剧集 | 莫斯科绅士(2024) | 导航列表
Why did you want to run away from home?
我今天说得已经够多了
I've done enough talking for today.
别管鞋子了 -但你床单弄脏了怎么办
Forget about the shoes. - No. What about your sheets?
真是服了
Oh, for goodness' sake.
你一直都住莫斯科吗
Have you always lived in Moscow?
冬天住这里
In the winters.
夏天会去下诺夫哥罗德的伊得勒霍
Summers were spent in the region of Nizhny Novgorod,
我家在那里有庄园
at Idlehour, our family estate.
那你一定吃了不少苹果
Oh, I take it you ate your fair share of apples.
庄园位于森林之中 到处是果子
Mm. We were surrounded by forests full of them.
根据当地的民间传说 森林深处有棵树
According to local folklore, there is a tree
果实黑得像煤炭
deep within the forest with fruit as black as coal.
如果你能找到这棵树 吃下它的果实
And if you can find this tree and eat of its fruit,
就能重启人生
you can start your life anew.
那么 你愿意吗
So, would you?
愿意什么
Would I what?
咬一口那个果实吗
Would you take the bite?
我怎么愿意抛弃这段美好记忆呢
How could I possibly relinquish the memory of this?
包括你之前睡过的所有
Or of all the princesses and duchesses
公主和公爵夫人吗
who have come before me?
哦 只是几位 不是全部
Oh. Some, not all.
我很诧异 你竟然愿意跟一个二流演员上♥床♥
I'm surprised you countenanced sleeping with a lowly actress.
大家不也一直在说吗 时代变了
Well, as everyone keeps telling me, times have changed.
你这话又是什意思
What exactly do you mean by that?
没什么意思
Very little.
你觉得我配不上你这种人吗
Oh, because I would be beneath a man like you?
我觉得这也不一定
Well, I- I wouldn't say that was necessarily true.
不一定
Necessarily true?
不介意的话 离开时把门带上
If you wouldn't mind, close the door on your way out.
当然
Of course.
我觉我欠你个道歉
I believe I owe you something of an apology.
我们有约在先 我应该遵守的
We had a prior arrangement, and I should've honored it.
你确实应该
You should've.
我把我们的友谊丢在了一旁 我错了
I- I neglected our friendship. I was in the wrong.
你是 我准备好了
You were. I'm ready for it now.
准备好什么
Ready for what?
你的道歉
Your apology.
但我 -你说你欠我一个道歉
But I- - - You said you owe me an apology.
对不起 尼娜
I'm sorry, Nina.
我接受道歉
Apology accepted.
我们去吃早餐吧 -我要留下来
Shall we get some breakfast? - I'm staying here.
等我们新年回到莫斯科后
When we return to Moscow in the new year,
爸爸说我就得开始上学了
Papa says I shall be starting school.
他显然是怕我走上歪路
Apparently, Im in danger of going off the rails.
生活中 有趣的人很少走正路
Mm, the most interesting people in life are rarely on them.
我要是留在这 你可以教我
If I stay here, you could teach me.
是啊 但公主的行为准则
Yes, but lessons in the conduct of princesses are
已经派不上用场了
of little use now.
只有教育 才能让你认识真实的世界
An education would give you a true sense of the world.
可我喜欢这里 这里很好玩
But I like it here. It's fun
但你在哪儿不重要
Yes, but it's not just about where you are.
重要的是你能遇上谁
It's about the people you meet.
你在学校会交到
And at school you would make
一生中最好的朋友
the best friends of your life.
就像你和米世卡一样
Like you and Mishka?
没错
Indeed.
请进吧
Please, do come in.
我想跟你谈一件
I'd like to talk to you about an incident
几天前发生的事
that occurred several days ago.
是《战争与和平》托尔斯泰最棒的一部书
Yes. War and Peace, Tolstoy's finest work- -
应该是人类史上最棒的一部书
in actual fact, anyone's finest work.
你读过吗 -我知道大意
Uh, you have read it? - I know the story.
你与我们一位工厂干部
You got into an altercation
发生了口角
with one of our factory administrators.
我不知道他是谁
I had no idea who it was,
就算知道 也不会有什么不同
nor would it have made any difference.
你认真想过我们之前的谈话吗
Have you had time to reflect on our previous conversation?
你为什么对米什卡这么感兴趣
Why are you so interested in Mishka?
因为他为了救你 甘愿用自己的
Because he risked his standing in the Party
党内地位冒险
to save your life.
所有我能告诉你关于
There is nothing you can learn
米哈伊尔·费奥多罗维奇·明迪奇的事
about Mikhail Fyodorovich Mindich from me
你都可以通过
that you could not glean
询问他本人获得
by simply meeting the man himself.
他极为忠诚
He is loyal to a fault.
他是古今历史上的贤人
He is the very best that humanity has to offer.
那你为什么觉得他配不上你的妹妹
Then why did you deem him unworthy of your sister?
因为我当时有个错误观念 贵族是与生俱来的
Because I wrongly believed that nobility is a birthright.
因为你觉得 布尔什维克永远不可能成为绅士
Because a Bolshevik could never be a gentleman?
毫无疑问 这话片面了
I'm certain that's not true of all of them.
那我呢
And what about me?
你认为我是个绅士吗
Do you believe I'm a gentleman?
我不认识你
I don't know you.
这么说吧 我的工作
Well, let's just say I'm charged
是追踪监视某些嫌犯
with keeping track of certain men of interest.
在他们被软禁时 我的工作会变容易
Easily done when they're under house arrest.
要是他们死了 我的工作会更容易
It's easier still when you place them in the ground.
我会再来找的 这是肯定的
We'll speak again, I've no doubt.
我也肯定
Neither do I.
等等
Wait.
在您离开前
Before you go...
就当它是份圣诞礼物吧
Consider it a Christmas present.
过圣诞是违法的
The celebration of Christmas is outlawed.
列♥宁♥和托洛茨基都是
Both Lenin and Trotsky are
戈卢别夫的忠实粉丝
huge fans of Golubev.
下次他再来访 我会多提提你名字
I can be sure to mention you next time he visits us.
你想到我的房♥间来吗
Would you like to come to my room?
我想
Would- would I
跟你吗
With you?
我知道 你可能不喜欢我的观点
I understand I'm not particularly of your persuasion,
但是 -有那么明显吗
but...Is it so obvious?
对我来说是的
To me.
但与一位女星有染的传言
But rumors of an affair with a leading lady of cinema
会分散大多数人对真♥相♥的关注
would distract most people from the truth.
毕竟 让我以德报德嘛
One good turn deserves another, after all.
对 我的老位子 谢谢
Yes, uh, my usual table, thank you.
当然可以
Of course.
伯爵阁下
Your Countship.
新年快乐
Happy New Year.
祝您节日快乐 先生
All the joys of the season to you, sir.
我一会儿要跟爸爸一起吃饭
I'm dining with Father later,
所以我只给自己点了一份开胃菜
so I've only ordered myself an hors d'oeuvre.
开胃菜
The hors d'oeuvre?
是的
Oui.
您要看一下菜单吗
Would you like to peruse the menu?
不了 谢谢你 你人真好
No, thank you, my good man.
给我来一杯香槟 一把勺子就行
Just a glass of champagne and a spoon.
当然
Of course.
我走后你会没事的吧
Will you be all right without me?
你真的没必要为我这么个
There's really no need for you to concern yourself
老家伙担心
with an old fuddy- duddy like me.
我当然会担心
AlI the same. I shall.
你开胃菜怎么样 -超好吃
How is that hors d'oeuvre? - Splendid.
我听说您可能要离开我们了
I understand you might leaving us.
真是遗憾
Such a pity.
谢谢
Thank you.
敬一段出乎意料的美好友谊
To an entirely unanticipated and truly wonderful friendship.
还有这个
And this
我妹妹在
...this is a little something
像你这么大的时候
that my sister made very good use of
很喜欢这个东西
剧集 | 莫斯科绅士(2024) | 导航列表