剧集 | 世界尽头的一场谋杀(2023) | 导航列表
来
Aww.
这给你 亲爱的 -谢谢你
Here. Take these, then, sweetheart. -Oh, thanks, Sue.
我明天打给你们 -好 太棒了
I'll call y'all tomorrow. -All right, yep. Sounds good.
再见 安静的小女生
Goodbye, little quiet girl.
再见
Bye.
保重 苏 -再见 苏
Take care, Sue. -Bye, Sue.
再见
Bye.
我们大可问她
You know, we could ask her.
不要 妲比
No, Darby.
她肯定愿意让我们睡他们家沙发
She'd definitely let us crash on her couch. Her family does not like
她家人不喜欢她熬夜调查死人
that she stays up late investigating dead people.
他们绝不可能…他们不会希望我们借住
There's no way... They don't want us staying there.
我不想再睡在车上了
Well, fuck sleeping in this thing for another night.
你还没听我的点子
You haven't even heard my idea.
你有什么点子
What's your idea?
你相信我吗
Do you trust me?
一点也不
Not at all.
(大角羊小屋) (欢迎光临 放松享受)
(无空房♥)
我能帮你拿吗 好吗
Can I help you with that?
(米勒)
谢谢
Thank you.
好 跟我来
Okay, follow my lead.
干嘛
What?
比尔 你搞什么…
Bill? What-what are you...
你要干嘛 比尔
What are you... what... Bill?
(禁止跳水)
(泳池)
哪一天
好
Okay.
你好
Hey, man.
稍等一下
Hold on.
抱歉 我们忘了带钥匙 115号♥房♥
Sorry, uh, we left the key in the room. Uh, 115.
什么名字 -米勒
Name? Uh, Miller?
给你 -谢谢 谢谢你
There you are, son. -Thanks. Thanks, man.
走吧
Let's go.
对了 你想要小孩吗
Hey, do you want kids?
什么
What?
大致上来说 你想要有孩子吗
Just, like, generally speaking, do you want kids?
大致上来说… -以后
Generally speaking, I have... -In the future?
我真的完全没思考过
...literally never thought about it.
没有吗 -大概不想要
No? -Probably not.
好吧 -你呢
Okay. -You?
当然要 至少要有七个
Oh, yeah. Like, seven of them, at least.
至少要有七个
Seven at least?
对 有何不可
Yeah, why not?
对 中学时我妈常常去找 一个叫菲儿温特的灵媒
In middle school, my mom used to see this psychic called Faye Winter.
才怪 她才不叫菲儿温特
No, her name was not "Faye Winter."
我发誓
I swear to God.
但她告诉我妈…她说…
But she told my mom, she said, uh,
她说我只会有一个孩子 -是吗
she said I'm only gonna have one kid... Yeah.
是和我一♥夜♥情♥的对象生的
...and it's gonna be with someone I slept with only one time.
你相信这种鬼话吗
You believe that shit?
才不相信 所以我才要有七个孩子
No, of course not. That's why I'm having seven kids.
这是我们的房♥间
This is us.
是一整个房♥间耶
It's a little room.
对
Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah.
太棒了
Yeah. This is great.
天啊 -糟糕
Oh, no. Oh, shit.
糟糕 -该死
Oh, shit. Oh, fuck.
很严重吗 -天啊 不 是米勒夫妇压坏的
It's okay. -Oh, God. No, it was the Millers.
是米勒夫妇压坏的 -是他们的错
It was the Millers.
我们现在是米勒夫妇
Now we're the Millers.
老天啊
Oh, man.
我不会常常这么说 所以你不要太骄傲
You know, I'm not gonna say this often,
但这招满聪明的
so don't get cocky, but this was pretty clever.
是吗 -对 很聪明
Yeah? -Yeah. It was pretty clever.
你的音乐品味很好耶
Hey, you've got good music taste.
是老歌♥ 但我喜欢
It's, uh, it's dated, but I'm into it.
是我妈的歌♥单
It's my mom's.
那是她的播放器 是她的歌♥单
It's her iPod. It's her music.
真的吗 -对
Oh, really? Yeah.
好喔 喝慢点
Okay. Easy.
我们不是在庆祝吗 今天有重大进展
We're celebrating, aren't we? Had a huge break today.
是没错
Yeah, we did.
你有想过要找她吗 去找你妈
You ever think about looking for her? Your mom?
没有 -没有吗
No. -No?
我们俩是破案的好拍档
We're pretty good together at solving shit.
我觉得我们一定能轻松找到她
Feel like we could find her so easily.
我为什么要找离我而去的人
Why would I look for someone who left me?
再说 她知道我住哪
Besides, she knows where I live.
也是
Right.
我觉得快结束了
I think we're nearing the end.
什么事
Of...?
这个案子
This case.
你看 我们找到了所有无名女尸的银饰
I mean, look, we found all of the Jane Does with silver,
就算有我们还没找到的尸体
and even if there are bodies that we haven't found,
没记录在国家身分不明人士系统上的人
bodies not logged on NameUs, I mean...
对
What?
说不定已经没了
Also, maybe there aren't.
也许戒指属于凶手的第一个受害者
Maybe this ring belonged to his first.
对 也许是
Yeah, maybe.
我们可能循线找到他 比尔
I mean, it could lead us to him, Bill.
可能直接找到他
It could lead us straight to him.
怎么说 -这…
How, though? Well...
连环杀手很难追缉 对吧
uh, serial killers are hard to find, right,
因为他们和受害者素昧平生
because their victims are strangers.
你再怎么扩大追查受害者的人际关系网
So no matter how far you trace the victim's web of relationships,
一切都毫无关联
nothing connects.
无论你挖掘到多少家族秘辛 还是毫无线索
No matter how many family secrets you dig up, you get nothing.
但连环杀手杀的第一个人
But... the first life that a serial killer takes,
通常是他认识的人
it tends to be someone he knows.
他因此喜欢上这件事
So he gets the taste for it.
我们能聊点别的吗
Can we talk about something else?
今晚就好
Just for tonight?
可以吗
Uh... Is that okay?
好 当然可以 -好吗 这话题太沉重了
Yeah. Yeah, sure. Yeah. -Yeah? It's just a lot.
这…抱歉
It's... Sorry.
好 好
好 妲比
Okay, Darby.
好
Yeah.
你还好吗
You okay?
还好
Yeah.
我们今天看到的景象冲击很大
It was intense what we saw today.
我是在停尸间长大的 比尔
I grew up in a morgue, Bill.
对 这对你的冲击也很大 你知道吧
Yeah, I mean, that's intense too. You know that, right?
知道
Yeah.
等等 妲比 别这样 等一下 等等…等等
Wait, Darby, Darby, wait. Wait, wait, wait.
很晚了 我要…
I'm, uh... It's late. You know? I'm gonna...
我想我要去睡了
I'm gonna go to bed, I think.
比尔 我很抱歉 -不 我可以先说段话吗
Bill, I'm so sorry-- -Can I just say something first?
因为我一直在思考这件事
Because I-I've been thinking about it,
然后
and, uh...
我们在这个鸟不生蛋的地方
you know, we're out here in the middle of nowhere
调查被男人伤害的女人
investigating women who have been hurt by men.
我是男人 这让人难以承受 你懂吗
And I'm a man, and that's just a lot, you know?
昨晚感觉不适合那么做 但是…
And last night, it didn't feel right, but...
我只是想知道你想要什么
I just want to know what you want.
如果你知道你想要什么… 这件事不必急着做…
Um, if you, if you know what you want. And there's no rush to that.
我要你抱着我
I want you to hold me.
现在吗
Right now?
对 现在
Yeah. Right now.
你想要亲我吗
Do you want to kiss me?
想
剧集 | 世界尽头的一场谋杀(2023) | 导航列表