剧集 | 莫斯科绅士(2024) | 导航列表
我们也许可以从
We may also refrain
翻白眼开始纠正
from rolling our eyes.
行吧 我们一定要尊敬白发苍苍的长者
We must respect our gray-haired elders.
几根奇怪的白发
A few odd gray hairs
也称不上白发苍苍吧
does not make one gray-haired.
你会在莫斯科待很久吗
Will you be in Moscow long?
我与同志们今晚将动身前往顿涅茨克
My comrades and I are leaving for Donetsk tonight.
哦 米什卡刚从那儿回来
Oh. Mishka just got back from there.
我会去帮助集体化农场中的
Well, I'm going to aid the shock workers
那些示范工人
in the collectivization of farms.
农业 尼娜
Farming, Nina?
没想到你会对这个感兴趣
I never guessed that was of interest to you.
我感兴趣的是更宏大的命题
It's the greater project that interests me.
是历史必然到达的阶段
It's a historical necessity.
我
I. .
难道老师只会教育自己的孩子吗
Does a teacher only teach his own children?
难道医生只会医治自己的父母吗
Does a physician only care for his parents?
难道守旧派会一直守旧下去吗
Does a fuddy-duddy ever stop being a fuddy-duddy?
不会
No.
我不这么认为 -天
I shouldn't think so. - Oh,
我还担心你会这么想呢
that's what I was afraid of.
别担心
Don't worry.
你这样很好
It suits you. -
你那位绅士朋友
Will your gentleman friend
也会跟你们一起去吗
be amongst your party?
谁 -你上次来酒店时
Who? -The young man I saw
那个在等你的年轻人
waiting for you last time you visited the hotel.
里奥 -也许你的征程中
Leo? - Perhaps your adventure
还包含了一点浪漫元素
will include romance.
我可没时间做那个
There won't be any time for that.
尼娜
Nina,
内心的感觉 一定要放在首位
the heart must always be a priority.
那么你的心呢
And what of your heart?
你还在跟那个女演员秘密幽会吗
Are you still engaged in your secret trysts with your actress?
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
来
Come.
我给你看样东西
I want to show you something.
酒店的这处风景 连你都没见过
A part of the hotel that not even you discovered.
这里你能俯瞰到整个莫斯科
You can see all of Moscow from up here.
我总是带在身上
Keep them with me.
去哪儿都带着
Always.
哦 天哪
Oh, my goodness.
好吃 -留下来吃晚饭吧
Mmm. - Stay for dinner.
我向安德烈请一天假
I'll ask Andrey for the night off.
我们会坐波雅尔斯基最好的那一桌
We'll have the finest table in the Boyarsky.
我的火车今晚就开
The train leaves tonight.
我们以前在一起多开心啊
We used to have so much fun together.
是你把我带坏了
You got me into trouble.
我记得是你把我引入歧途的
As I recall, it was you who led me astray,
亲爱的小尼娜
dear little Nina.-
我已经不是小女孩了
Not so little.
是啊 已经不是小女孩了
No. Not so little anymore.
你无法想象 弄丟了我们的友谊
You couldn't imagine how much I mourned
我有多悲痛
the loss of our friendship.
我对此负全部责任
I hold myself entirely responsible.
我们的友谊没有丢
Nothing was lost.
只是暂时搁置
Merely misplaced.
我说什么都不能阻止你离开吗
Is there nothing I can say to dissuade you from leaving?
那我该怎样 留在这里吗
What would I do? Stay here instead?
对 我们靠客房♥服务过活
Yes! We'd live off room service.
我们会点最精美的菜肴
We'd order the finest dishes,
由埃米尔亲手制♥作♥
straight from the hands of Emile.
我们在顿涅茨克的事业很重要
What we're doing in Donetsk-- it's important.
没了它
And without it,
将无法养活城里那么多人
we wouldn't be able to feed the people in the cities.
工厂也会逐渐停产
The factories would grind to a halt.
那么你考虑过自己的生活吗
And what about living your own life?
你还这么年轻
You're still so young.
一份奶油冻 一份摩卡蛋白霜 二桌的
One mousse aux fraises, one meringue au moka for table two.
我要的酱汁呢 德米特里
Where's my jus, Demetri?
佩德罗维切克是谁
Citizen Petrovychk.
德米特里
Demetri.
还要再煮两分钟
Needs two more minutes.
亚沙
Yasha.
去负责调味台
Saucier station.
大家都 回去工作吧
Everyone... back to work.
谁会是下一个
Who will be next?
我需要和你谈谈 -我时间不多
I need to speak with you. I don't have much time.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
晚上好 同志
Good evening, comrade.
对不起 我不是故意打扰你的
Apologies. I didn't mean to disturb you.
亚历山大·伊里奇·罗斯托夫 对吗
Alexander Ilyich Rostov, isn't it?
你来这里干嘛 -来看看
Why are you here? - Uh, t-to check
您的菜品是否一切都好
that everything is in order with your dish.
你并不如自己想象中谨慎
You are not as discreet as you think.
那种吸引力一开始就显而易见
The attraction was obvious from the start.
我跟亚历山大保持着某种关系
Alexander and I have an arrangement.
容我补充一句 实用关系
Practical one, I might add.
仅此而已
Nothing more.
我懂了
I see.
那我不打扰你们了
I'll leave you to it.
晚安
Good night.
你究竟是咋想的啊 -我是想警告你
What were you thinking? - I wanted to warn you.
他很危险 亲近他也很危险
He's dangerous. Being close to him is dangerous.
亲近他
Being close to him
是我重振事业的唯一希望
is the only hope I have of resurrecting my career.
有秘密警♥察♥在监视他
He's being watched by the secret police.
他们监视每一个人
They're watching everybody.
求你了 安娜 我只想保护你
Please, Anna. I-I'm only trying to protect you.
阿列克谢的手下会给我安排一个电影角色
Alexei's men should secure me a part in a film.
这么多年来的第一次
My first in years.
不 我明白这让你感觉有多重要
No, I understand how important that must feel to you...
感觉
Feel?
是真的很重要
It is important.
安娜 -奥尔加跟我
Anna. - Olga and I--
我们一直都处于危险之中
we're in constant danger.
秘密警♥察♥ 军队
The secret police, the army,
街上的男人 所有男人
men on the street, men anywhere.
我们从不需要其他人保护
We have never needed anyone else's protection.
我们保护着彼此
We protect each other.
我对你的关心与日俱增
I've grown to care a great deal for you.
仅此而已 我关心你们俩
That's all. I care for you both.
拜托了
Please.
小心点
just be careful.
米什卡 你怎么在这里
Mishka. What are you doing in here?
真是把我吓得半死
You scared me half to death.
出什么事了
What happened?
我与沙拉莫夫的会面不太顺利
My meeting with Shalamov didn't go well.
所以他们就把我这样了
So they did this to me.
不是说好了 你要保持冷静的吗
We agreed you would remain calm.
我很冷静
I did.
直到我再也冷静不下去
Until I couldn't take it anymore.
向他们道歉
Apologize.
不 -有必要的话就下跪
No. - Beg if you have to.
我不会的 -收回每句话
I won't.-Take back every word.
我是认真的
I meant every word.
他们会原谅你的
They will forgive you.
你会被原谅的
You'll be forgiven.
求你了 看在上帝的份上
Just...for the love of God- -
人们正在死去 亚历山大
They're dying, Alexander.
剧集 | 莫斯科绅士(2024) | 导航列表