剧集 | 世界尽头的一场谋杀(2023) | 导航列表
《末日谜杀》前情提要
Previously on A Murder at the End of the World...
我们去过安迪的套房♥ 那就像地下碉堡
We were in Andy's suite. It's a bunker.
我渐渐觉得这里也许不是饭店
I'm starting to feel like this might not be a hotel at all.
有人蓄意破坏
This is sabotage.
我被陷害了
I'm being set up.
你有骇客技能吧 卢梅
You have hacking skills, right, Lu Mei?
你当时在做什么 -我才不要回答
What were you doing? I don't fucking have to answer that.
我知道祖莫是比尔的儿子
I know that Zoomer is Bill's son.
妲比 你告诉我丈夫这件事吗
Darby, you said that to my husband?
我有不孕症
I'm sterile.
我从没告诉别人 甚至是我妻子
I never told anybody, not even my wife.
有秘密一向不是好事
It's never good to keep secrets.
我有很多秘密
I've kept so many of them.
(为什么比尔打给大卫 )
我身边没一个能信赖的人
I cannot trust a single fucking person!
我们应该要回家
I think we should go home.
我觉得你快失去理智了 小妲
I, I think you might be losing it, Darbs.
我真的以为你不一样
I really thought you were different.
你想要闯入潜在连环杀手的屋子做什么
You're ready to break into a potential serial killer's house,
要救她们吗 你没办法 她们已经死了
to what, to save them? I mean, you can't. They're dead.
为什么你去到哪 死亡就跟到哪
Why is it, wherever you go, death follows?
《末日谜杀》
第一季第六集
妲比 醒醒 妲比
Darby. Darby,
我们必须赶快把你的身体弄干 让你暖和起来
I think we've got to get you warm and we've got to get you dry.
我现在好冷
I'm really, really cold now.
安迪的疗程43分钟后就会结束
Andy's gonna be out of his treatment in 43 minutes.
我要去楼上拦截他 但…
I'm gonna go upstairs, try to intercept him, but--
小心点 他精神状态不稳定 好吗
Be careful, he's very raw right now.
好 好 -我的头…我的头…
Oka-Okay.
注意安全 -去吧
Be safe. Okay.
我扶你起来 我把你扶起来 妲比 好吗
Get you up. Gonna get you up, Darby, okay?
很好
Okay. There you go.
在大卫回来前 我们先在这里等
You just have to sit tight till David gets back.
是你用摩斯密♥码♥叫我来这里见面吗
Was it you who sent me the Morse code to tell me to meet you here?
当然
Of course.
用电♥话♥不安全
The phones aren't safe here.
为保护他的隐私 特定空间没有监控设备
In certain spaces there's no surveillance, though, for his privacy.
我们的卧室和泡澡区都能安心谈话
Our bedroom, these baths. So it's safe to talk here.
但我怎么知道不是你把我引诱到死角
How do I know you didn't lure me to a blind spot
把我头上的泳池遮罩关起来
to close the pool cover over me?
天啊 妲比
Jesus, Darby.
我…我到的时候 泳池遮罩已经关闭
The pool cover was closed by the time I got here.
还卡住 所以我才跑去找大卫救你出来
It jammed. That's why I ran for David to get you out.
泳池遮罩也有连到网路吗
Is the pool cover on the grid?
你认为是被骇了吗 -被骇了
You think it was hacked? -Hacked.
我很想相信你 李
I want to trust you, Lee.
真的
I-I really do.
但很困难 那本假护照
But it's hard. The fake passport, and...
而且我觉得你从没对我说实话
I don't think you've ever been honest with me
没有全盘托出
about anything.
所有知道实情的人都不在了
Everyone I've told the truth to is gone.
除了大卫
Everyone except for David.
是真的 妲比 我一直努力要确保你安全
Really, Darby, I've just been trying to keep you safe.
但我并不安全
Well, I'm not safe.
没人是安全的
No one is.
是因为安迪 对吧
It's about Andy. Isn't it?
你为了他隐瞒一些事
You're hiding something for him.
李…
Lee...
(莱森 玛莉)
你有印着不同名字的身分证件和信♥用♥卡♥
you've got ID and credit cards in another name.
一个假发和到哪都带着的逃难背包
A wig and a go bag you carry with you everywhere.
你看起来一副做了亏心事的样子
You look like someone guilty of something.
一开始真的只是小事
At first it was really small things.
安迪以前常说:「我的儿子 我的宝贝」
Andy always used to say, "My son. My boy."
他从没说过「我们的」
He never once said "ours."
但他很爱祖莫 他说什么不太重要
But he loved Zoomer, so it hardly mattered what he said.
但之后这些小事越来越严重
But later those small things became much bigger things.
祖莫吃的东西会精准秤过
What Zoomer eats, measured to the last gram.
延长他睡觉周期中的快速动眼期
Prolonging his REM sleep cycles.
增加阿尔法波 提高专注力
Increasing his alpha waves for greater concentration.
安迪掌控了祖莫生活的每个面向
Andy controls every aspect of Zoomer's life.
打造这里和雷伊的压力日积月累
I mean, as the stress and pressure of building this place and Ray mounted,
他时常情绪失控
he'd lose his temper more quickly.
稳稳地骑…稳稳地骑 好吗 你做得很好
Steady, steady, steady. Okay, you're doing good.
想象一下 安迪一开始带我们来饭店…
And just imagine, when Andy first showed us this hotel,
继续…继续 你可以的
他根本不让祖莫外出
he wouldn't let Zoomer go outside.
你看我 妈妈
Look at me, Mommy!
害怕他被绑♥架♥
Fear of kidnappings.
所以祖莫在饭店里骑脚踏车
So Zoomer rode his bike in here.
但他摔倒了
But he fell.
安迪的怒气瞬间爆发出来
And Andy flew into a rage.
你还好吗 -祖莫目睹这种事的次数
Are you okay? Something Zoomer witnessed
多不胜数
too many times to count.
我的头真的好痛
My head really hurts.
好 来吧 我带你去找希恩 没事的
Let me take you to see...
我真的很抱歉 一切…太…
I'm really sorry. Just, it was so...
妈妈 -我没事 宝贝
Mommy.
安迪沉迷于打造他的帝国
Andy was obsessed with building an empire
保护他的儿子 不受任何预料中的末日灾难威胁
to protect his son from every kind of apocalyptic end he could imagine.
我没事
I'm okay.
但祖莫最需要防范的威胁来自安迪
But the thing Zoomer needed protecting from... was Andy.
小孩知道某些事后就无法挽回
You can't unteach the things that they learn
那一刻…
in that moment.
我明白等饭店完工 安迪就会得到全面掌控
I realized that once the hotel was done, Andy's control would be complete.
他让我们搬到地下套房♥ 我们就会受困其中
He'd move us into the underground suite, and... we'd be trapped.
我知道我该带他离开 但我不知道怎么做
I knew I had to get him out, but I just didn't know how.
我是可以报♥警♥
I guess I could have called the cops,
但安迪有总统的手♥机♥号♥码
but Andy has the president's cell phone number.
我的银行帐户是共同帐户
My accounts are shared.
我的信♥用♥卡♥都在他名下
My credit cards are all in his name.
我手头上没有现金
I don't have any real money.
然后我想起了我的高中同学
And then I remembered this one kid from high school,
他成了记者
he'd become a journalist
在新斯科细亚森林里的小木屋 过着与世隔绝的生活
and lived off the grid in a little cabin in the woods in Nova Scotia.
我从没和安迪提过他
And I'd never told Andy about him.
于是有一天 我去学校接祖莫下课
So one day I go to pick up Zoomer from school,
一如往常
same as always.
妈妈
Mommy!
明天见 孩子
See you tomorrow, kiddo.
嗨 小宝贝 -嗨 妈妈
Hi, my love. - Hey, Mommy.
今天在学校如何 -很好
How was school? -Good.
好 系好安全带了吗
Are you buckled up?
好
Okay.
只是我没回家
Only I don't go home.
我带他去了人潮拥挤的地方
I take him somewhere with a lot of people.
莱姆葡萄 这是你的最爱吧
Rum raisin. Your favorite, right?
不是 -不是吗 巧克力呢
No. -No? Chocolate?
好 我要那个
Yeah. I want some.
好 我们要玩云霄飞车吗 还是要坐摩天轮
All right, are we doing a roller coaster, or are we gonna go on the Ferris wheel?
所有公共监控摄影机
All public surveillance cameras are routed through
都连接到大型脸部辨识资料库
massive facial recognition databases,
但我有办法骗过系统
but I have a way to defeat that.
(漏斗蛋糕工厂)
我知道安迪在我的手♥机♥装了监控软体
And I know Andy's got malware on my cell phone,
我想办法让他追查别人一阵子
so I find a way to give him someone else to follow for a while.
你觉得我们能排到吗
You think we're gonna be able to make it through that line?
队伍很长耶 -可以
Huh? That's a long line. -Yeah.
我骇进了纽泽西车辆管理局
I hacked the New Jersey DMV,
找到一个棕发蓝眼的女人
found a woman with brown hair, blue eyes,
她的身高和体重与我相仿 也有一个年幼儿子
my height and weight, who also has a young son.
她的驾照就快过期
Her driver's license is about to expire.
剧集 | 世界尽头的一场谋杀(2023) | 导航列表