剧集 | 莫斯科绅士(2024) | 导航列表
Bye, Marina. I'll try to do your dress proud.
你绝对不会 -祝你好运
You couldn't fail to. - Good luck.
我会非常思念大家
I'll miss you all so much.
索菲亚 就两周而已
Oh, Sofia, it's only for two weeks.
你会是巴黎俏佳人
You'll be the belle of Paris.
我觉得我做不到
I don't think I can do it.
你可以
Yes, you can.
你可以做任何你想做的事
You can do anything you turn your mind to.
现在 你需要把手放开
Now you have to just let go.
转身
Turn.
走出那扇门
Walk out of that door.
再见
Goodbye.
呃 悲伤最好的补药
Uh, the...the best tonic for sadness
也许是美酒佳肴
is probably good wine, good food
也许是更好的陪伴 -是的
and even better company. - Yes.
来吧 朋友 一起来 -好的
Come, my friend. Come, come. ·Yes.
谢谢你 埃米尔
Thank you. Emile.
埃米尔 这道炖鱼汤实在美味
Oh, Emile, the bouillabaisse is absolutely delicious.
谢谢
Mm- hmm. Thank you.
你怎么不说了
I'm waiting for you to say it. ...
我知道你会说的 -你什么意思
I know you're going to say it. - What are you talking about?
说啊
Go on.
其实
It tastes...
在法国更好吃
...better in France.
是啊 什么都是法国好
Yeah, everything always does.
我知道 我终于知道了
I know, I know, I've got it.
安德烈
Andrey...
你之前是个小丑
you were a clown.
不 不
No. No.
安德烈以前在马戏团工作
Andrey used to work under the big top...
哦对
Oh, yeah.
但他就是不告诉我们他是干啥的
...but he refuses to tell us what he did.
驯狮员 -杂技演员
A lion tamer? An acrobat.
空中飞人 -接近了
A trapeze artist. Close.
杂耍艺人
·Ajuggler? Hmm.
猜对了 你是个杂耍演员
That's it. You- - you're a juggler.
露两手 -是啊 露两手
Show us. - Yeah, show us.
证明一下
Prove it.
哦 太好了
Oh, yeah. Yeah.
用橘子吗
Oranges?
我以前在马戏团耍的都是刀
In the circus, it used to be knives I juggled with.
我们有刀吗 -我看看
Do we have knives? - Let's see it,
对 玛丽娜 别拿那把
Yeah. Marina, not- not the, uh...
啊 两把好刀
Ah. Beauty, beauty.
啊不 安德烈 你可别
Ah, no. Andrey, don't you dare.
但是 但是呢
But, but.
我还需要一把
I need one more.
不 不可以
Uh...No, you can't.
别打佛洛伦斯的主意 -佛洛伦斯
Not Florence. - Florence?
你还给它起了名字
·You gave it a name?
给他吧 -真的吗
Hand it over. Really?
我需要这把刀
I need it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这家伙真是绝了
The man is a marvel!
谢谢大家
Thank you.
在我老家那边
Where I grew up,
有个古老的传说
there was an old legend
森林深处有那么一棵树
that, hidden deep in the forest, there was a tree
上面的苹果漆黑如炭
with apples as black as coal.
只要你找到这棵树 吃下它的果子
And if you could find this tree and eat of its fruit,
就可以重启人生
you could live your life anew.
重新开始旅程
Begin the journey again- -
多么诱人的想法
tantalizing thought.
我们年轻时
When we're young, we.
总想象生活会像一条穿过森林的
we imagine our lives stretching out before us- -
笔直小路一样展开
an arrow- straight path through the forest.
到了我们这个年纪再回首
And at our age, we look behind us
目之所及全都是树
and all we see are trees- -
那条路早已被曲折的人生
the path long since obscured
蜿蜒得模糊不清
by all the twists and turns that life takes.
几乎辨认不出起点
Hardly recognize the person we once were.
但我绝不会吃下那个苹果
But there is nothing that would make eat that apple,
因为即便这可以抹去我人生中
because even though it might erase the- the terrible wrongs
那些可怕的错误和不幸
and the unfortunate events of my life,
也会毁掉我一路走来的
it would also undo all the joy
收获的幸福和欢笑
and happiness that I've had along the way- -
那些我深爱的朋友们
the friends that I've loved.
和我每天都倍感珍惜的美好生活
this wonderful life that I give thanks for every day.
所以
So...
敬这无悔的一生
To a life lived without regret. Mm.
敬这无悔的一生
A life lived without regret.
等等 等等
Wait. Wait!
我也想举个杯
I would like to make a toast.
我愿吃下那个该死的苹果
I would eat the bloody apple.
敬吃下那个该死的苹果
·To eating the bloody apple. - To eating the bloody apple.
玛丽娜 你为啥这么说 -开玩笑嘛
Marina, why would you say that? - It's a joke.
开个玩笑 我开玩笑的 -哦对
It's a joke. I'm joking. - Oh, yes, I. ...
我必须承认
And I have to confess...
这道鱼汤也许是迄今为止
...this bouillabaisse is probably the.
我吃过最美味的鱼塘
·best I've ever had. Aw...
我是来道别的
I came to say goodbye.
你要去什么地方吗
Are you going somewhere?
在某种意义上说 是的
In a manner of speaking.
我处死过很多男人
I've seen a lot of men die.
还有女人
Women, too.
他们不会向我求饶
They don't beg for their lives.
他们知道 如果我都来了 那么求饶没有用
If I'm in the room, they know that's of little use.
他们反而会说
Instead, it's,
告诉我妻子 儿子 女儿
"Tell my wife, son, daughter...
我爱他们
I love them. "
那天早上 当他们走出家门时
You see, when they left the house that morning,
绝没想到自己再也不会回来
they had no idea they'd never return.
他们没机会说出那些
They never got to say all of the things
诀别之际才会
you'd want to say to someone
对他人说的那些话
if you knew you'd never see them again.
为什么要说呢
Why would you?
很少有人
It's rare...
在一天刚开始 就知道这会是他们的最后一天
someone starts the day knowing it will be their last.
亚历山大
Alexander...
我最后一次见我女儿是在莫斯科火车站
The last time I saw my daughter was at the cafe
旁边的咖啡馆
next to Moscow train station.
她想让我留下喝杯茶
She wanted me to stay and have tea...
但我有个会
...but I had a meeting.
国防部的会
Ministry of Defence.
我从没想过 这是我们的最后一刻
I never imagined this would be our last moment together.
她只想我再多陪她十分钟
Ten more minutes was all she wanted.
我愿付出一切 去换这十分钟
What I would give for those ten minutes now.
只为了有机会好好道别
Just for the chance to say goodbye properly.
告诉她我有多爱她
To tell her how much I love her.
再最后抱她一次
Hold her in my arms just one more time.
就像我看到你抱着索菲亚一样
Just as I saw you holding on to Sofia.
你打算做什么
What are you going to do?
我什么都做不了
I can't do anything.
对我来说 一切已经太迟
It's too late for me.
当索菲亚叛逃的消息传开后
When word of Sofia's defection spreads.
我猜她是要叛逃吧
I assume that's what she's doing?
如果她被抓 他们就会来抓你
If they catch her, they will hunt you down.
如果她没被抓 他们也会来抓你
If they don't catch her, they will hunt you down.
我很喜欢你 亚历山大
I like you, Alexander.
我把你当作朋友
I think of you as a friend.
在某种意义上来说 我也是
剧集 | 莫斯科绅士(2024) | 导航列表