剧集 | 莫斯科绅士(2024) | 导航列表
那么 今天剩下的时间呢
And what about the rest of the day?
可以自♥由♥而明智地使用
Well,it should be spent in wise liberty,
做些阅读 和你喜欢的事
reading and what have you.
时钟第二次报时呢
And the second chime?
好吧
Ah,well,
那肯定是一种劝诫和训斥喽
most definitely a remonstrance,a telling off,
因为任何听到它的人
because anyone who hears it
应该已经上♥床♥睡觉了
should already be in bed.
晚安 亚历山大叔叔
Good night, Uncle Alexander.
晚安 索菲亚
Good night,Sofia.
第6215天(17年)
做个好梦
Sleep well.
你想一起吗
You want to join in?
来吧
Come on then.
像这样下去
You go down...
要老命了
Good lord.
猜猜谁看到了
...and who should see
瞎眼的戈利琴公主
the blind Princess Golitsyn?
铁匠的儿子
The blacksmith's son.
答对了
The very same.
他想起了公主多年前
And remembering the princess's kindness
对他家的善举
all those years before,
他把她带回了家
he took her back to his home,
他们余生都生活在一起
and they lived out the rest of their lives together.
我喜欢这种大团圆结局
I like happy endings.
我也是
So do I.
真希望我们能走出去
I wish we could go outside.
感觉妈妈已经离开很久了
It feels a long time since Mama went away.
你妈妈还是小女孩的时候
When your mother was a young girl,
这家酒店全在她的掌握中
she had the run of this hotel.
只要是
Noone
她想去的地方 没人能
and nothing could stop her from going
困得住她
where she wanted to go.
她还会回来吗
She will come back?
她当然会了
Of course she will.
太荒唐了
Absolute piffle.
厄本诺娃小姐必须住在目前的套间
Miss Urbanova will have her suite.
当然 但严格来讲
Of course,technically.
相信你也知道 这个房♥间
and I'm sure you realize this,the room is not,
不是厄本诺娃同志的
in fact,Comrade Urbanova's.
是用她名字订的
It was booked in her name.
嗯 看来预订得改改了
Well,the booking had to be changed.
我们还有很多套房♥ 我敢说
We have many other suites which I'm sure- -
我建议你把317套房♥
Well,I suggest that you move the guest
的客人移到
that you have in Suite 317
到另一个套房♥去
into one of those other rooms.
人人都爱安娜·厄本诺娃
Everyone loves Anna Urbanova,
特别是我们政♥治♥局的同志
especially our Comrades in the politburo.
我想他们应该更喜欢
I might suggest they love Mila Federova
米拉·费得洛娃
a little more.
斯大林总♥书♥记♥显然更喜欢
Certainly true of General Secretary Stalin.
他刚封她为俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦的
He's just made her Honorable First Actress
荣誉首席女演员
of the Russian Federation.
瓦西里 你能跟这个人讲讲道理吗
Vasily,will you speak to this...man?
二楼的套房♥
The second floor suites
也很不错
really are lovely.
我的房♥间怎么了
What's happened to my room?
317房♥间被分给别人了
Room 317 has been reallocated.
把行李送我房♥间去吧
See the luggage to my room.
我得去好好恭喜下斯大林的新宠
I must congratulate Stalin's new darling.
米拉
Mila!
谢谢
Thank you.
跟我来
Come with me.
二楼 快 快点关门
Floor two,please.Quick.Quickly.
下午好
Good afternoon.
下午好 亲爱的
Good afternoon,dear.
我看到你跟安娜·厄本诺娃一起来的酒店
I noticed you arrived at the hotel with Anna Urbanova.
不知道她今天下午忙不忙
I wonder if she's terribly busy this afternoon?
厄本诺娃同志从来都很忙
Comrade Urbanova is always busy.
你上次给这可怜的小姑娘洗头是什么时候
When was the last time you gave this poor girl a hair wash?
我房♥间就只有一个脸盆好吧
I only have a simple wash basin in my room.
跟我来吧 亲
Come with me,dear.
你所有的电影我都看过
I've seen all of your films.
我小时候 我妈妈经常带我去看
My mama used to take me when I was a little girl.
你真会说话
How sweet.
说实话 我这两天一直惴惴不安
Honestly,I've been worrying myself sick
担心你会怎么说
about what you'd say.
但愿我没辜负你的期望吧
I just hope I live up to your expectations.
很多时候 心中的偶像
So often,our heroes can be
在见到真身那一刻会崩塌
a dreadful disappointment in the flesh.
但你不是这个意思
But that's not what you meant.
你取代了我的角色
You took my part.
是别人塞给我的
It was offered to me.
我不知道有人提前答应了你
I didn't know you'd been promised anything.
对你来说是好事啊
Good for you.
你可以扮演玛蒂尔德
You could play Mathilde.
那个母亲 你的母亲
The-the mother? Your mother?
你会演得很棒的
You'd be amazing in it,
能跟你演对手戏是我的荣幸
and it would be such an honor to work with you.
你多大了
How old are you?
我天那
Oh,God.
你觉得我多大了
How old do you think I am?
不 别 别回答
No.Don't,don't...don't answer that.
祝你好运 亲爱的
Good luck,dear
如果我说不希望
I'd be lying if I didn't say that
你留下来陪我 那就是在撒谎
I've rather enjoyed having the company.
尼娜有什么消息吗
Has there been any word from Nina?
什么都没有
Mm.Nothing.
我想 也许你在党内的朋友
I thought perhaps one of your friends in the party
能帮上忙
might be able to help.
那些朋友都是墙头草 -嗯
Friends are fickle.-Hmm.
索菲亚问我 要是她妈妈不会来
Sofia asked who would look after her
谁来照顾她
if her mama didn't come back.
你怎么说的
What did you say?
嗯 我无话可说
Well,there's nothing I could say.
你要怎么跟一个孩子展开这种谈话呢
How do you begin to talk to a child about such a thing?
你还是得硬着头皮说
Well,you might have to.
不 尼娜会回来的 我比你了解她
No,Nina will come back.You don't know her like I do
要是她不回来呢
And if she doesn't?
她不会想让索菲亚
Well,I'doubt she would want Sofia
永选跟我吊在一起的
staying with me forever.
为什么
Why not?
一个小女孩跟一个
Well, it's not right, a small girl,
困在酒店阁楼上的男人
living in an attic with somebody
住在一起 这是不对的
confined to living in a hotel.
她需要一个能
She needs someone who can
带她去上学 带她看世界的人
take her to school,show her the world.
别说出口 -尤其在她人生的这种时刻
Don't say it...At this juncture of her life,
她需要的是一个母亲
what she really needs is a mother.
的确 我现在只剩下扮演母亲了
Well, apparently that's all I'm good for now.
什么 -我还以为
What? -I credited you
你对我的想象不止如此
with more imagination than that,
但看来我完全错了
but,clearly,I was completely wrong.
怎么了 我好像戳到你痛处
Why,I seem to have hit a nerve.
不 没事 不是大事
No. No, nothing so important.
但那个孩子米拉抢走了我的角色
Just that child Mila has stolen my role.
我很抱歉
I am sorry.
我没要求你做母亲
And that's not what I was asking of you.
但如果索菲亚继续跟我一起住
But if Sofia is to stay with me,well,any longer,
得有人带她出去转转
she'll need someone who can take her outside.
她需要的是爱
剧集 | 莫斯科绅士(2024) | 导航列表