剧集 | 莫斯科绅士(2024) | 导航列表
You're not that old.
还会有其他电影
And there are other films,
其他导演
and other directors.
不不 我觉得没有了
No.No,I don't believe there are.
我忍♥受过 赚过了钱 而且
I've served my time, I've made my money, and...
我不想再演那些角色了
I'm done playing those parts.
从没想到 说出这句话我竟如释重负
I never realized what a relief it would be to say that.
那你打算做什么
What will you.do?
我一直很喜欢戏剧
I've always loved the theater,
跟政宣部比起来
and Chekhov is a far better writer
契诃夫显然文笔更好
than the Ministry for Propaganda.
这一路很开心
It's been fun.
确实
It has.
谢谢你 安娜
Thank you,Anna.
这些年来 你对我一直很好
You've been good to me over the years,
我会永远感谢你为我守密
and I will always be grateful for your discretion.
我不会让任何人知道你的事
No one will ever hear of your business from me.
这个人情我永远欠你的
I'm forever in your debt.
还好你这么说了 因为我正要请你
It's a relief you say that,because there is one favor
帮个忙
I need to ask of you.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
出乎意料地好
Surprisingly so.
她来了
There she is.
我不想引起围观 我们最好快点
And I don't want any fuss.Let's make it swift.
走吧 索菲亚
Come on,Sofia.
没事的
It's all right.
我当年发现你时
You can't have been much older
你也就这个年纪
when I found you.
我每天都在为此心存感恩
Not a day goes by when I'm not eternally grateful for it.
她会交由斯特拉文斯基夫人照顾
Madam Stravinsky will take care of her now.
孩子的东西在哪儿
Where are the child's things?
我侄女会跟我一起住
My niece will be staying here with me.
你的侄女
Your niece?
这不是他的侄女 他口说无凭
She isn't his niece.He's just saying that.
哈列斯基先生
Mr.Halecki?
你之前说过 如果她是我家人
You did say if she were family it would be possible
就有可能留下
for her to stay.
亚历山大叔叔 我好累
Uncle Alexander, I'm tired.
我还有其他孩子要去接
I've other children I need to pick up.
孩子到底要不要跟我一起走
Is the child coming with me or not?
你是这家酒店的经理
You are the manager of this hotel.
谁能留在酒店
I believe the decision is yours
应该由你决定
as to who stays within its walls.
我可以带她回我的房♥间吗
May I take her back to my room?
当然
Of course.
对不起 斯特拉文斯基同志
My apologies,Comrade Stravinsky.
看来由于某人的失误 让您白跑了一趟
It appears you've been invited here in error.
太荒唐了
This is absurd.
咱们走吧 索菲亚
Come on,Sofia.
今天这件事 一定会传出去的
People will find out what happened here today.
你爱怎么搞怎么搞
You can do whatever you like.
我不在乎
I don't care.
好了 我送你去睡觉
All right,let's get you off to bed.
你会帮我压被角吗 -当然
Will you tuck me in? Of course.
压好了
There we are.
亚历山大叔叔
Uncle Alexander?
妈妈明天会来吗
Will Mama come tomorrow?
我不知道
I don't know.
她之后还会来吗
Will she ever come?
我不知道
I don't know.
但在她来之前
But until she does,
你都会跟我住一起
you'll stay here with me.
只要你需要 我会一直照顾你
And I'll look after you for as long as it takes.
直到永远吗
Even forever?
直到永远
Even forever.
好了 去睡觉吧
Now,get some sleep.
晚安
Good night.
几个星期过去了 妈妈查无音信
The weeks went by without word.
几个星期变成了几个月
Weeks turned into months.
但我妈妈再也没回来找我
But my mother never came back for me.
多年以后 我试图找寻她究竟出了什么事
Years later, Itried to discover what happened to her,
但找不到任何记录
but there was no record.
也许它丢失在了随后的动♥乱♥中
Perhaps it was lost in the chaos that followed.
她是我生命的全部
She was my whole life.
却在转眼间消失得一干二净
And then she was suddenly gone.
我从来都不知究竟发生了什么
I never found out exactly what happened.
她就这样消失在了
She simply disappeared into
辽阔的俄♥罗♥斯♥东部
the vastness of the Russian East.
剧集 | 莫斯科绅士(2024) | 导航列表