剧集 | 莫斯科绅士(2024) | 导航列表
when she was your age.
最了解我的人还得是你 我会好好珍藏的
You have always known me best. I shall treasure them.
时间不早了
It's getting late.
来吧
Come on.
我不想你让你父亲久等
I don't want you to keep your father waiting.
你也应该去那个派对
And you should go to the party.
彰显你的风度
It would be the noble thing to do.
小姐送您的
From Mademoiselle.
尼娜 这太贵重了
Nina, this is too much.
答应我 在午夜钟声敲响前不要打开
You must promise not to open it until the stroke of midnight.
我答应你
You have my word.
再见 亚历山大·伊里西
Goodbye, Alexander Ilyich.
干杯 新年快乐
Cheers. Happy New Year!
晚上好
Good evening.
萨沙 快来
Sasha! Come.
米世卡
Mishka.
啊 谢谢你
Ah. Thank you.
晚上好
Good evening.
我带了点白兰地过来
I thought you might like some brandy.
来 跟我们一起坐吧
Please, join us.
你酒选得很好 殿下
It's a wonderful choice, Your Excellency.
有杯子吗 米世卡
Uh, are there any glasses, Mishka?
来自香槟产区
Champagne region.
显而易见
Obviously.
白乌尼葡萄 双层橡木桶
Ugni blanc grapes, double oaked.
年份在世纪之交
And the turn of the century.
应该是1906年吧
I would say 1906.
很接近 1908年
Oh, very close. 1908.
已经很好了
But still...
跟朋友烂醉一场吧
It is to be drunk with friends.
干杯
Cheers.
哦 这是谁
Oh, who's this?
这是我儿子伊利亚 三个月大
This is my son, Ilya, three months old.
我天那
Goodness.
我时常会想 要是我没拦着你俩
I often wonder if she'd still be alive
她会不会还活着
if I hadn't come between you two.
也许我会当了贵族
Maybe I would've become a nobleman.
我们估计已经结婚 现在也都被杀了
We could marry and both now be dead.
很抱歉拆散了你和海伦娜
I am truly sorry I came between you and Helena.
我知道你为我做了什么 米世卡 那首诗
I know what you did for me, Mishka, with the poem.
要不是你帮我 我也不会在这里
I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you.
你救了我的命
You saved my life.
我还是先走了 以免一会儿走不了
I should stand and go whilst I'm still able to.
你还会来看我吗 米世卡
Will you visit me again, Mishka?
只要你愿意
If you'd like me to.
剧集 | 莫斯科绅士(2024) | 导航列表