剧集 | 莫斯科绅士(2024) | 导航列表
Mr. and Mrs. Glebnikov, it's been some time.
请跟我来我给你们留了这里最好的桌子
If you'd follow me, I've saved you the best table in the house.
你们想喝点什么吗
Iyouwould lke a rink.
你们有东格鲁吉亚的酒吗
Have you anything from east Georgia?
白羽葡萄酒之类的
Bottle of Rkatsiteli maybe.
我去酒窖找找看 -去吧
I'd have to check our cellar. - Then do so.
我马上回来
I'll be back.
别让他们看出你的恐惧
Don't let them see your fear.
这些年我早已熟稔此技
I've had enough practice over the years.
客人一般不允许到这里来
Guests are not normally permitted down here.
当然 我很乐意为您破例
Gladly make an exception, of course, for you.
国家领导人
The leadership of the country
下周会来这个酒店开会
will be meeting here at the hotel next week.
我想知道都谁出席 他们讨论了什么
I'd like to know who attends and what's discussed.
我不知道要如何帮忙
I'm not sure how I can help.
我过去为了你和索菲亚做过很多
There are things I've done for you in the past, for Sofia.
我很想回报您的善意
And I'm eager to show my gratitude.
回报的机会来了
Then show it.
这些年被关在这里
Being locked up here,
我对外面知之甚少
I see very little.
我当然也会读报纸 即便如此
I read the newspapers, of course, but...
也无法完全了解我们的国家
it's impossible to truly get an idea of what's happening
真正在发生什么
in this country of ours.
斯大林去世后 它会变成什么样子
And what it will become without Stalin.
我的顶头上司已经
My immediate superiors have already been...
被剔除队伍了
….excised.
如果赫鲁晓夫掌权
If Khrushchev takes control,
所有旧秩序的相关人员 都将面临同样命运
everyone associated with the old order will meet the same fate.
如果是马林科夫上台
If it's Malenkov, well, he's more likely
他则有可能维持现状
to keep things as they are.
那么我和玛丽亚就还有机会
And there is a chance for me and Maria.
我会尽力的
I'll do what I can.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这瓶酒就行
That'll do nicely.
那是什么感觉
What was it like?
你在那里待了多久
How long were you there?
我的父母也被送去西伯利亚了
My parents were sent to Siberia.
古♥拉♥格♥劳♥改♥营开放后 我还以为能看到他们回来
When they opened the gulags, I did hope they might come back.
没人能回来
No one comes back.
回来的也是具行尸走肉
Parts of them do.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
索菲亚
Sofia,
你该上♥床♥睡觉了
you should get yourself to bed.
才能保证明天精力充沛 时间不早了
So you're fresh for tomorrow. It's getting late.
晚安 爸爸
Good night, Papa.
晚安 索菲亚
Good night, Sofia.
晚安 米什卡叔叔
Good night, Uncle Mishka.
我从厨房♥给你拿了点吃的 米什卡
I brought you something from the kitchen, Mishka.
是我们 这帮人♥民♥烧了它
It was the people. We burned it down.
你们烧了什么
What did you burn down?
莫斯科 俄♥罗♥斯♥
Moscow.Russia.
拿破仑占领了莫斯科
Napoleon took the city,
我们自己的人♥民♥把它烧毁了
and our people burned it down.
你是说1812年的事吗
Uh, are you talking about 1812?
就烧毁在他眼前 你能想象吗
Right in front of his eyes. Can you imagine?
你在这儿 跟我在一起很安全
You are safe here, you know, with me.
我们俩可以相伴到老
The two of us can grow old together.
我们可以畅聊至深夜
We can talk late into the night
对着我们年少的日子吹牛逼
and tell lies about our younger years.
听上去像个美妙的梦
Sounds a wonderful dream.
我想过要告诉你 嗯
I wanted to tell you. Uh...
你想告诉我什么
What did you want to tell me?
都一去不复返了
It's gone.
我会照顾你的 米什卡
I'm going to look after you, Mishka.
你会好起来的
You're going to get better.
咱们去给你买♥♥些新衣服
We'll get you some new clothes.
你可以从头再来
You can start all over again.
明天就开始 -没有明天
Tomorrow. - There is no tomorrow.
我没有明天了
Not for me.
请允许我介绍米哈伊尔·费奥多罗维奇·明迪奇
Let me introduce you to Mikhail Fyodorovich Mindich.
一位好小伙儿 我的老朋友
The best of men and my oldest friend
久闻你的大名
I've heard so many wonderful things about you.
幸会 米哈伊尔
A pleasure, Mikhail.
哦 尼古拉·彼得罗夫
Oh! Nikolai Petrov,
真想不到在这儿见到你
as I live and breathe!
我看你才是尼古拉·彼得罗夫王子
"Prince Nikolai Petrov" to you.
尼娜
Nina.
在我安顿下来之前 我需要
What I need is for someone to watch over Sofia
有人帮我照看索菲亚
while I get settled.
我找到了逃走的出路
I found a way to escape.
这不会让她起死回生的 萨沙
It won't bring her back, Sasha.
索菲亚
Sofia!
广场上飘满了雪
Snow filled the air of the piazza.
只不过
Only...
那不是雪 那是灰烬
it wasn't snow. It was... ash
是莫斯科被烧成废墟后的余烬
and embers from the city, which was burning to the ground.
米什卡一直在跟我讲焚毁莫斯科的故事
Mishka had been speaking to me about the burning of Moscow.
他把整个身心都献给了这个国家
He gave every part of himself to this country.
国家却毁了他
And it destroyed him.
还有尼娜
And Nina, too.
那个
That...
可爱的小女孩
precious little girl.
那道灿烂明艳的光
That brilliant, bright light,
被无情地掐灭
carelessly snuffed out.
我不能接受这事发生在索菲亚身上
I won't accept that that could happen to Sofia.
我不允许她发生这种事
I can't allow it to happen to her.
不管有多么心碎和不舍
However heartbreaking it might be,
我们得 -我们得放她走
we have to-- - We have to let her go.
演出结束后 理查德曾来过我化妆室
Richard came to my dressing room after the play.
那你就该明白 为什么我们今后
Then you understand why we cannot...
不能再跟对方有勾连
associate with one another anymore.
勾连
"Associate"?
原来我们一直以来只是 “勾连 “的关系哈
Is that what we've been doing all this time?
安娜 别让这一切更难做
Oh, Anna, don't make this any harder than it already is.
如果我被抓 -你肯定会被抓的
If I get caught--- Which you will be.
你真是对我能力一点信心都没有
You have very little faith in my abilities.
这与你的能力无关
It has nothing to do with your abilities.
如果索菲亚没从巴黎回来
When Sofia doesn't come back from Paris,
他们一定会知道 是你从中作祟
they'll know the part you played.
他们知道去哪儿找你
They'll know where to find you.
所以你应该离我越远越好
So you should stay as far away as possible from me.
他们会杀了你的
They'll kill you.
杀之前还会折磨你
After they torture you first.
我最不希望的 就是把你卷进来
The last thing that I want is for you to be involved.
哦 你真傻
Oh, you fool.
我已经卷进来了
I am involved.
我已经卷进来30年了
I've been involved for 30 years.
我爱你
I love you.
你
You
什么
...what?
我不会再说第二遍
I'm not going to repeat it.
无论发生什么
Whatever happens..
我们都共同面对
...we face it together.
你不能让他戴着窃听器上
You don't expect him to wear that?
我理解你的担忧
I understand your concern,
但这是上司的坚决要求 不然交易取消
but my superiors insisted. Or there's no deal.
不 没事的 安娜
No, it's all right, Anna.
录音带要怎么给你
How do I get the tapes to you?
索菲亚需要把它带到巴黎
Sofia must bring them to Paris
然后送到大使♥馆♥ 我会在那里等着
and then deliver them to the embassy, where I'll be waiting.
你什么时候走
剧集 | 莫斯科绅士(2024) | 导航列表