剧集 | 莫斯科绅士(2024) | 导航列表
What she needs is love.
没有爱 孩子就会枯萎
Children wither on the vine without it.
我本该照顾好我妹妹
I was supposed to look after my sister.
我深深辜负了她
I failed her miserably.
但你依然是那个小女孩最好的选择
You're still the best that little girl's got.
光靠我一人的努力是不够的
Well,on my own,I'm not enough.
洗好了
There we are.
干干净净
Fresh and clean.
要写信
Write.
给我
To me.
每个月都要写
Every month.
帮我照顾好我妈妈
Look after Mama for me.
别做傻事 好吗
Don't do anything stupid,hmm?
别忘了你是谁 你来自何处
And don't forget who you are or where you came from.
我永远也不会忘
I never could.
再见 爸爸
Goodbye,Papa.
你得放手让我走了
You're going to have to let me go.
你也许很难相信
It might be hard to believe,
这个大厅曾是莫斯科的社交中心
but this piazza was once the heart of Moscow society.
俄♥罗♥斯♥的名门望族都会在这里用餐
The finest Russian families dined here,
王子和公主们 肩并肩地坐在
princes and princesses rubbed shoulders with...
索菲亚
Sofia?
妈妈走时 弹得就是这首曲子
This was playing when Mama left.
那我们应该回房♥间去了
Then we shall go back to our room.
亚历山大·罗斯托夫
Alexander Rostov?
索菲亚的妈妈随时都可能回来
Sofia's mother may walk in the door any day now.
她也可能再也查无音信
Or she might never be heard from again.
这代表什么
What will that mean?
这个小女孩要跟一个囚犯一起住在阁楼吗
The girl is supposed to live in a hotel attic with a criminal?
不会到那一步的
It won't come to that,
我很早前就不是囚犯了
and my criminal days are long behind me.
本性难移
It's who you are.
你这个要求太难办了 亚历山大
You're asking a great deal of me,Alexander.
你自己也说 这里这里不适合孩子容身
You said yourself,it's...it's no place for a child here.
我是说过 -就在这个房♥间里
I did.And in this very room,
你说不可能一直照顾她
you said that you weren't able to look after her indefinitely.
这都一个多月了
It's been more than a month.
可我的想法变了 -但恐怕我们
My opinion has changed.-I'm afraid the decision
已经做好了决定
has already been made.
我主动联♥系♥了有关部门
I took it upon myself to contact the relevant authorities.
今晚会有人来接她
The girl will be picked up this evening.
这事我从没让你插手
I never asked you to do that.
要带她去哪儿
To take her where?
带她去收♥容♥所♥
To an institution where she'll be
那里会有人照顾她 等她妈妈回来接她
looked after until her mother returns for her.
孤儿院吗
An orphanage?
斯大林关心所有俄♥罗♥斯♥儿童
Stalin cares for all Russia's children.
你同不同意 哈列斯基经理
Wouldn't you agree, Manager Halecki?
你要是这孩子的家人
If you were the child's family,
还有商量的余地
it would,of course,be a different matter,
可是
but,um...
你并不是
as it is,
恐怕我别无选择了
I'm afraid I have no choice.
这个女孩必须走
The girl must go.
我要先哄洋娃娃睡觉吗
Shall I put Dolly to bed?
索菲亚 有些事我们得谈谈
Sofia,there's something we have to discuss.
酒店里的人认为
The people from the hotel...
你还是待在别的地方比较好
...think you might be better off staying somewhere else,
在那里 会有很多孩子陪你玩
where there are lots of children to play with.
你也会在吗
Will you be there,too?
好吧 那个地方
Well,the thing about this place is
只允许孩子住
only children are allowed to live there.
如果只允许孩子住 那谁来负责呢
If it's a place for children,then who is in charge?
会有大人照顾你们的
Well there'll be some grown-ups looking after you.
还会有会给你梳头的人
Maybe even ones who know how to comb your hair.
但我想和你一起住
But I want to be with you.
你现在会给我梳好看发型了
And you're good at hair now.
你在那儿 可以和其他孩子一起玩 然后
You'll get to play with all these other children,and...
然后你妈妈就会回来
And then your mama will come
带你去找你♥爸♥爸
and take you to your papa.
你会坐上长途火车
You'll go on the long train.
你也许很难理解 但是
It's hard for you to understand,but I...
我不是照顾你的最佳人选
...I'm not the best person to look after you.
我无法为你提供所需的一切
I can't provide all the things you'll need.
衣物 教育
Clothes,an education.
你也看到了
You see...
这个房♥间就是我的全部
this room is all I have,
这里不是小女孩该住的地方
and it's no place for a little girl.
我不
I-I'm not...
这不是个好地方
It's not a good place.
而且
And...
我不确定
I'm not sure
我能照顾好你
that I'm a good person for you.
你不爱我吗
Don't you love me?
爱 我当然爱你
I do.Of course I love you.
那为什么不能让我留下
Then why can't I stay?
我想和你在一起
I want to stay with you.
我知道这要求很过分
I know it's a lot to ask,
即便你拒绝 我也不会
and I would never think badly of you
对你有任何看法
for saying no.
两杯干马提尼
Two dry martinis.
晚上好啊
Good evening.
晚上好
Evening.
我和鲍里斯谈过了
I spoke to Boris.
我告诉他 我不适合这个角色
I told him that I wasn't right for the part.
啊 你究竟为什么
Now,why on earth
这么说 你最合适不过了
would you say a thing like that? You're perfect for it.
我感觉很糟糕
I felt bad.
你的感觉 亲爱的
You felt? Oh, darling,
在我们这行 你要想多活一天
if you're gonna last one day in this industry,
就必须把感情拒之门外
you leave your feelings at the door.
谢谢你 奥德里斯
Thank you,Audrius.
谢谢你
Thank you.
为你的成功干杯
To your success.
这里面是水
It's water.
米拉 这是奥德里斯
Mila,this is Audrius.
他会是你的朋友 -幸会
He's going to be your friend.Pleased to meet you.
在每个你陪那些
You will need an Audrius
男人去的酒吧里 你都需要一个奥德里斯
in every hotel bar you go to with these men,
接下来的十年里
whose jokes you'll be forced to laugh at
你要对着那些男人强颜欢笑
for the next ten years of your life.
他们对你永远贪婪 永远欲求不满
They will want to take more than you would like to give.
你就像在走钢丝
You have to walk a tightrope.
你既要鼓励他们
Give them just enough encouragement
让他们觉得自己有机会 但又不能给太多
to believe they have a shot,but not so much
让他们被拒时 不至于恼羞成怒
they feel aggrieved when they miss the mark.
掌握控制权
Stay in control.
如何做到
How?
每当我这样
Whenever I order a drink
两根手指举在空中点酒时
with two fingers up in the air like this,
不管我点什么
no matter what I've ordered,
这位奥德瑞斯 -只会倒水
Audrius here...Serves water.
这样 在他们
That way,while they're
喝得烂醉如泥
deep in their cups,
挣扎着保持平衡时
and struggling to keep their balance...
走钢丝我还是懂的
I can walk the tightrope.
很好 那就去吧
Well,run along now.
他们还在等你呢
They're waiting for you.
你真善良
That was kind of you.
年龄越大 心肠越软
I'm softening in my old age.
你还没那么老
剧集 | 莫斯科绅士(2024) | 导航列表