剧集 | 世界尽头的一场谋杀(2023) | 导航列表
《末日谜杀》前情提要
Previously on A Murder at the End of the World...
也许可以查成功反击凶手 说出经历的女性
What if we find a woman who fought off the killer and lived to tell?
应该会有数千起通报案件
There must be thousands of reports like that.
但我们只需要有提到银饰的案件就好了
But we just need one that mentions silver jewelry.
老天啊 我们该当面和她谈谈
Holy fuck. - Yeah. We should go talk to her in person.
要怎么去
How?
我会去接你 我可以开车去爱荷华州
I'll come pick you up. I can drive you to Iowa.
比尔法洛昨晚过世了
Bill Farrah passed away last night.
什么 -天啊
What? - Oh, my God.
看起来他昨晚午夜后在房♥内用药过量过世
It appears that he overdosed in his room sometime after midnight.
雷伊 你能帮我吗
Ray? Can you help me?
当然
Of course.
通常右撇子的人 会自己注射药物到自己的右手臂吗
Do right-handed people usually inject themselves into their right arm?
极度少见
Rarely, if ever.
比尔不是自杀
Bill didn't kill himself.
是别人做的
Someone else did.
很有可能是这里的某个人
Probably someone in this room.
这里的监控摄影机都是无线的
The cameras here are wireless.
全都在独♥立♥的虚拟网络
They're on their own VLAN.
不要被抓到
Don't get caught.
该吐露实情了 朋友
Time to spill your secrets, friend.
《末日谜杀》
第一季第三集
本WEB版外挂字幕由 风吹来的那片云 双语合并
对了 车子很帅哦
Nice ride, by the way.
谢谢 是我叔叔的车 我借来用
Oh, thanks. It's my uncle's. I borrowed it.
但他还不知道
But he doesn't... he doesn't know it yet.
你偷来的吗 -没有 我留了字条
So you stole it? -No, I left a note.
在0.2英里处
At... point two miles.
你听过有人因为卫星导航丧命吗
You ever heard of death by GPS?
常有的事
Happens all the time.
有个妈妈和她儿子在死亡谷开车 结果跟着蓝色点点开进了流沙
There was a... a mom and son in Death Valley who followed the blue dot into quicksand.
整个车陷进去
Swallowed the car whole.
有够恐怖 他们死了
It was fucking terrible. They died.
为什么卫星导航要引导那个路径
Why would the GPS route them that way?
应该是前往目的地最快的路径吧
Quickest way to get from A to B, I guess.
他们为什么要开进流沙
Why did they go through the quicksand?
为什么开进去 -对
Why did they go through it? -Yeah.
不知道 我猜…
Uh... I don't know. I guess...
我猜…
I guess...
比起自己 大家更相信蓝色点点 对吧
Well, people trust the blue dot more than they trust themselves. Right?
对 笨蛋也许会 -笨蛋 对
Yeah, stupid people, maybe. -Stupid people, yeah.
笨蛋也许会 -好笨 对
Stupid people do. -Stupid, yeah.
我认为这个受害者 是在工地无名女尸之后遇害
You know, I think this victim came after the Jane Doe from the construction site.
对 也许也是 在那个我们要去见的幸存者之后
Yeah, and maybe after the survivor we're on our way to see.
某个地方应该有记号♥
There should be a mark here somewhere.
应该就是这里
I think this is it.
验尸报告上写到 他把她带来时她还活着
The autopsy said she was alive when he brought her here.
梅莉莎巴哈瑞
Marissa Bahari.
生于内布拉斯加利福尼亚林肯
Lincoln, Nebraska.
留下家人亚密尔和本杰明巴哈瑞
Survived by... Amir and Benjamin Bahari.
他在开阔的户外动手
He did it out in the open.
附近没树木或楼房♥
I mean... no trees, no buildings.
从这里看得到马路 他根本没试图隐藏
You can see the road from here. He wasn't even trying to hide it.
你觉得他想被逮到吗
You think he wanted to get caught?
不是
No.
不是 他应该是觉得自己很厉害 没人能逮到他
No, I think he just thought he was so good, no one would ever catch him.
我会逮到你
I'm gonna catch you.
雷伊 -什么事 妲比
Ray? - Yes, Darby?
大家现在在哪里
Where is everyone?
宾客在图书馆等着观赏表演
The guests are in the library for a performance.
谢谢
Thanks.
嗨
Hi.
我们好像没见过面
Um... I don't think we've met.
我是妲比
I'm Darby.
你是罗汉 对吧
You're Rohan, right?
你认识比尔
You knew Bill.
妲比
Darby?
失陪了
Excuse me.
你还好吗
How are you doing?
还好
okay.
真令人愤怒
It feels like such an outrage.
死亡总是说来就来 说走就走 爱应该也是
Death-- and love, I suppose-- just come and go as they wish
为我们带来深远的影响
and do what they want with us.
对 很让人难过
Yeah. It's sad.
卢梅 -怎么了
Mei? -Yeah, sorry.
不好意思 我能跟妲比谈一下吗 -可以
Can I borrow Darby for a moment? -Yes.
谢谢你
Thank you.
嗨
Hey.
你在监控画面中有发现什么吗
Did you find anything in the footage?
没有
No.
我觉得你没说实话
I don't think you're telling me the truth.
是哦 为什么
Yeah? Why is that?
妲比 我自己也能黑进系统
Darby, I can hack the footage myself.
我知道
I know.
所以问题在于 为什么你要我帮你做
So the question is... why'd you make me do it for you?
你有尝到金属味吗
Does your mouth taste of metal?
你说什么
Excuse me?
哀痛会让我们尝到宛若金属的味道
Grief puts a metallic taste on the back of your tongue.
没有 我没尝到任何味道
no, I-I can't taste anything.
之后就会
You will.
你知道李在佛州时 比尔也在她身边吗
Did you know that Bill was around when Lee was in Florida?
他帮忙我们 不让克里斯特尔里弗的那间小屋子
He was helping us save that little old house in Crystal River from falling
滑进沼泽
into the swamp.
你想必和他很熟吧
You must've known him pretty well, then.
没有 只有几面之缘
No. Met him a few times.
李把那个地方打造成某种贫民窟庞克沙龙
Lee was running a kind of gutter punk salon from out of there.
姿帕准备好开始了 我们去请大家入座
Ziba's ready to start. We should get everyone seated.
不 真的…
我刚为你倒了一杯
Let me get you a fresh one.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
来自伊朗的希哈酒 感谢姿帕提供
Shiraz from Iran, courtesy of Ziba.
从196♥4♥年至今都封藏在当地的陶器中
Kept in its original clay from the region since 196♥4♥.
抱歉昨晚撞到你
I'm sorry I crashed into you last night.
那是我的错 -不 并不是
It was my mistake. -No. No, it wasn't.
有需要什么再告诉我
Let me know if I can get you anything.
其实有
Yeah. Actually...
你知道昨晚是谁点了茶 送到11号♥房♥吗 是比尔吗
do you know who ordered that tea to Room 11 last night? Was it Bill?
请享用美酒
Enjoy your wine.
你知道他要了几个杯子吗 托玛斯
Do you know how many cups he requested, Tomas?
我必须去帮宾客倒酒
I have to pour for other guests.
喂 你接下来要问我话吗
Hey. Are you gonna question me next?
你的书大概印了五千本吧
They printed, what, 5,000 copies of your book,
然后卖♥♥了…我不知道…两千本
and you sold, I don't know, 2,000?
对
Yeah.
影响力不只关乎发声
Impact isn't just about having something to say.
重点是如何掌握权力让人愿意听你发声
It's about having the power to be listened to when you say it.
他看到了你的潜力
He sees something in you.
所以他才邀请你来
That's why he invited you here.
我好心提醒你一句 妲比
A friendly word of advice, Darby.
不要攻击可能会帮助你的人
Don't bite the hand that might feed you.
大家好 嗨
Hi, everyone. Hello.
大家都知道我是为了比尔法洛才来冰岛
It's no secret that I came to Iceland for Bill Farrah.
我关注他的作品长达多年 相当欣赏他
I followed his work for so many years. I admired him.
我并不认同他的所有行为或发言
I... I didn't agree with everything he did or said, but
但我认为他生前努力对抗
I think he was trying to...
他所感受到那吞噬全世界的黑暗
wrestle down the darkness he felt had devoured the world
我能感同身受
and that I can understand.
这首歌♥是某个人于1900年在狱中创作
This song was written in 1900 by a man in prison.
他写了这首歌♥ 让自己的灵魂自♥由♥
He wrote it so his spirit could fly free.
愿比尔的灵魂也能自♥由♥
May Bill's spirit also fly free.
虽然我们已成功协助将法洛先生的遗体 送回雷克雅维克
And while we have successfully helped transfer Mr. Farrah to Reykjav铆k,
剧集 | 世界尽头的一场谋杀(2023) | 导航列表