剧集 | 莫斯科绅士(2024) | 导航列表
你这个问题冒犯到我了
I am offended at the very question.
偷看 哼
Peek,indeed.
什么是罗斯托夫 -就是我
What's a Rostov? Me.
我就是
I am.
我姓罗斯托夫
I'm a Rostov.
亚历山大·伊里奇·罗斯托夫
Alexander Ilyich Rostov.
不许偷看
No peeking.
一 二 三
One, two, three,
四 五 六
four,five,six,
七
seven,
八 九 十
eight,nine,ten,
十一 十二
11,12..
一百七十七
.177.
一百七十八
….178,
一百七十九
179..
来了
Coming!
准备好了吗
Ready or not!
现在
Now...
它会在哪儿呢
...where could it be?
真好奇
I wonder.
接近了吗
Am I getting warmer?
近了吗 接近了吗
Warmer? Warmer?
认输吗
Give up?
想得美
Absolutely not.
哈
Aha!
真聪明 你站起来
Very clever. Up you get.
真有你的
Well done.
你要认输吗
Are you giving up?
我承认这一点
I concede.
也就是等于认输了吗
Is that the same as giving up?
跟认输是一样的
It is the same as giving up.
那你就应该这么说
Then you should say so.
我认输
I...give up.
可这不公平
But that's not fair!
你不说我把它藏在房♥间里吗
But you said I could hide it in the room.
我藏它的时候
When I hid it,
你的夹克就在房♥间里
your jacket was in the room.
那把椅子 你为什么搬到这
The chair--why did you move it?
为了吸引你的注意
So you would look.
干得好 索菲亚
Well done, Sofia.
玩得真棒
Well played.
好吧
All right.
那我就
Now...
再玩一局吗
Again?
为什么不呢
Why not?
看到没
You see?
我早说过 钟没坏
I told you it wasn't broken.
她搬椅子是为了声东击西
The moving of the chair was pure dissemblance.
这手法也太巧妙了
The sleight of hand was remarkable.
连我都甘拜下风
I couldn't have done it better myself.
你听上去就像个骄傲的老父亲
You sound like a doting father.
先是捷克斯洛伐克
First it will be Czechoslovakia.
然后是波兰
Then it will be Poland.
纳粹有种就达到这里来
Let the Nazis come and try that here.
我承认为她而骄傲 尽管她的妙计
I admit to a sense of pride, although I can claim
并不是我的主意
no credit for her chicanery.
我们会把他们打回北海
We will drive them back into the North Sea.
太对了 -亚沙和伊利亚
Exactly.Yasha and Ilya,
这是厨房♥ 不是聊天室
this is a kitchen, not a gossip house.
都回去工作 快
Back to work.Now!
战争 战争
War.War.
他们开口闭口都是战争 却全然不知
It's all they talk about. And yet they have no idea
它真正意味着什么
what it really means.
若非亲历过战争 你又怎可能知道
Until you've lived through one,how could you?
祝你好运
Good luck.
是的
Yes.
别忘了你的书
Don't forget your book.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这本书确实很长
It's a very long book.
是的 别对自己太严苛
Yes. Well, don't be too hard on yourself.
很多人都没能读到最后
Many people don't make it through to the end.
我全都读完了
I read all of it.
真是太棒了 对你有好处
Well,excellent.Uh,good for you.
第一卷写的是
The first volume
美国政♥治♥制度 读起来很慢
on the Americans' political system was slow going.
是的 第一卷写得太详细了
Yes,the first chapter is detailed to a fault.
但是第二卷对美国社会的描述
But the second volume,on their society
很有趣
is interesting.
相信不止你一人有此看法
I am sure you're not alone in thinking so.
这个国家的主流思想
"The love of well-being
就是对幸福的热爱
is now the predominant taste of the nation."
确实
Indeed.
我们该如何看待
What should we make of the assertion
民♥主♥体制尤其适合工业发展“的论断呢
that democracy is particularly suited to industry?
好吧 这是一个很好的切入点
Well,that...Yes,that's a very good place to-to dig in.
你怎么看
What did you make of that?
我在问你
I asked you.
对 但作为你的导师
Yes,but as your tutor,
我不想在你形成观点之前 影响你的判断
it would be remiss of me to skew your impressions
这会是我的失职
before you have a chance to formulate them.
这本书你真的读了吗
Have you actually read the book?
我读到第87页了
I have read 87 pages of it.
我被其他事打断了
Circumstances intervened.
一个意想不到的情况
Unexpected circumstances.
那个和你一起住的小女孩
The young girl who's staying with you.
是的 我朋友的女儿
Yes,the daughter of a friend.
尼娜·库里科娃吗
Nina Kulikova?
那确实很不幸
It's an unfortunate situation.
她跟丈夫去了西伯利亚
She followed her husband to Siberia.
她不该这么做
That was a mistake.
小女孩的母亲不在身边
Young girls get scared
她一定很害怕
when their mothers leave them.
你应该过去陪她
You should go.
哦 谢谢你
Oh.Thank you.
亚历山大
Alexander?
我们下次接着谈
We'll cover it next time,
希望你届时能读完
and I expect you to have read it.
对不起 我来晚了
Sorry I'm late.
索非亚
Sofia.
你怎么还不睡觉
Shouldn't you be asleep?
她不想睡觉 要等你回来
She wanted to wait up for you.
怎么劝都不听
Insisted upon it,in fact.
谢谢你 玛丽娜 我问过客房♥清洁部了
Well, thank you, Marina. I've spoken to the chambermaids,
娜塔莎会在我上班时
and Natasha is going to look after Sofia
照顾索菲亚
when I need to work.
晚安 索菲亚
Good night,Sofia.
晚安 玛丽娜阿姨
Good night,Aunty Marina.
玛丽娜阿姨
Aunty Marina?
你们俩已经成为朋友了
You two have made friends.
那盏钟会在午夜响吗
Will the clock ring at midnight?
会 当然会
Yes,it will.
想知道它更多的故事吗
Would you like to know more about it?
这盏钟我父亲委托宝玑制♥作♥的
My father commissioned it from Breguet's,
那是巴黎最好的钟表匠
the finest clockmaker in Paris.
他常说 人不该过于
He used to say a man should not
紧盯时钟
attend too closely to the clock
但应在上午时分刻苦用功
but should be diligent and industrious in the morning.
等时钟敲响12下时
And then,when the clock strikes 12,
他就该完成今天
he should have achieved
需要取得的所有成就
everything he needs to for the day.
剧集 | 莫斯科绅士(2024) | 导航列表