剧集 | 莫斯科绅士(2024) | 导航列表
我知道他是国家的敌人
I understand he's an enemy of the state.
但也许正因如此 才这么刺♥激♥
Perhaps that's what makes it so exciting.
你不觉得 有时候 那些十恶不赦的事
Don't you find it's the dreadfully wrong things
却让人觉得正确到可怕吗
that feel so incredibly right?
是的
Yes.
这话我只能同意
I must agree with you, um, mm-hmm...
哦哦 别急
Oh, oh, no. No.
真漂亮
Beautiful.
这可是传家宝
It's a family heirloom.
谁的家族
Whose family?
我知道我这种身份 不该和他这种人交往
I know someone like me shouldn't associate with such people,
但 他是个不错的玩物
but, um... he is an amusing diversion.
你这种身份
Someone like you?
太对了
Exactly.
抱歉 可是
Forgive me, but I, um...
我不知道你是谁
I have no idea who you are.
呃 我
Well, I'm…..
我是安娜·厄本诺娃
I'm Anna Urbanova.
对 你之前说过
Yes, so you said.
我知道你叫什么
See, I know your name,
我刚记录过你名字了
because I wrote it down.
我只是不太明白
I just, um, don't quite understand
你是什么人 为什么很重要
who you are, and why it's so important.
文♥化♥部♥长 阿列克谢·纳切夫科
Alexei Nachevko, the, uh, Minister for Culture.
他是我一个朋友
He's a friend of mine.
你可以给他打个电♥话♥ 他知道我是谁
You should call him, he knows who I am.
纳切夫科公民 对 他当过
Citizen Nachevko, yes, he used to be
文♥化♥部♥长
the Culture Minister. Mm-hmm.
我还可以打给谁
Anyone else I should call?
哦 纳切大科下去了哈
Oh, Nachevko's gone?
对 永久下台了
Oh, yes. Permanently.
你刚才说 罗斯托夫
What time did you say
是什么时间来的你房♥间
that Rostov came to your quarters?
我没说
I didn't.
好吧 是下班后
After his shift.
10点 10点半
Um, 10:00, 10:30.
大约10点半
Around 10:30.
你知道吗
Youknow,
我必须问问
I have to ask.
请不要介意我流露出
And forgive me if it sounds like I'm doubting
对你说法的怀疑 但是
your version of events, but...
假设你说的是真的
if what you say is true,
那罗斯托夫现在在哪儿
then where is Rostov now?
我不能告诉你
I couldn't tell you.
我觉得你在撒谎
I think you're lying.
我想罗斯托夫正如
I think Rostov left the hotel
经理所言 已经离开酒店了
just as the manager described.
而且如果背上
And if you are found
协助教唆
to be aiding and abetting
国家逃犯的罪名
a fugitive of the state...
你会被送到西伯利亚的
...then you'll be sent to Siberia.
但
But...
我会给你
I'm going to give you
最后一次机会
one last chance.
亚历山大整晚都跟我在一起
Alexander was with me all night.
那我们就一起查查你的房♥间
Then we shall check your room together.
我的房♥间
Myroom?
对
Yes.
你可以全都展示给我看
You can show me everything.
你们宽衣解带的地方
Where you undressed.
他上了你的地方
Where he took you.
给我看一些
Show me something,
可能会让我
and I might
回报你赤诚的东西
give you something in return.
没有你说的
No one took,
那些事
or is taking anything.
好吧
Okay.
那就走着瞧
We'llsee.
先生们
Gentlemen?
把她给我看紧了
Don't let her out of your sight.
罗斯托夫
Rostov.
这层楼我已经搜过了
I've searched this floor already.
你 还有你 去地下室看看
You, you. Check the basement.
快去
Go.
你 还有你
You, you.
从上面开始 —层一层往下搜
You start at the top, work your way down.
快
Go!
我的人来了 是时候了
My men are here. It's time.
你必须走了
You have to leave.
我 我做不到
I don't think I can.
如果逼我在你我之间做选择 我会交出你的
If I am forced to give one of us up, it will be you.
你死了对你女儿没好处
You're no good to your daughter dead.
索菲亚会因此受罚的
Sofia will be punished, too.
为什么 她又没做错什么
Why? She's done nothing wrong.
她是你的家人 我们喜欢搞连坐
She's your family. It's what we do.
她要是有事 我要怎么知道
How will I know what's happened to her?
你再看到我时 就会知道
When you see me, you will know.
好了 快回酒店旅馆去吧
Now go back to the hotel.
我都安排好了
I've made arrangements.
有辆货车在等你
A van is waiting for you.
红星面包店
Red Star Bakery.
好吧
All right.
你要往那边走
You'll go that way.
走到底 金属门 -好的
Metal doors at the end. - All right.
你 你 跟我来
You. You, come with me.
去搜地下室
Basement now.
大都会酒店
Metropol Hotel.
明白 同志
I understand, comrade.
对 这些房♥间都是套房♥
Those rooms are en suite, yes,
我马上去办
I'll see to it immediately.
我的人把整个酒店都搜了一遍
My men have completed their sweep of the hotel.
并没发现他的踪迹
And, uh, there's no sign of him.
那我们就等着
Then we wait.
面包送到了
Bread delivery's just arrived.
一小时前送来的
It came over an hour ago.
阿巴舍夫上尉
Captain Abashev.
你找到他了吗 罗斯托夫在哪里
Have you got him? Where's Rostov?
我的人把酒店搜了个底朝天
Uh, my men were searching the hotel from top to bottom.
每个出口都有士兵把守
We also have soldiers on every door.
他不可能再进来了
There is no way for him to get back inside.
昨晚的情况我全都告诉上尉了
I told the captain exactly what happened last night.
我亲眼见到他离开的
And I witnessed him leaving.
所以 管他说得再天花乱坠
So, whatever anyone says,
亚历山大·罗斯托夫也不在这家酒店
Alexander Rostov is not in this hotel.
早上好 瓦西里 有今天的报纸吗
Good morning, Vasily. Do you have today's paper?
谢谢你
Thank you.
你怎么会在那里的
How did you get there?
这问题真有趣 既然你这么想知道
A very interesting question. Well, if you insist...
我把门打开 走进电梯
I opened the door, I climbed aboard the elevator,
按下按钮 然后就
pressed the button, and voilà.
我可以向您保证
I, uh, I-I can assure you,
他之前并不在自己房♥间
he was not in his quarters.
你去哪儿了
Where were you?
作为绅士 我不能说
A gentleman would never tell.
我已经解释过了
As I explained.
有人告诉我 罗斯托夫离开了酒店
I was told Rostov had left the hotel.
还有你
And you...
你说你看到他离开了
You said you saw him leave?
亲眼看他走的 没错
A-As he was leaving. Yes.
你看到他的脸了吗
Did you see his face?
剧集 | 莫斯科绅士(2024) | 导航列表