剧集 | 莫斯科绅士(2024) | 导航列表
Allow me to introduce you to Mishka,an old friend of mine.
好吧
Well...
我看到你在帮忙布置酒店
I see you are helping redecorate the hotel.
我很高兴能为俄♥罗♥斯♥母亲出一份力
I'm glad to be doing my part for Mother Russia.
你很高兴
You're glad?
伯爵大人 呃
Your Excellency,uh...
埃米尔让我告诉你
Emile wanted me to inform you
剩下的菜已经做好很久了
that the rest of the food has been'ready for some time.
我们还在等宾客到全
We are still awaiting the arrival of our guests.
时间一长 口感就会变质
Much longer and it.will spoil.
我们都知道埃米尔会有多
We both know how combustible Emile can be...
该死 我们继续等
Goddamn it!We will wait.
很抱歉 安德烈
A-Apologies,Andrey.
请留步
Excuse me.
代我向埃米尔道歉 并致以诚挚的感谢
Give my apologies to Emile and my sincere thanks.
你觉不觉得这条披肩太过了
Do you think this shawl is too much,maybe?
很漂亮
It's fine.
听我口令 开始演奏
On my cue,start playing.
总♥书♥记♥的车刚上路了
The General Secretary's car is on its way.
大家准备好
Everybody get ready
谁知道他喜欢哪型的
Well,you never know.
音乐起 音乐
Music,please,music.
开始吧
Here we go.
萨沙 你必须明白他们
Sasha,you must understand the risk they would be
今晚过来的风险
putting themselves in by coming tonight.
他们会让自己成为靶点
They'd be drawing attention to themselves.
伊斯托明一家都八十多岁了
The Istomins are octogenarians.
他们能构成什么威胁
What possible threat could they pose?
他们会挑起一场前菜的革命么
Are they going to foment a revolution over the starters?
你知道党做了什么吗
Do you know what the Party has done now?
他们把所有酒瓶上的酒标都撕掉了
They have removed the labels from all the wine bottles.
真是太疯狂了
It's madness.
不过是些酒而已
It's only wine.
不过是些酒
Only wine?
每一瓶酒
A bottle of wine...
都是对历史某一时刻的留存
it captures a moment in history.
它的味道讲述着时间 地点
Its flavor tells a story of place,of time,
和酿酒师脚下土地的故事
of the ground beneath the winemaker's feet.
当时的时节是温润还是干燥
Whether the season was wet or dry.
可现在我们只能承认 这些都不重要了
But now we have to accept that none of that matters.
酒就只有红白两种
A wine is simply red or white.
现在 它成了特权的纪念碑
Now it's a monument to privilege.
这一切都太荒唐了 -就是啊
The absurdity of it all.It is.
是什么
It is what?
它确实是特权的纪念碑
It's a monument to privilege.
谢谢 谢谢大家
Thank you!Thank you.
谢谢了 别奏了
Thank you.That'll do.
谢谢
Thank you.
很遗憾
Regretfully..
今天的招待会斯大林不再参加
...Stalin is no longer attending the reception.
那我呢
And what of me?
我也该被处死吗
Should I be done away with,too?
我们的整个过去都该随着
Should our whole past be done away with
革命的荣耀湮埋殆尽吗
for the glory of the Revolution?
所有的一切都必须付之一炬 为了什么呢
All of it must be burned to the ground,and for what?
为了国家的进步
For the country to progress.
进步 这叫什么进步展
Progress? How is any of it progress?
他们对你做了什么啊
What have they done to you?
我为你祖母难过 亚历山大
I'm sorry for your grandmother,Alexander.
晚安米什卡
Good night,Mishka.
尼娜拜托我很抱歉留下来
坐下啊
Nina,please.I'm sorry.Stay.S-Sit.
好的
Right.
大家都回去工作吧
Everybody back to work.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
我真是无地自容
This is an embarrassment.
你得走了
You should go.
我很乐意留下来
I'm happy to stay.
不 求你了 米什卡 让我静静吧
No,please,Mishka,just leave me.
我们是不是把食物撤掉
Shall we clear away the food?
我们是不是把食物撤掉
Shall we clear the food?
撤掉
Shall we?
我们把这些都撤掉 全都撤掉
Let's get rid of it all.All of it.
把一切都清理掉
Everything.Clear it all away!
奥西波娃伯爵夫人在疗养院擦洗地板
Countess Osipova scrubs floors at the sanatorium.
伊斯托明姐妹
The Istomin sisters,
像幽灵一样挤在一个小单间里
they live like wraiths in a single room,
幻想着旧秩序的回归
dreaming of the return of the old order.
你其他宾客的命运也大抵如此
The rest of your guests share similar fates.
你想看看他们会不会来
You wanted to see if any of them would come?
那你要小心了 亚历山大
Be very careful,Alexander.
你依然是这里的囚犯
You are still a prisoner here.
尼娜
知道何时向命运认输
Know when you are beaten.
亚历山大
Alexander.
你说对了
You were right.
蜜蜂
The bees.
又回来了
They've come back.
过来看看
Come and see.
拜托
Please.
过来啊
Here.
快来尝尝
Now taste that.
苹果的味道
Apples.
它们一定是从下诺夫哥罗德飞飞来的
They must have flown from Nizhny Novgorod.
它们一定听到你的思乡情了
They must have heard you talking about your home.
看到了吧
You see?
你说过它们自有办法
You said they'd find a way.
你说过它们会回来
You said they'd come back.
这是一个征兆
It's a sign.
它们想让你留下来
They want you to stay.
想让你照顾它们
They want you to look after them.
不
No.
你才是它们的主人
You're their owner.
我老了 也累了
I'm old and tired.
可你能给与的还有很多
You have so much more to give.
不要浪费
Don't waste it.
奥德里斯 不介意的话 给我来杯白兰地
Audrius,a brandy,if you wouldn't mind.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你不怕被人看见和我在一起吗
Are you not scared of being seen with me?
现在也无所谓了
Well,it won't make a difference now.
我的职业生涯可能要结束了
I think my career might be over.
斯大林不喜欢这部电影
Stalin didn't enjoy the film.
我怀疑是他的理解够不到
I suspect it went over his head,
这也不出奇 毕竟他那么矮
which is hardly surprising,given his diminutive stature.
举个杯吧
A toast.
敬失败者联盟
To the confederacy of the humbled.
失败者联盟
The confederacy of the humbled
奥德里斯
Audrius.
就算没酒标 你也能挑出一瓶博林格香槟吧
I trust you can still pick out a bottle of Bollinger.
当然 罗斯托夫伯爵
Absolutely,Count Rostov.
拜托 -亚历山大
Please.Alexander.
走吧
Shall we?
剧集 | 莫斯科绅士(2024) | 导航列表