剧集 | 世界尽头的一场谋杀(2023) | 导航列表
《末日谜杀》前情提要
Previously on A Murder at the End of the World...
听我说 爸 我碰到很扯的事
Uh, look, Dad, something crazy happened.
安迪朗森…就是那个科技王… 邀请我去参加进修营
Andy Ronson, you know, the king of tech, invited me on a retreat.
欢迎莅临
Welcome.
要邀请到大家并不容易
This was not an easy group to assemble,
因此接下来几天非常难能可贵
so the next few days are gonna be very precious.
你是妲比哈特 猜猜我在看什么书
You're Darby Hart. Guess what I'm reading.
(《无名小银》) (妲比哈特着)
《无名小银》 是真实犯罪谜团
The Silver Doe. A true-crime mystery.
(书籍)
你知道她的书 就是写她和獠牙的公路旅行吧
You know her book is about her road trip with Fangs, right?
你认识他
You know him?
很久以前 他那时叫比尔
A long time ago. He just went by Bill back then.
真不敢相信他也来参加进修营
I can't believe he's at this retreat.
你为什么会来
Why'd you come?
我是为了李来的
I came for Lee.
靠过来取暖吧
Come get warm with me.
不要 -没啦 真的 我得告诉你一件事
No. Really, I need to tell you something.
比尔
Bill?
比尔 我去找人来帮忙
Bill, I'm gonna go get help.
《末日谜杀》
第一季第二集
有人吗
Somebody!
快来帮忙
I...
怎么了 -我需要医生
Yes? I-I need a doctor.
紧急救护技术员…
EMT? An EMT?
不 我需要真正的医生 必须叫救护车
No, no, no, I need a real fucking doctor, I need an ambulance.
有暴风雪…
Uh, storm... Uh, the storm--
那个太空人希恩克鲁斯 你知道她住几号♥房♥吗
The astronaut. Sian Cruise. Do you know what room she's in?
四号♥房♥
Room 4.
你得让我们进入比尔法洛的房♥间
And I need you to get us into Bill Farrah's room.
11号♥房♥ 有办法吗
Room 11. Can you do that?
可以 -好
Okay.
好的 好
Okay, okay.
希恩 比尔法洛出事了
Sian, it's-it's Bill Farrah!
拜托 我需要找医生 希恩…
Please, I need-- I need a doctor! Sian--
发生什么事了 -我不知道 我不确定
What's going on? -I don't know. I don't know.
是比尔 他受伤了 伤势应该很重 拜托快跟我去
It's Bill. He's hurt. I think it's bad. Please, please come.
好
Yes.
好 在车里等
All right, sit tight.
一 二 三 四 五 六
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven,
七 八 九
eight, nine, ten...
快点
Come on!
多久了 -将近十分钟
How long? Almost ten.
我认为是吗♥啡♥ 他需要纳洛酮
I think it's morphine. He needs Narcan.
了解了
Got it.
14 15 16 17…
...15, 16...
1
One.
两天 或两天半
Two, two and a half days.
没有体液或泡沫 知道身分吗
No fluids or foam. ID?
知道 琳恩杜佛 28岁
Leann Duffer. Twenty-eight.
住在那间老高中再过去一点的地方
Lived out past the old high school.
看起来像自杀
Looks like suicide.
天啊 你带你小孩来吗
Jesus. You brought your kid?
没关系 她不会造成问题
It's okay. She's not hurting anything.
妲比…
Darby.
他死了
He's gone.
天啊 怎么现在才联络我
Good God. I'm just being called now?
还有其他人进来过吗 -没有
Has anyone else been in here? No.
希恩 告诉我是什么情况
Sian. Tell me.
我抵达的时候他已经没有脉搏 我施行心肺复苏术大约七分钟
He didn't have a pulse when I arrived. I tried CPR for around seven minutes.
那血是怎么一回事
And the blood?
可能是痉挛造成的头部伤势
Possible seizure caused the head injury.
谁去找伊娃来
Someone get Eva.
不 这样不对 一切都不合理
No. This isn't right. Nothing about this is right.
你是比尔的女友吗 -不是
You're Bill's girlfriend? -No.
你刚刚和他在一起 -不 我…
You were with him just now? -No.
你知道刚刚这里发生什么事了吗
Do you have any knowledge of what just happened here?
我刚刚去找人帮忙 -你知道这涉及个人隐私
Um, I-I tried to get help. You realize this is a private matter.
不 他是我的朋友 他是我朋友
N-No. He's my friend. He's my friend!
我的错…我的错
I'm-- -My fault. My fault. Uh, my fault.
这本来要送到11号♥房♥吗
was that going to Room 11?
我得收拾干净 请小心别踩到
I need to clean this. Watch your step, please.
妲比
Darby.
怎么了 -我很抱歉
Yeah? -I'm so sorry.
这实在是太糟了
This is just fucking awful.
我们正在联络冰岛当局
We are contacting the Icelandic authorities
和位在雷克雅维克的大使♥馆♥
and the embassy in Reykjavik.
你还好吗
You okay?
这位是我的维安主任陶德安卓斯
This is Todd Andrews, my head of security.
我处理情况的时候 他和他妻子伊娃会照顾你
He and his wife Eva will take care of you while I sort everything out.
我该陪着他 他不喜欢自己一个人
I-I should s-stay with him. He doesn't like to be alone.
不 他不会一个人的
He won't be.
没关系的 没事
Let's walk. Come on. -Okay.
让我来吧
Maybe just...
过来坐下
Come and sit.
你在发抖 小可怜
Oh. You're trembling. Poor dear.
这种时候 我们都会双腿无力
We lose our legs in moments like this.
重力将我们往下拉
Gravity turns on us.
心脏难以负荷
Our hearts can't compensate.
需要什么的话 尽管叫我
If you need anything, you can call on me.
雷伊 -什么事 伊娃
Ray? - Yes, Eva.
请帮妲比设定 可以直接拨♥打♥到我手♥机♥的专线
Please set up a direct line for Darby to reach me on my mobile.
好
Of course.
你最好睡一觉
The best thing for you is to sleep.
虽然现在很难想象 但这能帮助你疗伤
Impossible to imagine now, but it's healing.
节哀顺变
I'm so sorry for your loss.
我很抱歉 小鬼 我马上就好
So sorry, kiddo. This'll just be a moment.
没关系 不急
It's all right. I'm not in any rush.
嗨 史帝夫 很高兴见到你 -你好吗
Hey, Steve. How are you? Good to see you.
你不是该去上学吗
Shouldn't you be in school?
你不也是吗
Shouldn't you?
很小 是小孩 你觉得呢
It's small. A kid, you think?
不是小孩 也许是青少年
Not a kid. A teen, maybe.
不超过三十岁 能看到舌骨还没融合
No older than 30. Can see the hyoid's not fused.
长发 还有四散的残骸
Long hair still there in spots.
也许是女性吗 也许不是
A female, maybe? Maybe not.
较宽的坐骨切迹显示受害者绝对是女性
Broad sciatic notch indicates victim is definitely female.
应该是本地人
Probably a domestic.
或是旅客
Or a transient.
这周末要押维京人队赢吗 -不要 齐默表现很差
Got money on the Vikings this weekend? Nah. Zimmer's losing it.
你有看到这对耳环吗
Have you seen these?
现在看到了
Seeing 'em now.
没有钱包或身分证 -没有
And no wallet, no ID? Nope.
只有那对耳环 大侦探
Just those, Sherlock.
还有她的头颅破了个洞
And a hole in her skull.
你不觉得她的尸骸旁边只有耳环 很奇怪吗
And... you don't think it's strange that these are the only things with her body?
女生都会戴耳环啊
Girls wear earrings.
也许凶手把耳环装起来 和尸体埋在一起
Bag 'em. Keep 'em with the body.
应该是她认识的人 对吧
Probably someone she knew, right?
我们不是要来猜测她的人际关系的 小鬼
Not here to speculate about her relationships, kiddo.
颅骨左侧有钝性外伤
Blunt force trauma to the left side of the cranium.
所以攻击者是右撇子
Making the assailant right-handed.
那伤口有何特性
And what are we saying about the nature of the wound?
接触面很小 可能是锤子之类的
The area of contact is small, indicating a hammer or something?
但是…
But...
颅骨上没有穿刺孔
I mean, there's no plug through the cranium, so...
很难判定凶器的形状
it's hard to tell the shape of the weapon.
这告诉我们什么事
Mm, what's that give us?
没有软组织
I mean, there's no soft tissue.
我不知道她有没有其他伤势
I don't know if she had any other injuries.
无法辨认身分
剧集 | 世界尽头的一场谋杀(2023) | 导航列表