剧集 | 莫斯科绅士(2024) | 导航列表
可以帮你这个忙的人
There must be any number of people
一定有很多
that could do that for you.
我要你来做
I want you to do it.
我绝不愿出♥卖♥♥♥客人的信任
I would never dishonor myself or the hotel
让自己或酒店蒙羞
by betraying the confidence of the guests.
你必须这么做
Youwill.
酒吧里的女招待知道怎么联♥系♥我
The hostesses in the bar know how to contact me.
苏格兰威士忌 谢谢 奥德里斯
Scotch, please, Audrius.
单一麦芽的 -好
Single malt? - Sure.
来两杯吧
Make that two.
你会和我一起喝的吧 亚历克斯
You'll drink with me, won't you, Alex?
弗雷娅 我求求你 叫我亚历山大吧
Freya, I implore you to call me Alexander.
不叫亚历山大·伊里奇·罗斯托夫伯爵吗
Not Count Alexander Ilyich Rostov?
我们国家已经废除了敬称
My country did away with honorifics.
现在只叫亚历山大了 -嗯
It's just Alexander now. - Hmm.
我觉得你比一个简单的“亚历山大”有趣许多
I think you're far more interesting than that.
对此我表示怀疑
Mm. Very much doubt it.
一个革命前的贵族
A prerevolutionary aristocrat
被判终身软禁在
sentenced to a lifetime of house arrest
所酒店中
in a hotel
改头换面 当上了服务员
reinvents himself as a waiter.
这种坚韧与救赎的故事 美国人
Americans love stories of resilience and redemption
比以往任何时候都爱听
now more than ever,
毕竟美元现在已经跌到了谷底
with the dollar still on its knees.
这会成为我们报社的热门专栏
It'd make for a great feature in my paper.
看来 你得为这个暖心的故事
Well, you'll just have to find another subject
另找实验对象了 谢谢
for such a heartwarming tale. Thank you.
我找这样的好故事都找了3个月了
I've been looking for a good story for three months.
你觉得我会接受拒绝吗
You think I'm taking no for an answer?
你接受不接受都无关紧要
Well, whether you take it or not is irrelevant.
我不会改变主意的
I'm not changing my mind.
即便这意味着你有机会说出真♥相♥
Even if it means you have a chance to tell your truth?
干杯
Salud.
干杯
Salud.
哦 我需要 拜托
Oh, I do-- Please,
失陪一下
uh, f-forgive me.
不好意思 尼娜
Excuse me. Nina?
尼娜·库里科娃
Nina Kulikova?
真的是你
It is you.
我马上就过去 里奥
I'll just be a minute, Leo.
再见到你真是太开心了
It's so good to see you again.
你也是
Andyou,
亚历山大·伊里奇
Alexander Ilyich.
我听说你在波雅尔斯基餐厅做服务员了
I hear you're waiting tables at the Boyarsky now.
是的
Yes.
都好几年了
For several years.
安德烈对我很包容 埃米尔也 好吧
Andrey tolerates me, and Emile, well...
他尽力了
he tries his best.
那 你呢
An-- An-And you?
看来你还在共青团啊
You're still in the Komsomol, I see.
我在列宇格勒已经住了五年了
Been living in Leningrad for five years now.
我天
Goodness.
真有那么久了吗?
Has it really been that long?
是的 我只是途径这里
Yeah, I'm not staying.
这 这只是我们东行的一站
We're... passing through on our way east.
啊 对
Ah. Yes.
去帮斯大林实现他宏伟的集体化计划
To aid Stalin and his great collectivization project.
该是公共土地为公共利益服务的时候了
It's time for the common land to serve the common good.
好吧
Well,
你应该留下来喝一杯 -我该走了
you should stay for a drink. - I should go.
再见到你真的很开心
It was good seeing you again.
是的
Yes.
你在顿涅茨克一定很忙吧
I imagine you must have been very busy
我从你简短的信笺中
in Donetsk, if the brevity
得以窥见一二
if your letters is anything to go by.
是啊 太多工作要做了
Yes. There's a lot of work to be done.
而我们才刚刚开始
And we're only just getting started.
看来我们的文♥化♥部♥长
I see our cultural minister
依然懂得如何攫取俄♥罗♥斯♥最美妙的资源
still avails himself of the very best Russia has to offer.
他们现在安排你去做什么
What do they have you doing now?
沙拉莫夫安排我来抄录契诃夫的
Shalamov has asked me to transcribe
所有私人信件 并出版成册
all of Chekhov's private letters for publication.
这可是巨大的荣誉
What an enormous honor.
我本来也这么觉得
Yes, you'd think so.
一开始
You see, at first,
我以为是自己误会了 但这
I thought I must have made a mistake, but it's just
这是契诃夫写过的文字
as Chekhov wrote it.
读读
Read.
读吧
Go on.
读出来
Read it.
这里的面包棒极了
"The bread here is amazing.
我对它欲罢不能
I've been stuffing my face with it.
咖啡也好喝极了 而晚餐的好吃程度
The coffee is excellent, and the dinners…..
已经超越了文字形容
are beyond words."
从没出过国的人根本不知道
"People who have never been abroad
面包能做到如此好吃
don't know how good bread can be."
契诃夫写这下这段话时 人在德国
Chekhov was in Germany when he wrote that.
抱歉 米什卡 你是想说什么
I'm sorry, Mishka, um, what am I missing?
这段会被删掉
It's to be struck off,
显然 这是沙拉莫夫局长的命令
apparently on Director Shalamov's orders.
似乎对别国面包的恭维
It would seem that to compliment another country's bread
就是对俄♥罗♥斯♥面包的批评
is to criticize Russian bread.
你能想象出我作何反应吗
Imagine what my response was.
不 米什卡 我完全无法想象
No, Mishka, I can't begin to imagine what your response was.
真实太离谱了 这就是我的原话
It's madness, and I told them so.
你解释原因了吗
Atlength?
没错 我说出了我的想法
I spoke my mind, yes.
我这周末要跟沙拉莫夫局长见面
I'm meeting with Director Shalamov at the end of the week.
我猜你会反对这种删减
Where, I assume, you will object to the cuts.
强烈反对
Vehemently.
我不是不同意你的做法 但
Uh, it's not that I disagree…..
你真觉得这样明智吗
Do you think it's wise?
毕竟 这些只是契诃夫的信笺
After all, these are Chekhov's letters,
而不是《樱桃园》的最后一幕
not the final act of The Cherry Orchard.
言大于天 -米什卡
Words matter. - Mishka,
你有权说出你的想法
you have earned the right to speak your mind,
这一点毫无疑问
I have no doubt.
但要小心別激怒他们
But do take care not to antagonize them.
不要控诉
Don't rant.
尽量不要太
Try not to be...
做你自己
well, you.
那我该做谁
Then who would I be?
答应我你会小心
Just promise me you'll be careful.
我尽量
I will do my best.
但愿我来得不会太早
I hope it's not too early.
我知道你很享受早上的怡然自得
I know how you enjoy your morning routine.
尼娜
Nina.
真是十足的惊喜
What a pleasant surprise.
我不是难为情
I wasn't ashamed.
上周见到你的时候
When I saw you last week.
只是我们太久没见了
It's just been so long.
哦 尼娜
Oh,Nina.
你没必要做出解释的
There's no need for you to explain.
但无论如何 这不是一位公主
Still, it wasn't behavior befitting...
该有的品行 -好吧
a princess. - Well,
我想公主的时代早已过去了
I think the age of princesses is behind us now.
是啊
It is.
但即便如此
But even so,
良好的仪态和举止
the importance of...
有其永恒的重要性
good posture and manners is timeless.
剧集 | 莫斯科绅士(2024) | 导航列表