剧集 | 莫斯科绅士(2024) | 导航列表
are about to be flung open to the world,
也有可能被砰然关上 并从里面反锁
or they could be slammed shut and bolted from the inside.
好吧 我们肯定希望是前者
Well, we must hope for the former.
绝对的
Absolutely.
但也要为后者做好准备
But prepare for the latter.
你到底想从我这儿得到什么
What exactly is it you want from me?
苏联最高领导人会议
A meeting of the highest-ranking Soviet leaders
下周将在这家酒店举♥行♥
will be held in this hotel next week.
我们知道会宣布一项重要声明
We understand an important announcement is to be made.
不 理查德 求你了
Oh, no, Richard, please.
我们希望你能在场 为我们揭露迷思
We would like you to be there to tell us what it's about.
我不会监视自己的祖国
I will not spy on my country.
索菲亚在这个国家永远得不到
Sofia will never have the life she deserves
她应有的生活
in this country.
我们刚不是说俄罗会敞开大门吗
We were just talking about Russia throwing its doors open.
前提是它会发生
If it happens.
但是改变是缓慢的
But change is slow.
对她而言太慢了
Too slow for her.
只要你帮我 我保证索菲亚的巴黎之行
Help me, and I will see to it that Sofia's trip to Paris
只是去美国开启新生活的
is nothing more than a stopover to America
中转站
and a whole new life.
回头见
I'll see you around.
到处都是
It's all...
白色
allwhite.
我的黑园
Oh, my orchard.
在度过阴暗寒冷的秋冬之后
After the dark autumns and cold winters,
你又枯木逢春
you are young again,
挂满了幸福
full of happiness,
天堂的天使并未抛弃你
the angels of heaven haven't left you.
啊 真希望我能抛下压在肩膀和胸前的重担
Oh, if I could only take my heavy burden
真希望我能忘记过去
off my breast and shoulders, if I could forget my past.
对 他们会卖♥♥掉这个果园来还债
Yes, and they'll sell this orchard to pay off debts.
尽管这很奇怪
Strange as it seems.
看
Look.
我过世的母亲出现在了果园里
There's my dead mother going in the orchard.
穿着白色衣服
Dressed in white.
她就在那里 -在哪里
That's she. - Where?
你自己对台词吧 -抱歉
Learn them on your own. - I'm sorry.
我在你面前认真不起来
It's just impossible to take you seriously.
出什么事了
Something the matter?
这是理查德·范德布尔给你的吧
I suppose Richard Vanderwhile gave you this.
是你女儿
Your daughter, actually.
“便利“到底是个什么鬼
What the devil is a "convenience"?
洗碗机 烤面包机 电视机
Dishwashing machines, toasters, televisions,
洗衣机 吸尘器
clothes-washing machines, vacuum cleaners.
我很难想象你挥舞吸尘器的样子
I somehow struggle to imagine you wielding a vacuum cleaner.
自动车♥库♥门又是什么东西
And what on earth is an automatic garage door?
是一个可以自动
It is a garage door
为你打开和关闭的车♥库♥门啊
that opens and closes itself on your behalf.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think of that?
我觉得 我要是那个车♥库♥门
I think, if I were a garage door,
宁愿活在过去
I would rather long for the old days.
你想住在美国吗
Would you like to live in Ameriça?
人人都想住在美国
Everyone wishes they could live in America.
我肯定是不想的
Well, that's certainly not true of me.
因为你是个无可救药的俄♥国♥人
Because you are fatally Russian,
你放不下对国家的热爱
you can't see past the love of your country.
我很想去那里住
I'd love to go there.
他们在戏剧和文化方面
They may not have much
可能比较贫瘠
in the way of theater or culture, but...
他们可以自♥由♥地演奏想演的音乐
they re free to play whatever music they choose.
说出自己的想法 去他们想去的地方
Say what they think. Go where they want.
我们不要忘了这里多么方便
And let's not forget the conveniences.
我来告诉你什么叫方便
I'll tell you what's convenient.
是可以睡到中午
Is to sleep until midday
叫人端着托盘送上早餐
and have someone bring you your breakfast on a tray.
是可以在最后一刻取消赴约
To cancel a meeting at the last minute.
是可以在年轻时远离婚姻
To stay clear of marriage in your youth and
推迟生孩子的时间
to put off having children altogether.
这些都是极大的便利
These are some of the greatest conveniences.
几曾何时 我拥有这一切便利
And there was a time when I had them all.
但归根结底
But, at the end of the day,
反而是那些不便对我更重要
it's the inconveniences that have mattered the most to me
那是因为你被关在了最便利的地方
Only because you've been locked up in the most convenient place.
你不必忍♥受其他俄♥国♥人受过的苦
You didn't have to endure what the rest of Russia did.
喂
Yes?
他跟我在一起
He's here with me now.
好吧好吧
All right, all right, all right.
米什卡我是亚历山大
Mishka? Mishka. It's Alexander.
米什卡看着我看着我
Mishka, look at me. Look at me.
米什卡
Mishka.
是我
It's me.
帮我把他弄进去
Help me get him inside.
我们得让他暖和起来 来
We've got to get him warm. Come on.
这里太冷了 来吧
Get him out of this cold. Come on.
他还在睡觉
He's still sleeping.
他的靴鞋都磨薄了
The soles of his boots are all thin.
他一定是走了几百英里
He must've walked hundreds of miles.
从哪儿走来的
From where?
他在哪个劳♥改♥营来着
Which prison camp was he in?
他没说 他几乎一言不发
Oh, he didn't say! Hé's barély speaking.
让你想到了你父母 是吗
Are you thinking about your parents?
我尽量不去想 我该去排练了
Trying not to. I should go to rehearsal.
你今天想黑在家里吗
Would you rather stay at home today?
我更想保持忙碌
I'd rather keep busy.
索非亚
Sofia.
莱普列夫斯基经理昨天跟我
Manager Leplevsky spoke to me yesterday
聊了你弹琴的事 -我弹的是贝多芬的 爸爸
about the music you were-- - It was Beethoven, Papa.
我亲爱的朋友
My dear friend.
我睡了多久
How long have I been asleep?
昨晚 加上今天一整天
Last night and all of today.
我想把你扶到椅子上
I tried to get you to sleep on the chair,
但你更喜欢地板
but you preferred the floor.
我习惯了
It's what I'm used to.
我这里有水果和
I have some fruit and...
抱歉我丢了礼仪
I lost my manners.
所剩无凡的礼仪
What little I had.
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
我昨晚从亚瓦斯坐火车来的
I arrived by a train from Yavas last night.
我们一起来的
We traveled together.
茫无目的
Wandering.
怅然若失
Lost.
我们是谁 你的同志们吗
We? Who is that? Your-your comrades?
同志们
Comrades?
没什么同志
There are no comrades.
只是我的狱友
My fellow prisoners.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我没别处可去了
I have nowhere else to go.
哦 当然
Oh, of course.
我当然明白
Ofcourse.
我给你倒点水
Let me get you some water.
喝吧
Here.
别担心
It's all right.
你没事了
You're all right.
好的
Yes.
诺维科夫夫妇都不正眼看我们一眼
The Novikovs won't even look at us.
他想要我的职位
He wants my job.
是我也会那么做
I'd be no different.
我们表现得强大
We appear strong,
自然就会强大
then we are strong.
格列布尼科夫先生夫人 好久不见
剧集 | 莫斯科绅士(2024) | 导航列表