剧集 | 莫斯科绅士(2024) | 导航列表
Olga, please do something.
你是那些可爱小家伙的主人吗
Uh, d- do those fine creatures belong to you?
是的
They do
过来 来来来 这就对了
Here. Come, come, come. There you are.
他们这么没教养 我很抱歉
I'm afraid they're quite ill- bred.
怎么会 他们看起来彬彬有礼
Oh, on the contrary, they appear to be perfectly bred.
我想说的是 很抱歉他们失态了
What I meant to say is that they are ill- behaved.
失态只是处事不当 并非教养存疑
Ah. Behavior is a matter of handling, not breeding.
恰因如此 教养良好的狗
And for that reason, the well- bred dogs
要用最短的绳子牵
belong on the shortest of leashes.
我总觉得 狗的教养越好
Oh, I always think the best- bred dog
主人也一定更可靠
belongs in the surest of hands.
是啊 你定会这么想
Yes, I'm sure you do.
她是个演员
She's an actress.
我看过她的电影
I've seen her films.
制♥作♥很低劣
They're not very good.
有人吗
Hello?
尼娜 可以去把门打开吗
Now, if you could unlock the door, Nina,
咱们就能开始了 -好吧
then we could get started. - All right.
慢点 慢一点
Ah, slow down, slow down!
好的
Yes.
你和米世卡是怎么认识的
How did you and Mishka meet?
我们是大学时代的好友
We were friends at university.
现在不是了
But not anymore.
有人站在了我们中间
Someone came between us.
一个女人吗
A woman?
你们决斗了吗
Did you have a duel?
当然没有
Certainly not,
你们俩都爱上她了 对吗
Were you both in love with her?
是都爱着她 但是
We both loved her, but.
不是你想象的那样
not in the way you imagine.
公主永远不能嫁给铁匠的儿子
The Princess could never marry the blacksmith's son.
时间不早了
It's getting late.
明天我们老时间见
We'll be keeping our regular appointment tomorrow
那是自然
Naturellement.
谢谢
Merci.
晚安
Good night.
谢谢你帮忙缝好 玛丽娜
Thank you for mending them, Marina.
我会付钱的 别担心
I'll pay, of course.
等下次去缝纫室 我再帮你缝这些
I'll fix these when I'm next in the sewing room.
我在帮哈列斯基经理做家务
I'm doing some housekeeping work for Manager Halecki.
哦 你升职了
Oh, you've had a promotion?
你一定是名之实归
Well, very well deserved, I'm sure.
亚夏 你一定很为妈妈骄傲
Yasha, you must be very proud of your mama.
亚夏 快放下
Yasha, leave that.
哦 没关系 没关系的
Oh, that's all right. That's all right.
走吧
Come on.
酒店员工要举♥行♥新年晚会
The staff are having a New Year's Eve party.
你也该来看看
You should come.
感谢你的盛情邀请
Well, that's very kind of you.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
谢谢你 谢谢你
Thank you. Thank you.
再见 小家伙
Goodbye, little man.
我听说他已经死了
I heard that he's already dead.
我可以向你保证 列♥宁♥同志
I can assure you, Comrade Lenin
活得好好的
is in the rudest of health.
真的好好的 -所以不是梅毒咯
The rudest. - So it's not syphilis?
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
他在芬兰流亡了很久
Well, he was in exile a long time,
那里能做的事并不多
and there's only so much you can do in Finland.
你还是真是以身说法啊
Take it from one who's had the pleasure.
而你连这种欢愉都没有
Or the lack thereof.
我可以保证不是梅毒
I can assure you it was not syphilis.
但他中风的事是真的咯
But it is true he had a stroke?
也许他就是这么被感染的
That'll be how he caught it in the first place.
这绝对都是谣言
It's certainly not true.
他什么都没得 也什么都没发生
He doesn't have anything. Nothing has happened.
而且你们最好小声点
And you'd be well minded to keep your voice down.
谢谢你 奥尔加
Thank you, Olga.
光荣归于革命
Glory to the Revolution.
麻烦您确保我们的房♥间
Just make sure our room is in order,
都收拾好了
if you'd be so kind.
我今早亲自检查过
I checked myself, this morning.
要我帮忙吗 夫人
Can I assist, madam?
您的外套
Your coats?
哦 好的好的 谢谢你
Oh, yes. Yes. Thank you.
如果真要歌♥功颂德呢
And if the frog does croak?
那要么是托洛茨基 要么是加米涅夫
Then it would either be Trotsky or Kamenev.
他们二人都能理解
Both of whom recognize
电影作为媒介的重要性
the importance of film as a medium,
也都是你的忠实粉丝
and both are great fans of yours.
而你是怎么知道的
And you know this.
他们是文♥化♥部♥的常客
They are regular visitors to the Ministry of Culture.
我们经常一起聊天
We speak often.
那么那个钢铁之人呢
And what about the man of steel?
不 他可不好对付
No, he's a thug.
认识斯大林你就别想了
No one's seriously talking about Stalin.
托洛茨基和加米涅夫都有喜欢的电影导演
Trotsky and Kamenev do have their favored film directors.
我与他们二位相交甚深
I'm good friends with all of them,
所以可以
and could, of course...
帮你牵线搭桥
arrange introductions.
在这个新世界 每个馈赠都标好了价格
Everything in this new world comes at a cost.
我想和你共进晚餐
I'd like to have dinner with you,
之后再享用美酒
and drinks afterwards.
还是吃午餐吧
We'll have lunch.
外加美酒
With drinks.
我们总会到那一步的
Well, we've got to get through it somehow.
我对此很期待
I look forward to it.
咱们保持联♥系♥
I'll be in touch.
伏特加
Vodka.
小子 再来点伏特加 快点
Boy, more vodka here. Now.
抱歉 你得跟其他人一样排队
Sorry, you wait like everyone else.
什么
What?
我说 你得像其他人一样排队
I said, you wait like everyone else.
你再说一遍
You say that again.
瓦西里在哪里
Where's Vasily?
夫人 您能帮我拿一下吗
Madam, would you be so kind?
好吧
AlI right.
你们俩冷静点
Calm down, both of you.
不用 我自己能站起来
No, I can manage.
我想了想 来吧
On second thought...Yeah.
你还是没学会打架
You still don't know how to fight.
而你还是那么爱打架
You don't know how not to.
为什么会打起来
What was the cause?
他不讲礼貌
Bad manners.
这个我没得说
That I can get behind.
给您压压惊
With our compliments.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
谢谢 奥德列斯
Thanks, Audrius.
敬健康
To your health.
你刚那样挺身而出 还挺危险的
It was dangerous of you to involve yourself.
换了你也会这么做
You would've done the same for me.
你对新环境适应该如何
How are you adjusting to your new surroundings?
我朋友大多都死了
Well, most of my friends are dead,
我的房♥子要么被没收 要么被烧毁
my house was seized and burned,
我祖母被流放了 除此之外
my grandmother's in exile. Other than that...
是啊 是沙皇命令哥萨克兵
Yeah, well, it was the Tsar who ordered his Cossacks
践踏无辜妇女和儿童的
to ride over innocent women and children.
彼得罗夫也死了
Petrov is gone.
他有什么威胁
What threat was he?
他只想拉拉小提琴
剧集 | 莫斯科绅士(2024) | 导航列表