剧集 | 莫斯科绅士(2024) | 导航列表
谁在死去
Who are dying?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
就是那群我为之奋斗的人
The very people I fought to free.
农民被赶出了自己的土地
The farmers have been kicked off their land
而现在 庄稼歉收
and now the crops are failing.
在顿涅茨克吗 -全国各地
In Donetsk? - All across the country.
我见过肚子
I've seen children
因饥饿而肿胀的孩子们
with stomachs swollen from hunger.
情况只会恶化下去
And it is only going to get worse.
但怎么我一点都没听说
But I've heard nothing of any of this.
厨房♥的储藏室里堆满了食物
The kitchen storeroom is overflowing with food.
因为他们需要为外国游客
Because they need to maintain appearances
维持歌♥舞升平的表象
for foreign visitors.
尼娜就要去顿涅茨克了
Nina's on her way to Donetsk.
那我希望她到了以后 能看清♥真♥♥相♥
Then I hope she has the sense to leave
理智地离开 -你怎么不早说
·as soon as she arrives. - Why didn't you say something?
我本可以警告她的
I could have warned her.
因为 因为我很羞愧
I was asha-- Because I was ashamed.
我为自己羞愧
I was ashamed.
你一定觉得我是个傻瓜
You must think me a fool.
我绝不会那样想
I would never think that.
我曾真挚的相信
I truly believed
我们会建立一个更美好的世界
we were going to build a better world.
我是那么相信
I believed it.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
哦 米什卡
Oh, Mishka.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我感觉这种情况我们之前也遇过
I feel like we've been here before.
不是你想救我 就是你想救我
If I'm not saving you, you're trying to save me.
真不知我们对彼此的这种影响
Can't decide if we're
到底是光明正大 还是罪大恶极
incredibly good for each other or incredibly bad.
我很抱歉
I am sorry.
我从没指望你能泯灭良知
I never truly expected you to keep your counsel.
我认识你太久了
I've known you too long.
这究竟何时是个头
Where does it end?
如果每个人都接受谎言 只考虑自己
If everyone accepts the lies and only thinks of themselves,
会剩下一个什么样的世界
what kind of world are we left with?
谎言接着谎言 直至真♥相♥不复存在
Lies upon lies until the truth ceases to exist.
一定还会有出路的
There must still be a way out of this.
我公开羞辱了斯大林
I publicly insulted Stalin.
我真怕他们会对我做什么
I'm afraid of what they'll do to me.
我爱你 米什卡
I love you, Mishka.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
谢谢
Thank you.
格列布尼科夫同志
Comrade Glebnikov,
很高兴您今晚能来
delighted to have you with us this evening.
谢谢你在这么短的时间内帮我们订位
Thank you for accommodating us on such short notice.
不客气
Ofcourse.
我带您入座
Let me show you to your table.
耶 -太好了
Yay. Bravo.
你的愿望是多见见你♥爸♥爸吗
Did you wish to see more of your papa?
说出来就不灵了
It won't come true if I tell.
不说才会不灵
It won't come true if you don't.
宝贝 不如你来切蛋糕
Poppet, why don't you cut the cake?
别那么叫我
Don't call me that.
你让女儿难为情了
You're embarrassing the girl.
是吗
Yes?
格列布尼科夫同志 你收到我的信息了吗
Comrade Glebnikov, did you get my message?
我正在跟家人一起吃晚饭
I'm having dinner with my family.
我说了 我正在跟家人一起吃晚饭
I said I'm having dinner with my family.
你要来一点吗
Do you want some?
艾琳娜 我们是在用刀叉吃饭 不是刀刃儿
Alina, we use our cutlery to eat, not point.
选在你女儿生日这天
On your daughter's birthday?
拜托 玛丽亚 -这就是你坚持
Please, Maria. - So that's why you insisted
来这里的额原因 -你真想
we come here? - Do you really want
跟我聊工作吗
to talk about my business?
切得比这块大一点 宝贝
A bigger slice than that, poppet.
爸爸饿了
Papa is hungry.
永远别在我家人面前跟我说话
Never speak to me in front of my family again.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我猜你找我
I presume -
是为了米哈伊尔·明迪奇的事
this concerns Mikhail Mindich.
你最近见过他吗
You've seen him recently?
见过
I did. I have.
那你应该知道他惹上了什么麻烦
Then you know of the trouble he's in.
他早在革命之前
Since long before the revolution,
就是这场运动的忠实分子了
he is a loyal part of the movement.
我看他是没救了
I see no way back for him.
那你为什么要回复我的信息
Well, th-then why did you respond to my message?
我想知道你的尊严会不会
I was curious to know whether your sense of honor
阻止你救你朋友
would prevent you from saving your friend.
所以 纳切夫科查得如何了
What of Nachevko?
纳切夫科同志可能有
Comrade Nachevko possibly has a...
嗜酒成性的问题
a weakness for alcohol.
除此之外 他没有一丝破绽
Other than that, he is unremarkable.
他都跟谁见面
Who does he meet with?
各种各样的人
Any number of people.
有贝尔斯基将军
General Belsky?
有
Yes.
他们俩都是大酒店的常客
They're both frequent visitors to the hotel.
他们一起吃饭 一起喝酒
They dine together, drink together.
我们怀疑贝尔斯基在密谋推♥翻♥斯大林
We suspect Belsky is plotting to overthrow Stalin.
并在拉拢纳切夫科的协助
He wants Nachevko's help in doing so.
既然你如此肯定
Well, if you know all this,
我实在不明白 你还需要我做什么
I really don't see what you need me for.
他们都是权势之徒
They're powerful men.
我需要一份两人合谋的证据
Evidence to their plotting
指控才能无可辩驳
would make my case irrefutable.
之前那些把人拖到街上
Whatever happened to the good old days
把人打到招供的
when you could drag a man out into the street
好日子都去哪儿了
and beat a confession out of him?
贝尔斯基和纳切夫科会怎样
What'll happen to Belsky and Nachevko?
我更担心米哈伊尔·明迪奇会怎么样
I'd be more concerned about what will happen to Mikhail Mindich.
你以前也为爱人动过屠刀
You've killed before for someone you love.
现在怎么犹豫了
Why the hesitation now?
你和我并没无不同
You and I aren't so different.
为了让爱的人活下去
We all do what's necessary to survive
我们都要不得已而为之
so our loved ones survive.
找点有用的东西出来
Find something I can use.
最晚明天晚上
You have until tomorrow evening.
萨沙 如果纳切夫科和贝尔斯基被杀
Sasha, you'll be condemning
你会遭天谴的
Nachevko and Belsky to their deaths.
但我是为了救你的命
But to save your life.
你以前也杀过人 下场多么糟糕
You've killed a man before and no good came of it.
你多年前说的那句话是什么
What was it you said all those years ago?
一切悲剧都源自于我
Everything that happened was because of me.
我当时很生气
I was angry.
海伦娜根本就不该与
Helena would never have been involved
普卢诺夫这种人在一起
with a man like Pulunov.
但我把你赶走了
But I sent you away.
她很受伤
She was hurt.
很脆弱
Vulnerable.
她还爱着你
And still in love with you.
他也知道 他以此由折磨她
And he knew. And he punished her for it.
当初杀普卢诺夫是个错误
It was a mistake to kill Pulunov then.
你现在这么做 也是个错误
It is a mistake to do this now.
我已经原谅了很多事 亚历山大
I've forgiven many things, Alexander,
但如果你自降人格
but if you debase yourself,
如果你与那些屠夫合作
if you collaborate with those butchers,
剧集 | 莫斯科绅士(2024) | 导航列表