't harm anything living
因为她明白了无尽之夜的漫长
if you understood how much eternal night there is
和微小生命的珍贵
and how precious little life.
地球上这场闹剧真是够了 对吧
And what a shit show stuck down here on Earth, huh?
第四个人加入 应该就会爆发了
At four, we might hit a real tipping point.
爆发什么
Tipping point for what?
群起反抗
Revolt.
原来有这个用意啊
Is that what this is?
第一个离开房♥间 在饭店庭院里
The first person who breaks out of lockdown
点燃营火的人是疯子
and starts a bonfire in the hotel courtyard is a lunatic.
但当有人加入 这就成了合理的选项
But once someone else joins, it becomes a valid option.
他们会称呼你为第二个采用者
They call you the "second adopter."
革命中最关键的角色
Critical force in a revolution.
是真的吗
Is it true?
希恩
Sian?
对
Yeah.
该死
Fuck.
是咖啡吗
Coffee?
威士忌
Whiskey.
我和卢梅去过安迪的套房♥ -谢谢
Lu Mei and I... we were in Andy's suite. -Thank you.
对 今天早上
Yes, this morning.
那是他们的家
Or his house.
但我觉得…那就像地下碉堡
But I mean, i-it's a bunker.
事实上就是
I'm talking...
地下十层楼的碉堡
ten stories underground.
我们看到的机器人…
I think it's what those robots that we saw,
应该就是在挖这种碉堡
I think it's what they're mining.
安迪应该是在建造和这里一样的碉堡
I think Andy's building another one of these.
我…
So I'm...
我渐渐觉得这里也许不是饭店
I'm starting to feel like this might not be a hotel at all.
百万富翁的末日分时度假屋
剧集 | 世界尽头的一场谋杀(2023) | 导航列表