剧集 | 莫斯科绅士(2024) | 导航列表
那我们怎么办
and where would that leave us?
我们的小姑娘表现如何
How's our girl doing?
显然很有天赋
A natural, apparently.
到底是怎么回事
What on earth?
你们在干什么 -不会吧
What is the meaning of this? - Oh, no.
爸爸
Papa.
索菲亚 回你房♥间去
Sofia, go to your room.
我跟这位先生要好好谈谈
This gentleman and I have matters to discuss.
您一定是误会了
I think there's been a misunderstanding.
不不不 我太明白
No, no, no, no, I understand perfectly well
这是怎么回事了 -你不明白
what's going on here. - You don't.
维克多只是在教我弹钢琴
Viktor's teaching me piano.
哼 他们都会这么说
Well, that's what they all say.
老掉牙的借口 不是吗
It's the oldest trick in the book, isn't it?
亚历山大 你别出洋相了
Alexander, you're making a fool of yourself.
我向你保证 先生 摸着胸口保证
I can promise you, sir, hand on heart,
我跟索菲亚只是在弹音阶和奏鸣曲
Sofia and I have been playing scales and sonatas.
音阶和奏鸣曲
Scales and sonatas?
爸爸
Papa.
你看他 现在懂我在说什么了吧
Do you see what I mean about him now?
索菲亚 -让她去
Sofia! - Just leave her be.
我跟你还没完呢 索非亚
I'm not finished with you. Sofia.
对不起 维克多
Apologies, Viktor.
他有点老顽固了
Old'age is getting the better of him.
小姐 站住
Young lady, stop.
刚才如果
I apologize
是我误会了 我向你道歉
if I might have misconstrued what was happening.
如果
Might have?
维克多根本不是我喜欢的类型
Viktor isn't even my type.
你还有喜欢的类型吗
You have a type?
你刚才害得我颜面扫地
You completely humiliated me in there.
维克多可能再也不会理我了
Viktor might not even speak to me again,
更别说教我弹琴
let alone teach me a lesson.
你在学弹钢琴 为什么不告诉我呢
Why didn't you tell me you were learning the piano?
我本想给你个惊喜的
It was supposed to be a surprise
在你生日那天
for your birthday,
但是被你毀掉了
but you ruined it.
你什么时候回来的
And when did you get back?
巡演提早结束了
The tour was cut short.
现在来看 真是一刻也不早
Not a moment too soon, by the look of it.
她说她有喜欢的类型
She says she has a type.
对 她应该很喜欢吉恩·凯利那类的
Yes, I believe she's rather fond of Gene Kelly.
但怎么可以
Buthow?
你得明白 她要长成一位年轻女人了
Surely you understand that she's becoming a young woman.
当然 不是这个意思 但是
Yes, of course. It's not that, but...
都没人告诉我一下
it's just, nobody told me.
告诉什么 孩子会长大么
What, that children grow?
对 可是我
Yes. No. I...
我不知道 我根本不知道
I don't know. I had no idea
你会跟她聊这些
you were talking to her about any of this.
聊什么
All what?
聊怎么做女人
Being a woman.
你知道我一直很关心索菲亚的
You know I've always cared for Sofia
她需要我时 我时刻都陪在她身边
and been there for her whenever she needed it.
也不是时时刻刻吧
Until such times as you're not.
你这话啥意思
And what exactly does that mean?
好吧 你有时在 有时不在
Well, you're here, then you're there.
你回来酒店住一个月 然后又会去巡演
You're here for a month and then off on tour again.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我才是她的日常监护人
I'm her day-to-day guardian.
我有责任保护她安全
It's up to me to keep her safe.
索菲亚得学会保护自己安全
It's up to Sofia to keep herself safe,
你要是总这也拦着她
and she's never going to learn how
那也拦着她的 那她永远也学不会
if you keep feeling the need to protect her.
这跟你又有什么关系
Well, I don't know that it's any of your business.
从索菲亚到这家酒店的那一刻
Since the moment she arrived in this hotel,
我就参与到她的生命之中
I've been a part of Sofia's life.
你难道真没一点感激之情吗
And you have absolutely no appreciation for
那些我努力疏通的关系
the strings I've had to pull,
那些我做出的牺牲
for the sacrifices I've had to make,
不仅是为了她 也为了
not just for her, but...
你觉得你该走了
I think you should leave.
不 听我说
No.Look--
我请你出去
I'd like you to go.
索非亚
Sofia.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
亚历山大出事了
Alexander, something happened.
怎么了 -索菲亚
What is it? - Sofia.
她在哪儿 -在这儿
Where is she? - Here.
索菲亚
Sofia!
天啊 上帝啊
Oh, my God! Oh my God.
她怎么样了 -亚历山大
How is she? - Alexander!
我们叫过医生了
We've called for a doctor.
她没意识了
She won't wake up.
不不不 她需要去医院
No, no, no. She needs to go to a hospital.
帮我扶她起来
Help me get her up.
等等 你要去哪
Wait, where are you going?
亚历山大 你不能去
Alexander, you can't.
医生会过来的 亚历山大
The doctor will come here. Alexander!
有我在 亲爱的
I've got you, my darling.
帮我开门
Get the door.
亚历山大 不要
Alexander, no.
站住 站住
Stop! Stop!
求你了
Please,
送我去医院
take me to the hospital.
圣安瑟伦医院
St. Anselm's.
开快点
Please, be quick.
亚历山大 等等
Alexander, wait!
快点开
Quickly, please.
我已经尽可能快了 同志
I'm going as fast as I can, comrade.
没事的
It's all right.
—切都会好起来 有爸爸在
It's going to be all right. Papa's here.
拜托 越快越好
Please, as fast as you can.
什么事
Yes?
抱歉 嗯
Excuse me. Uh...
出事了
There's been an accident.
索菲亚出事了
Sofia's been in an accident.
她在哪儿 带我去见她
Where is she? Take me to her.
她不在酒店
She's not in the hotel.
亚历山大带她去圣安瑟伦医院了
Alexander took her to St. Anselm's.
亚历山大带她去的
Alexander took her?
他离开酒店了
He-he left the hotel?
我要去医院 我要跟他们在一起
I have to go to the hospital. I have to be with them.
不行不行 你得待在这儿
No, no, no. You need to stay here.
大家会认出你来的
People will recognize you.
我去
I will go.
确保索菲亚没事
Make sure Sofia's all right.
谢谢你
Thank you.
有多少人看到了
How many people saw?
他抱着她跑出了酒店大门
He carried her out the front of the hotel.
天色已经很晚 客人不多
It was late, so not many guests,
但是工作人员
but the staff...
有多少
Howmany?
应该至少有一打人看到了
I think there are at least a dozen witnesses.
包括莱普列夫斯基经理
Including Manager Leplevsky.
莱普列夫斯基经理 -是的
Leplevsky? Yes, um...
我是莱普列夫斯基经理 听您差遣
Manager Leplevsky, at your service.
您就是阿巴舍夫上尉吧
Captain Abashev, I presume?
我们通过电♥话♥
We spoke on the phone.
罗斯托夫什么时候走的
When did Rostov leave?
剧集 | 莫斯科绅士(2024) | 导航列表