剧集 | 世界尽头的一场谋杀(2023) | 导航列表
对 -好比说 银饰
Yeah. -Like, the silver jewelry?
对 那不是纪念品 因为他没有留在身边
Yeah, it's not a... a souvenir because he's not keeping it.
他只是把受害者的东西 放在下一个受害者身边
He's just passing it from one victim to the next.
这…也不是战利品 而是…
It's-it's, uh... It's not a trophy, either. It's...
是线索
It's a trail.
是线索
It's a trail.
对 能够追踪 循线追寻
Yeah. To be tracked, followed.
就像我们在做的事
Like we're doing.
就像我们在做的事
Like we're doing.
那这种犯案模式的人有何动机
But what's-what's the motive of someone who kills like this?
我不知道
I have no idea.
但也许她知道
But maybe she does.
他手下唯一的幸存者
His only survivor.
嗨 我可以进去一下子吗
Hi. Could I come in a minute?
妈咪
Mommy...
好
Uh, yeah.
他常常做恶梦 平常我抱着他在走廊上走一走
He's always had nightmares, but... normally, I walk the halls with him,
他最后就会睡着
and eventually, he falls asleep in my arms.
但前几晚他都没办法睡着
Past few nights, though, he hasn't been able to settle.
没关系 我能理解 我小时候也常做恶梦
No, no, I-I get it. Um, I had nightmares as a kid.
你介意让他躺在沙发上吗
Mind if I let him rest on the sofa?
请便
Sure.
准备好了吗
Are you ready? - No.
我能播放音乐 帮助他入眠吗
Could I put on some music, help him sleep?
雷伊 播放《48首双人钢琴变奏曲》
Ray, 48 Variations for Two Pianos.
播这个好吗
Does that sound good?
好
Yeah.
很好
Nice.
听我说 我知道你没理由相信我
Look, I know you have no reason to trust me.
我在你这个年纪时写了一些文章 让你对我充满景仰 但…
I might've written some stuff when I was your age that you admired, but...
我真的相信你
...I do trust you.
我想要帮忙 我自认能帮忙
I want to be helpful, and I think I can be,
但你不说出你知道的事 我就帮不上忙
but not if you don't tell me what you know.
你为什么不自己黑进监控摄影机
Why didn't you hack the camera yourself?
照顾一个醒着的五岁小孩会忙得不可开交
Having a five-year-old that isn't sleeping is a full-time job.
筹办进修营 不让我丈夫失望 更让我分身乏术
Hosting this retreat and not letting my husband down is another full-time job.
尽管我很想躲在衣橱里 花几个小时破解系统
As much as I'd like to hide in a closet and hack for a few hours,
但其实不可能做到
it's just... not really possible.
有道理
Fair.
你为什么不给我密♥码♥
I mean, why didn't you give me the password?
我不知道密♥码♥
I don't know it.
过来
Come here.
对
Yeah.
你对这个面具有何了解吗
Does that mask mean anything to you?
我没看过
I've never seen it.
但我知道那是什么
But I know what it is.
我能调个酒来喝吗
Fuck. Can I fix a drink?
那是什么
W-What is it?
对 那是能防止AI脸部辨识的面具
Yeah. It's a mask to thwart AI facial recognition.
香港的抗♥议♥者用过
Protestors in Hong Kong used them
如此警方就无法透过监控画面 辨认他们的身份
so the police couldn't identify them from camera footage.
这代表这个人知道影像会经过软件监控
It means it's someone who knows the footage is software-monitored.
那可能是谁
Well, wh-who could that be?
我 安迪 希恩 莫里斯 陶德 伊娃 我不确定 大卫应该也知道
Me, Andy, Sian, Marius, Todd, Eva. I don't know. Probably David.
好哦 那就是所有人都知道
Okay, so... everyone?
是你邀请比尔来的吗
Did you invite Bill here?
我丈夫邀请他的
My husband did,
但我鼓励比尔来参加 我们希望有反对的观点
but I encouraged Bill to come. We wanted opposing viewpoints.
你们俩有婚外情吗
Were you having an affair?
没有 真的没有
No. Honestly, no.
我六年前认识了比尔
I met Bill six years ago.
只有他和少数几个人找到我
He was one of a few people who found me.
在你被肉搜之后吗
After you were doxed?
对
Yeah.
我的名声都被毁了
My reputation was destroyed.
那个假色情片传遍了网络
There was just fake porn all over the Internet.
看起来很逼真 连我都觉得是真的
It looked so real, I-I thought it was real.
我只要打开电脑就会恐慌症发作
I-I couldn't open a computer without having a panic attack.
我回到我父母位在佛州的小屋
So I basically went back to my parents' little place in Florida to...
让自己销声匿迹
just disappear.
点了很多披萨外卖♥♥ 尽可能远离网络
Ordered a lot of pizza. Tried to stay away from the Internet.
有天有个人来找我 他全身是晒痕
And one day, this guy shows up, sunburned to a crisp.
鞋底也磨平了
Soles of his shoes worn completely through.
是比尔
It was Bill.
他说他看了我的宣言 想要跟我谈谈
He said he'd read my manifesto and wanted to talk about it.
我吓死了 不肯让他进屋 我…
I mean, I was terrified. I wouldn't let him in the house. I...
他在门廊睡了几晚
He slept on the porch for a few nights, and...
最后我们聊了起来 聊到科技的恐怖之处
...eventually, we started talking about... the terrors of technology
还有我们害怕的一切就快到来
and everything we were afraid of that was coming, and...
但他没提到太多自己的事
He didn't say much about himself, you know.
他显然经历过大事 但…
He'd clearly been through something, but...
有一天我下楼吃早餐时
One morning, I come down to breakfast, and he's lined
他在厨房♥餐桌上放了一排排拍立得照片
all these Polaroids up across the kitchen table.
然后他提起了你
And he starts talking to me about you.
但你们从没…
But you never...?
你们从没在一起过吗 从没…
You were never together? You never...?
我们上过床一次
We hooked up once.
那晚我们喝得烂醉 是他待在那里的最后一晚
We were both wasted. It was his last night.
但他软掉了
I mean, he lost his hard-on.
我很尴尬 他也很尴尬 我的意思是…
I was embarrassed. He was embarrassed. I mean...
妲比 我们本来就该当朋友
Darby, we were meant to be friends.
好
Okay.
然后你遇到了安迪
And then you met Andy?
不 我和安迪当时断断续续约会了一阵子
No, Andy and I had been seeing each other off and on for a while.
之后我们有了孩子
And, uh... then we got pregnant.
我就结婚了
And I got married.
好 了解
Right.
好 这里除了你和我 还有谁认识比尔
Right, so who here knew Bill, besides you and me?
不知道 罗汉应该也认识
I don't know. Um... Rohan, I think.
对 这样罗汉在吃早餐那时哭出来 就说得过去
Yeah. Yeah, that would explain why Rohan was crying in breakfast.
我没注意到
I didn't notice.
我知道他认识姿帕 或至少他很欣赏她的倡议行动
I know he knows Ziba, or at least he admired her activism.
妲比 让我雇用你吧
Darby, let me hire you...
我们来查出那个面具人的身份
...to find whoever is hiding behind that mask.
我只是侦探爱好者
Um, I'm an amateur sleuth.
你显然很厉害
You're clearly very good at it.
我是认真的
No, as in, uh,
我不会收钱查案
I don't take cases for money.
你这么做是为了爱 这次尤其如此
You do it for love, and especially in this case.
希望你小心行事 妲比
I hope you'll be careful, Darby.
如果比尔真的是被谋杀 那犯案手法非常高明
If Bill was murdered, it was very sophisticated.
你只有一个优势
You have only one real advantage.
没人会提防一个24岁的小女生
No one sees a 24-year-old girl coming?
对
Yeah.
你只是个参加进修营的宾客
You're just another guest in our retreat.
只要别引起注意就好
So long as you play the part.
好了
Well...
终于
Finally.
可以让他在这里睡吗
Would it be all right if I let him sleep?
当然
Sure.
谢谢 妲比
Thanks, Darby.
快醒来 妲比 妲比 起床了
Wake up, Darby. Darby, wake up.
快醒来 妲比
Wake up, Darby.
已经超过我设定的闹钟时间了
You slept through the alarm I set.
现在是早上9点51分
The time is 9:51 a.m.
室外的温度是摄氏三度
The temperature outside is three degrees Celsius,
预计最高温度可达摄氏四度
with an expected high of four degrees Celsius.
有人在门口
There is someone at the door.
这是安迪送你的礼物
A gift from Andy.
谢谢
Thanks.
剧集 | 世界尽头的一场谋杀(2023) | 导航列表