剧集 | 莫斯科绅士(2024) | 导航列表
一小时前
An hour ago.
他女儿受伤了
His daughter was injured.
他乘出租车离开的
He left in a taxi, I presume to
应该是送她去医院
take her to a hospital.
哪个医院
Which hospital?
我也不知道
Oh, uh, I don't know,
但他抱着她出去的
but he-he was carrying her.
她肯定是受伤了
She was definitely injured.
搜查所有医院
Search all the ospitals.
派人守住酒店所有出入口
Post men on all hotel entrances and exits.
带我去他房♥间
Show me to his quarters.
乐意至极
Gladly.
快去
Now.
谢谢
Thank you.
来吧
Come on.
哦 抱歉
Oh.Sorry.
你好
Hello.
我需要帮助
I need some help.
我需要帮助 我 我的
I need some help! My... My...
对不起 拜托 拜托帮帮忙
Sorry. Please. Please, help me.
我女儿受伤了
My daughter's hurt.
我女儿需要帮助
My daughter needs some help.
求求了 你能看看她吗 求你了
Please-- Will you look at her, please?!
出什么事了
What happened?
她摔下楼 伤到了头
She fell. She's hurt her head.
我需要 需要医生给她看看
I need... I need a doctor to look at her.
对不起 医生都在忙
I'm sorry, there's no one available.
你只能等着了 -肯定有人能
You'll just have to wait. - There must be somebody
帮忙看看她 求你了
to look at her. Please!
必须找人看看她
Somebody must look at her.
好吧 在这等一下
Okay. Wait over here.
好 当然可以
Yes. Of course.
有我在 坚持住
Stay here with me.
会有人来帮我们的
Someone's going to come and help us.
会有人来的
Someone's going to come.
好吧
All right.
正如您所见
A-As you can see,
两张床都没人睡过
neither bed has been slept in.
是的 嗯
Yes. Um...
还有其他目击者吗
...were there any other witnesses?
有 我自己
Well, myself.
还有好几位工作人员
There were several members of staff.
行吧
Okay.
把他们都叫来
Round them up.
如非事态严重 我不会来求大家
I don't ask any of you to do this lightly,
你们要是不想参写 我也能理解
and I'll understand if you want no part of it.
亚历山大也会理解
Alexander would, too.
但你们是他唯一的希望
But you are his only hope,
这需要你们全体配合
and it will need all of you.
你怎么处置我都行
I don't care what you do to me,
但是拜托了 求求你 救救我女儿
but, please, please, help my daughter.
跟我来吧
Come with me.
来吧 亲爱的
Come on, darling.
过来 亲爱的
Come here, my love.
请把她放在这里吧
Uh, lay her on there, please.
他是谁
Whoishe?
他是全莫斯科最好的外科医生
He's the finest surgeon in all of Moscow.
他会救治索菲亚的
He's going to take care of Sofia.
好吧
All right.
她从多高的地方摔下来的
How far did she fall?
多高
How far?
6米吧 也许7米
Twenty feet, maybe 25.
她头骨肯定骨折了
Her skull is certainly fractured.
很可能是脑血肿
Most probably there's a cerebral hematoma.
什么意思 你 你在说什么
What does that mean? W-What are you saying?
她脑部有出血
She's suffered a bleed to the brain.
她伤得非常严重
This is a very serious injury.
我只能尽力而为
There's only so much I can do.
这种情况 其他医生也没办法
Or any other doctor, for that matter.
那就做吧 拿出你最好的水平
Then do it, and do it well.
我们必须立即手术 减轻颅内压力
We need to operate immediately to reduce the pressure.
过来
Boy!
亲爱的 没事了 亲爱的
Darling. It's all right, sweetie.
你得去外面等着
Uh, you'll have to wait outside.
不 我要跟她在一起
No, I'm staying with her.
不行 他呆在这儿万一引起感染
No, I won't be blamed if his presence
我概不负责
causes an infection.
他说的对
He's right.
好吧 我爱你 索菲亚
All right. I love you. I love you, Sofia.
亚历山大
Alexander.
你得走了
You need to leave.
不 我 我不能走
No, I ca... I can't go
我必须确保索菲亚没事
until I know that Sofia's all right.
我的人15分钟后到
My men will be here in 15 minutes.
你得马上离开
You need to leave now.
我不能回去
I can't go back.
如果别人发现我在帮助逃犯
It will reflect very poorly on me
会对我造成极坏影响
if I'm found to have helped a fugitive.
我理解你的难处 非常抱歉
WVell, I understand your predicament, and I am sorry.
我担心的不是自己的处境
Well, it's not my situation I'm worried about.
我得考虑我妻子
I have a wife to consider.
还有女儿
And a daughter.
那你就该理解为什么
So you know why I can't leave
我要看到她没事才能走
until I know that she's safe.
把知道的情况都告诉上尉吧
Tell the captain everything you know.
好吧 从何谈起呢
Well, uh, where to start?
我出生在高加索地区
Uh, I was born in the Caucasus.
我最后一次见他
The last time I saw him,
是在波雅斯基餐厅的厨房♥
he was in the Boyarsky kitchen,
跟我丈夫起了争执
arguing with my husband.
他想教我这个主厨做事
He told me, Chef Zhukovsky,
他说我应该在
that I should use lemon
罗宋汤单该放柠檬 而不是放醋
instead of vinegar for my Borscht.
你连自己在跟谁说话都不知道吗
You would do well remembering who you're talking to.
一群小丑
Gang of clowns.
对于任何想进入酒店业的人而言
For anyone wanting to get into the hotel trade,
必须要先了解业务 才能更好地了解
it's very understanding that you understand the business...
罗宋汤必须要放醋
Borscht is served with vinegar...
他和安德烈经常溜去那边 大家都知道
He and Andrey have been known to sneak down there.
你们检查过
Have you checked
酒窖了吗
the wine cellar?
请大家 请大家
If, if we could just stay
不要跑题
on the matter at hand.
亚历山大
Alexander?
离开
Leave?
他不会的 -不 从来没有过
He would never. - No. Never.
请进
Enter.
上尉 能跟你私下聊聊吗
Captain, might I speak with you, please?
事关你们在找的人
It concerns the man you're searching for.
嗯 我
Um, I, um...
可以 当然
yes,fine.
也许能一起喝一杯
Over a drink, perhaps?
这个情况非常棘手
This is a delicate matter,
如果您能谨慎处理
and I'd appreciate your utmost…..
我将感激不尽
discretion in this.
不过 亚历山大·罗斯托夫昨晚并未离开酒店
But Alexander Rostov did not leave the hotel last night.
你怎么这么肯定
How can you be so certain?
因为他跟我在一起
Because he was with me.
一整晚
All night.
我很羞于承认
I'm loath to admit it.
剧集 | 莫斯科绅士(2024) | 导航列表