剧集 | 莫斯科绅士(2024) | 导航列表
I have known many princesses.
做公主会不会很难
Was it terribly hard to be a princess?
特别难 尤其在我们光荣的革命之后更难
Terribly. Especially so since our glorious revolution.
这个好吃吗
Is that any good?
你不是有自己的午饭吗
Didn't you have a lunch of your own?
在别的桌子上 -我不喜欢
·At a different table? - I didn't like it.
强烈推荐
With my compliments.
所以 公主的一天是怎么过的
So, how would a princess spend her day?
跟其他年轻女士一样
Like any young lady.
她会在早上上课
In the morning, she would have lessons.
下午去拜访朋友
In the afternoon, she would visit with friends.
午餐时会吃蔬菜
And at lunchtime, she would eat her vegetables.
我父亲说公主是被征服时代的
My father says that a princess personifies
堕落化身
the decadence of a vanquished era.
好吧 或许有那么几个
Well, perhaps a few.
但我向你保证 并不是所有公主
Not all, I can assure you.
别担心 我爸爸知道拖拉机运行的
Don't worry. Papa knows everything there is to know
一切原理
about the workings of a tractor,
但对公主的运行原理一无所知
but absolutely nothing about the workings of a princess.
你参加过决斗吗
Have you ever been in a duel?
不算参加过
Not exactly.
但我教父当过决斗助手
But my godfather was a second
还不止一次呢
on more than one occasion.
助手 -当两位绅士
A second? - When two gentlemen
同意决斗后 他们会各自指派给副手
agree to duel, they each appoint seconds,
来制定交战规则的
lieutenants who settle upon the rules of engagement.
什么样的交战规则
What sort of rules of engagement?
时间 地点 使用什么武器
The time, the place, what weapons will be used.
假设用手♥枪♥要 走多少步之类
If it's pistols, how many paces.
我教父就参加过一场
One of the duels my godfather seconded
发生在这家酒店的决斗
sprang from a dispute that occurred
起因是海军上将和王子之间起了分歧
in this very hotel, between an admiral and a prince
有天晚上 他们的分歧在大厅中达到了顶峰
whose differences came to a head one night in the lobby.
他们爱上了同一个女人
Were they in love with the same woman?
我认为跟女人无关
I don't think a woman was involved.
切都跟女人有关
A woman is always involved.
好吧 我们先不管原因 当时
Yes, well, whatever the cause, at the time,
酒店由一个叫凯夫勒的人管理
the hotel was managed by a fellow named Keffler.
大家都知道 他办公室的一幅画后
And it was well known that he kept
常年放着一双古董手♥枪♥
a pair of antique pistols in his office behind a painting,
这样如果有人决定决斗
so that if a challenge was accepted,
就可以迅速召唤马车
carriages could be summoned,
各方也可以手握武器迅速离开
and parties could be whisked away, weapons in hand.
就在黎明前那段时间吗
In the hours before dawn?
去一个僻静的地方
To a secluded spot.
恐怕现实并没那么浪漫
The reality, I'm afraid, was not quite as romantic.
酒店经理想和你谈谈
The hotel manager would like to speak to you.
什么 我我能先吃完午餐吗
What? Might I finish my lunch first?
当然可以
Of course
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你能过来
I appreciate your stopping by.
我的荣幸
It's my pleasure.
我注意到
It's been brought to my attention
某些员工 呃
that certain members of the staff, uh,
在称呼你的时候
when addressing you,
继续使用了一些
h- have continued to make use of certain...
夸张用语
um...amplifications.
是啊“殿下”之类的
Yeah, "Your Excellency, "and what have you.
啊 是的
Ah. Yes.
我想是的 -嗯
I suppose they have. - Hmm.
你知道 要是我说了算
Well, if it, you know, if it were up to me, um,
你懂的 那么自然
you know, naturally enough...
你知道的 这是自然而然的事
well, you know, goes without saying,
但是
but what with...
在他们那个年代 敬语是很优雅的
Uh, honorifics were elegant things in their day,
而现在 这些词似乎已失去了使用价值
but they, uh, they do seem to have outlived their usefulness.
时代需要改变 哈雷茨基先生
It is the business of times to change, Mr. Halecki.
绅士们也要跟着改变
And gentlemen to change with them.
很对
Quite.
我能问一下是谁告诉你的吗
Might I ask who brought this to your attention?
你知道他们为什么允许这家酒店
You know why they allow this hotel
继续开下去吗
to continue operating,
继续为客户服务吗
serving the clientele that it does?
以便他们监视每个人
So that everyone can be watched.
以便他们找到那些不忠于党的人
So they can find those disloyal to the party.
从革命以来就是如此
It's been that way since the Revolution.
情况只会越来越糟
It's only gonna get worse.
这家酒店是个危险的地方
This hotel is a dangerous place.
对你而言尤甚
Especially for you.
你看到了 瓦西里
As you can see, Vasily,
我正在跟我们一位客人
I'm in the middle of a conversation
谈话呢
with one of our guests.
向二位道歉
My apologies to you both,
但 我需要借一步说话
but if I could see you for a moment...
好吧
Very well.
说说吧
How do you propose
我们的计划是什么
we go about it?
我们得做好伪装
We'd have to wear a disguise.
我可以从住我家的
I- I can steal some coats
红军那里偷几件外套
from the Red Army soldiers that are staying at my home.
只要你自信点 没人会注意我们
You walk with confidence, no one will pay us any heed.
你只是个平平无奇的布尔什维克士兵 -是的
Just another Bolshevik soldier. - Yes.
我会安排一辆车在外面等我们
Outside, I'll make sure there's a car waiting,
然后送我们去火车站
and from there, we'll go to the train station.
莫斯科到处都是红军士兵 但
There's Red Army soldiers all over Moscow, but...
会需要一些身份证明
these papers
我可以制♥作♥出来
that I can have drawn up,
应该能把我们送上火车
they should get us as far as the train.
然后我们就抛掉
From there, we lose
身上的红军徽章
our Red Army insignia
步行200英里 来到明斯克
and we walk the 200 miles to Minsk.
为我们的自♥由♥干杯
...and to our freedom.
那我们的财物呢
And- and our belongings?
不
No.
不能携带任何可能暴露身份的东西
We can't take anything with us that might give us away.
连海伦娜也不行吗
Not even Helena.
你需要多少钱
How much will you need?
你觉得这些够了吗
Do you think that might suffice?
也许这样 -哦
Well, maybe...some...Oh.
谢谢你
·Thank you.
第六十五天
你要是走出去
Will they really shoot you
他们真的会开枪吗
if you go outside?
你怎么像个幽灵一样 来去无踪的
You appear and disappear like a spirit.
你叫什么名字 -尼娜 库利科娃
What's your name? - Nina Kulikova.
亚历山大·伊里奇·罗斯托夫伯爵
Count Alexander Ilyich Rostov.
你♥爸♥爸在哪儿 -他去工作了
Where is your father? - He's working.
他总是在工作
He's always working.
你妈妈呢 -死了
And your mother? - Dead.
哦 真为你难过
Oh, I am sorry to hear that.
我在跟你一样大时 也失去了父亲和母亲
I lost both my father and my mother at a similar age.
说失去是不对的
People aren't lost.
他们是从我们身边夺走的
They're taken from us.
哦 小尼娜
Ah, little Nina,
我们要如何在这家酒店中熬过
how are we going to survive these endless days
这看不到头的日子呢
stuck in this hotel?
我找到个逃跑的办法
I've found a way to escape.
我有一把万♥能♥钥♥匙♥ 能打开酒店的每一扇门
I have a passkey that opens every door in the hotel.
但你要牢记 这里房♥间套着房♥间
It's important to remember that there are rooms behind rooms
一扇门套着另一扇门
and doors behind doors.
来吧
Come on.
剧集 | 莫斯科绅士(2024) | 导航列表