剧集 | 莫斯科绅士(2024) | 导航列表
《莫斯科绅士》
第一季 第1集
1917年革命
处决沙皇贵族
俄♥国♥一夜之间改头换面
随后四年布尔什维克主义者重建国家
推♥翻♥沙皇贵族统治
俄♥国♥将属于人♥民♥
政♥权♥交替 去旧迎新
不要 求求你
No. Please.
放手 求求你们
Stop! Pleasel
说出你的姓名
State your name.
亚历山大·伊里奇·罗斯托夫
Alexander Ilyich Rostov.
你的住址
Address?
过去四年 我一直住在
For the last four years, I have resided
莫斯科大都会酒店317号♥套房♥
in Suite 317 of the Metropol Hotel.
原因
Why?
我的房♥子烧毁了
My house was burned down.
你的职业
Occupation?
绅士是不从事职业的
It is not the business of gentlemen to have occupations.
你似乎没意识到你处境的严重性
You do not seem to appreciate the gravity of your position.
不 恐怕我完全明白
No, I fear I understand it perfectly.
你在1914年春天离开俄♥国♥去了巴黎
You left Russia for Paris in the spring of 1914?
对 我记得当时苹果树好像正在开花
Yes, I remember apple blossom in the trees.
是的 十有八♥九♥是春天
In all likelihood, it was spring, yes.
我们更关心的是
What concerns us here
你在1918年返回了俄♥国♥
is your return in 1918.
你为什么在革命发生一年后就回来了
Why did you come back only a year after the Revolution?
你一定知道对于一个如你一样具有贵族身份的人来说
You must have understood the reception a man of your...
会遭受的特殊待遇
nobility would receive.
我想念这里的气候
I missed the climate.
是你创作了
Are you the author
这首1913年的诗
of this poem of 1913:
《我们的目标在哪里》吗
"Where Is Our Purpose Now? "
是你写的吗
Were you the author?
是我的作品 是的
It was attributed to me, yes.
很多人认为这首诗
Many consider this poem
是在号♥召大家发起革命行动
a call to revolutionary action.
我们很难将作者与一个
Hard for us to equate with a man
屈服于他所在阶级的腐♥败♥统治
who has clearly succumbed to the corruptions of his class
对俄♥国♥及其人♥民♥造成威胁的人等同起来
and now is a threat against Russia and her people.
我也是她的子民
I am one of her people.
你曾经是
You were.
我们本想把你关进监狱
It is our inclination to have you put against the wall.
但党内某些高层人士
But there are those within the senior ranks of the Party
因为你的诗
who, because of your poem,
将你视为改革英雄
count you among the heroes of the revolutionary cause.
所以 本委员会决定
Therefore, it is the judgment of this committee,
既然大都会酒店已被党接管
now the Metropol is under full Party control,
你被立即遣返至你所钟爱的那家酒店
that you be returned to the hotel of which you are so fond,
在那度过你的余生
where you will remain for the rest of your days.
请记住
And make no mistake,
你若再踏出大都会酒店一步
should you ever set foot outside of the Metropol again,
就会被枪毙
you will be shot.
先生们 我能找打回去的路
Gentlemen, I think I can find my own way.
走
Move.
莫斯科
1921年
那一天 伯爵以为他的生命结束了
That day, the Count thought his life was over,
但事实上才刚刚开始
but in truth it was only the beginning
但事实上才刚刚开始
but in truth it was only the beginning.
不仅是他 于我而言也是如此
lot just for him but for me, too.
接下来的几年里
And in the years that followed,
亚历山大·罗斯托夫伯爵将是我最重要的人
Count Alexander Rostov would come to mean the world to me.
殿下 我们不认为你可以
Your Excellency, we didn't think you'd- -
很高兴见到你 瓦西里
Good to see you, Vasily.
先生们 我的套房♥在三楼
My suite is on the third floor, gentlemen.
坐电梯还是走步梯
The lift or the stairs?
如果连上楼这种事都不能当机立断
How are we supposed to win on the field of battle
又如何能在战场上克敌制胜呢
if we can't decide between the lift and the stairs?
你上过战场吗
Have you ever been on the field of battle?
走楼梯吧
The stairs it is.
莫斯科大剧院的景色很美 不是吗
It's a beautiful view of the Bolshoi, isn't it?
这些东西都是你的吗
All these things are yours?
除了地板和床 是的
S- Save for the floorboards and the bed, yes.
我读过你的诗
I read your poem
你说这话的语气
The tone of your voice suggests
看来你不太喜欢这诗
that you are not a great admirer.
我很难相信
I found it hard to believe
这些诗句出自你这种人笔下
those words came from the mouth of a man like you.
这一切有很什么意义
What 1 the meaning of all this?
我是来带你到你房♥间去的
I'm here to show you to your quarters.
这里就是我的房♥间
es are my quarters.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
革命前 这些房♥间是
Before the Revolution, these rooms were
给酒店客人的仆人住的
for the servants of the hotel guests.
至少还有扇窗户
Well, it has a window at least.
我刚好能躺在这张床上
And I'll just about fit on this bed.
啊 我猜是升G调
Ah, G- sharp, I believe.
是的 这样就可以了 谢谢
Yes. This will do very nicely, thank you.
你的境况不允许你
Your diminished circumstances won't allow you
把所有的东西都搬进来
to keep all of your possessions.
不过我允许你带一些私人物品
But I will allow you to take a few personal items.
那其余的呢
And the rest?
将成为人♥民♥的财产
Becomes the property of the people.
我得补充一句 你酒店保险箱的钱财
I should add, we've liberated your currency
已被我们充公
from the hotel safe.
我们会提供食宿
Food and board will be provided.
你以及那些贵族们在莫斯科的生活已经结束了
Life for you and your kind is over in Moscow.
你永远都不能离开这个酒店
You must never leave this hotel.
你要是逃跑
If you do...
我会等着的
I'll be waiting.
抱歉
Apologies.
我还没问过你的名字
I never thought to ask your name.
我的名字与你无关
My name is not your concern.
谢谢你以最礼貌的方式
Well, thank you. You have carried out your duties
履行了你的职责
with the greatest courtesy available to you.
你把门打开
You open the door,
提起钟摆
raise the weights...
一周一次
...once a week.
务必记住 亚历山大
Without fail, Alexancer.
海伦娜
Helena.
第一天
晚上好 安德烈
Good evening, Andrey.
殿下 晚上好
Your Excellency, bonsoir.
我不确定你今晚是否要与我们一同用餐
I wasn't sure if you would be dining with us this evening.
他们承认会为我提供食宿
I was assured food and board.
我带您找张桌子
I'll show you to a table.
谢谢
Thank you.
蠢货
Imbeciles.
意式煎牛肉卷需要用意大利火腿包裹住小牛肉片
A saltimbocca requires veal wrapped in prosciutto.
意大利火腿呢 鼠尾草呢
Where is the prosciutto? Where is the sage?
主厨 没有意大利火腿 也没有鼠尾草
We have no prosciutto, Chef, or sage.
那就不是意式煎牛肉卷
Then this is not a saltimbocca!
不 主厨 -只是没煮熟的小牛肉
No, Chef. - It is merely badly cooked veal.
对不起主厨 小牛肉用完了
Sorry, Chef, we're out of veal.
还用你说
Of course we're out of veal!
7号♥桌一份意式煎牛肉卷
A saltimbocca on table seven.
伯爵点的
For the Count.
伯爵
The Count?
他来了
Is he here?
他在做什么 -我认为
·What's he doing? - I believe
他是在拒绝认输
he's refusing to be beaten.
一切都还满意吗 殿下
Everything to your satisfaction, Your Excellency?
这道意式煎牛肉卷
The saltimbocca...
是用鸡肉代替了小牛肉吗
...with chicken instead of veal?
剧集 | 莫斯科绅士(2024) | 导航列表