剧集 | 莫斯科绅士(2024) | 导航列表
In the bar,with your friend.
我祖母过世了
My grandmama passed away.
我10岁后都是被她带大的
She brought me up from the age of ten.
真遗憾
I'm sorry for you.
哀悼也是一种特权
It's a privilege to grieve.
意味着你有爱的人 而那个人也爱着你
Means you loved someone and someone loved you.
你的家人都在哪呢
Where are your family?
奥尔加就是我的家人
Olga is my family
我明天还有许多事情
Now,I've a lot to do tomorrow,
你让我累得不行了
and you've absolutely exhausted me.
毕竟已经四年了嘛
Well,it had been four years.
鉴于我们各自的情况
Given our respective circumstances,
我希望你能低调处理
I'd appreciate your discretion in--
这是自然 当然
Oh,naturally.Of course.
恭喜你的电影上映
Congratulations on your moving picture.
我相信总♥书♥记♥会非常喜欢的
I'm sure the General Secretary will be a huge fan.
别忘了关门 -出去的时候关门
Don't forget to close the---Close the door on the way out.
好的 我记得
Yes,I-I remember.
下次再见
Until the next time?
或许吧
Perhaps.
晚安
Good night.
亚历山大
Alexander.
今天早上 我发现蜂后死了
I found the queen dead this morning.
里面还有蜂蜜
Well,there's still honey.
一定是蜂群叛变了
Hive must have turned on her.
一个蜂群衰败时 就会发生这种事情
It happens when the colony's failing.
除非是大黄蜂的原因
Unless it was hornets.
或许是外面的大黄蜂吧
Maybe the hornets out there.
他们拆毁了皇家花♥园♥
They tore up the Imperial Gardens.
花 树
Flowers,trees.
这么做到底有什么意义
I mean,what is the sense in that?
它们会回来的 亚伯兰
They'll be back,Abram.
你的蜜蜂会找到新的地方吸取花粉
Your bees will be searching somewhere new for their pollen.
我在这里养蜂已经20年了
I've had a working hive here for the last 20 years.
现在都结束了
It's over.
你把我教的餐桌礼仪忘得一干二净
You've forgotten my lessons in etiquette entirely.
我要把所有质数列出来
I'm making a list of all the prime numbers.
想想看 我会发现一个从没人
Just imagine identifying a prime number so high
发现过的超大质数
that no one has ever discovered it before.
嗯 没错 这是很厉害
Well,yes,that would be something.
这场我筹划的晚宴 希望你能来参加
I hope you can attend the dinner I'm planning.
我那天之前还有事 但我会尽力的
There is something I have to do first,but I'll try.
请问准备好点菜了吗
You ready to order?
天啊 你非要这样鬼鬼崇崇地过来吗
Good God,man.Must you sneak up like that?
向您道歉
I apologize.
我们可以点菜了吗
Are-are we ready to order?
你不是该在大厅应侍吗 莱普列夫斯基
Shouldn't you be working in the piazza,Leplevsky?
我光荣升职了
I was deemed worthy of a promotion.
麻烦问一下 您要点什么
Your order,if you wouldn't mind.
来一份鸭子 -我也是
I'll have the duck.Same.
当然可以
Of course.
您今晚需要酒吗
And will you be requiring any wine this evening?
需要 一瓶1912年的圣洛伦佐巴罗洛
Yes,a bottle of the San Lorenzo Barolo,1912.
好的 请问您要喝的是红葡萄酒 还是白葡萄酒
Yes,now,is that the red or the white you'll be having?
巴罗洛就是红酒
A Barolo is a red.
所以您要点红酒
T红you'll be having the red
对
Yes.
巴罗洛就是红酒的一种
The Barolo is a red.
我我我 很抱歉我没说清楚
I-I-I...I do a-apologize if I'm-I'm not being clear.
今晚您只能从
For your selection of wine this evening,
两种酒中做选择
there are only two options:
白葡萄酒和红葡萄酒
white and red.
有人向食品局局长特奥多罗夫同志
A complaint was filed with Comrade Teodorov,
提出申诉
the Commissar of Food,claiming that
说我们这里的酒单不符合
the existence of our wine list runs counter
革命精神
to the ideals of the Revolution.
显然 这是贵族特权的纪念碑
Apparently,it is a monument to the privilege of nobility.
他们去掉了所有酒标
They've removed all the labels.
太荒唐了
This is preposterous.
谁会想要搞这种文化破坏
Who would want to perpetrate such cultural vandalism?
谁会提出这样的申诉
Who would make such a complaint?
你的服务员 莱普列夫斯基同志
Your waiter.Comrade Leplevsky.
说明他背后一定有朋友
I can only presume he has a friend.
朋友
A friend?
位高权重的朋友
With influence.
所以我们得提防着他
Which makes him someone to be wary of.
不把过去的一切夷为平地
They won't stop till they've destroyed
他们是不会罢休的
everything that came before.
教皇新堡
Chateauneuf-du-Pape.
是啊
Yes.
看得出西多罗夫的手艺丝毫未减
Well,I can see that Sidorov has lost none of his talents.
他的店两年前就关了
He closed his shop two years ago.
那这是谁做的
Well,who made this?
你吗
You?
是的 不过你记住
Yeah,just remember
我每天都有几十张床单和枕套要整理
I've dozens of sheets and pillowcases to mend every day,
有家务要做 还有个跑来跑去的小孩要管教
the housekeeping,and a boy to run around after.
玛丽娜
Marina...
你特意为我赶制 我真是感激不尽
I'm incredibly grateful you would go to such efforts for me.
你不用付我西多罗夫那么高的费用
Well,I don't expect what you would pay Sidorov.
不 我会付的 一样的价格
Well,you will have it,all the same.
来
There.
怎么样
How's that?
有问题吗
Is something wrong?
我父亲穿得更好看
My father wore it better.
你要是不喜欢
If you don't like it,
我可以 -非常完美 玛丽娜
I-I can...It's perfect,Marina.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你超常发挥了
You have excelled yourself.
真棒
Brava.
瓦西里 搞这些是要干嘛
Vasily,what is the meaning of all this?
厄本诺娃小姐的电影招待会要在这里举办
Oh,we're holding a reception for Miss Urbanova's film.
有传言说 斯大林总♥书♥记♥本人
It's rumored that General Secretary Stalin himself
也会出席
will be attending.
我的客人都到了吗
Have any of my guests arrived?
只来了一位
Only one.
一定记得 要让斯大林总♥书♥记♥
It's important that General Secretary Stalin
确定谈话的主题
be allowed to set the topic of conversation.
晚上好
Good evening.
如果他加入谈话
Should he engage in conversation,
记得强调俄♥罗♥斯♥电影产业
be sure to emphasize the superiority
已经远远把好莱坞甩在身后
of the Russian film industry over Hollywood.
别担心 演台词我是专业的
Don't worry,I know how to stick to my lines.
米什卡
Mishka.
很高兴你能过来
I'm so glad you could come.
我是为你而来的 不是为你祖母
I'm here for you,not your grandmother.
那我也照样感谢
Well,I appreciate it.
咱们入席吧
Shall we?
准备好了吗 1 2 3
Ready? One,two,three...
萨沙 就算斯大林不来酒店
Sasha,they would have been nervous about coming
他们也会因害怕而不敢来的
even before Stalin was coming to the hotel.
他们都很爱我祖母
They loved my grandmother.
他们会想表达敬意的
They will want to pay their respects.
再来点红酒
More red?
算了 放下 拜托
Leave it,please.Leave it.
为什么服务我们的不是安德烈
I don't understand why Andrey isn't taking care of us.
是他们安排我来的
I was asked to attend.
谁安排的
By whom exactly?
晚上好
Good evening.
尼娜 很高兴你能来
Nina,good of you to join us.
我来介绍你认识米什卡 我一位老朋友
剧集 | 莫斯科绅士(2024) | 导航列表