剧集 | 莫斯科绅士(2024) | 导航列表
刚才一幕一点都不好玩
Nothing that just occurred was funny.
呵 我倒不觉得
Oh,I beg to differ.
我还以为我们会
I had hoped that we would be...
为对方宽衣解带
taking clothes off
而不是穿上衣服
rather than putting them back on again.
我也以为呢
You're not alone in that.
但我今天下午有排练 然后是晚餐
But I have rehearsals this afternoon,followed by dinner.
哪位男子这么幸运
Who is the lucky gentleman?
一个导演
A director.
鲍里斯·米拉诺维奇
Boris Milanovich.
我会是他片子的女主角
I'm to be his leading lady.
镜头前还是镜头后的
Onscreen or off?
咱们别把事情弄复杂了 亚历山大
Let's not overcomplicate things,Alexander.
奥尔加
Olga,
你从刚才的精神打击中恢复了吗
have you recovered from that ordeal?
他说得比做的好听
So much promise,so little offered.
我敢说也是你多年来的一次甘霖了
I'm sure it's the greatest thrill she's had in years!
你太小看我了
You don't know the half of it.
我在楼下等你
I'll be waiting downstairs.
那个女孩是谁
Who was the girl?
索非亚
Sofia.
尼娜·库利科娃的女儿
Nina Kulikova's daughter.
尼娜 -是的
Nina? -Yes.
你不是好多年没她消息了吗
It's been years since you've heard from her.
她昨晚来酒店了
She came to the hotel last night.
我都要认不出她了
I could barely recognize her.
她夫有麻烦了
Her husband's in some sort of trouble.
她让我帮忙照顾索菲亚一段时间
She's asked me to look after Sofia for a little while.
你得学会给她梳头
You must learn to brush her hair.
要从发梢开始
You start at the very ends,
慢慢往上梳 -其实
work your way up.Actually,
我想请你帮个忙
I wanted to ask you a favor.
不 绝对不行
No.Absolutely not.
千万别把我当成那种半推半就
Don't imagine for one second that I'm going to be coerced
就走进家庭生活的人
into some kind of family arrangement.
不是 我
No,I-I had...
我想借个手提箱
hoped I might borrow a suitcase.
哦 -可以的话 借两个
Oh. - Two, if possible.
对 在那里 -谢谢你
Yes.Over there.Oh.Thank you.
你要记得还
I'll need them back.
我明天要离开几个星期
I'm leaving tomorrow for a few weeks.
你走之前稍等一下
Give it a moment before you leave.
好的
Yes.
看
There.
你觉得怎么样
What do you say about that?
妈妈快回来了吗
Is Mama back soon?
还要再等等
It'll be a little while yet.
先睡觉吧
Get some sleep.
晚安 索菲亚
Good night,Sofia.
你醒了吗
Are you awake?
好吧 我现在醒了
Well,I am now.
我把洋娃娃落在玛丽娜房♥间了
I left Dolly in Marina's room.
哦 好吧
Oh.All right.
好的
Right.
现在
Now,
索菲亚 我们来玩个游戏
Sofia, we're going to play a game.
规则很简单
The rules are very simple.
你必须待在这儿别动
You have to stay as still
还要尽可能安静
and as quiet as possible.
你能做到吗
Can you do that?
很好
Very good.
你的闹钟坏了
Your clock's broken.
是 看上去是像坏了
Yes,it certainly seems like it.
它没报时
It didn't chime.
不 这是一个二时钟
No,it's a twice-tolling clock.
它只在中午
It chimes only at midday
和午夜报时
and,uh,midnight.
为什么
Why?
因为就是这么设计的
Because it was designed that way.
为什么呢
Why?
那就是另一个故事了 索菲亚
Well,that's a tale for another time.Sofia,
我必须把这本书看完 因为我今晚要跟
I really have to finish this book for an appointment
一个非常重要的人聊这个
with a very important man this evening.
哦 索菲亚
Oh.So-Sofia.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不是故意吼你的
I didn't mean to upset you.
不如我来讲个故事吧
How'bout a story?
你喜欢吗
Would you like that?
怎么样
Yes? Um...
哦 好的
Oh,yes.
好吧
All right.
好吧
All right.
这一本 看
Here.Now...
幸福的家庭
"Happy families...
都是相似的
are all alike;
而不幸的家庭 各有各的不幸
every unhappy family is unhappy in its own way."
好吧 也许安娜·卡列尼娜
Yes,perhaps Anna Karenina is...
不适合现在读
not really what we need right now.
你想玩游戏吗
Would you like to play a game?
我不要玩“安静待着”的游戏
Not the"sitting still quietly"one.
好 不玩那个游戏
No,not that game.
这是一枚非常特别的顶针
This thimble is a very special thimble.
是我祖母留下的
It belonged to my grandmother,
它特别喜欢藏起来 让别人来找它
and it likes to get itself lost so that it can be found again.
现在 你去卧室数到200
Now, you'll go into the bedroom and count to 200.
我留在这里
I will remain
把顶针藏在书房♥某处
and hide the thimble within the boundaries of the study.
你能数到200吧
You can count to 200,can't you?
不会
No.
但我知道怎么数两次100
But I know how to count to 100 twice.
很棒
Well done.
好嘞
Right.
一 二 三 四 五
One, two, three, four, five,
六 七
six,seven...
九十七 九十八
…97,98,
九十九 一百
99,100.
一 二
One, two...
九十八 九十九
…98,99,
一百
100!
我要进来了 准备好了吗
Coming!Ready or not!
慢慢找
Take your time.
不着急哈
No rush.
找到了 -什么
Found it.What?
再玩一次吗
Again?
该你了
It's your turn.
你说什么
What's that?
轮到你来找
It's your turn to look
我来藏了
and my turn to hide.
不
No.
索菲亚
S-Sofia,
你要知道规则是 我负责藏
now, you see, I do the hiding
然后你去找
and you do the looking.
如果总是你来藏 我来找
If you always did the hiding and I always did the looking,
那就不是一场真正的比赛了
then it wouldn't be a proper game.
恩 那
Well,it-it--
那就变成了你坐着看我玩了
It would be you sitting and me playing.
好吧 行行行
All right.All right.
亚历山大 你不会偷看的吧
Alexander,you won't peek?
偷看
Peek?
搞搞清楚 我姓罗斯托夫
I'll have you know I am a Rostov.
剧集 | 莫斯科绅士(2024) | 导航列表