剧集 | 莫斯科绅士(2024) | 导航列表
你永远不能离开这家酒店
You must never leave this hotel.
前情提要
只要离开 我就会收拾你
If you do, I'll be waiting.
我捡到你时 你也就这个年纪
You can't have been much older when I found you.
为了生存 有些事我们不得不做
We all do what's necessary to survive,
才能让我们爱人有活路
so our loved ones survive.
她还会回来吗
Will she ever come?
我不知道 但在她知道回来前
I don't know, but until she does,
我都在这里陪你
you'll stay here with me.
哪怕到永远吗
Even forever?
《莫斯科绅士》
第一季 第6集
记住 交朋友需要时间 别操之过急
Now, don't worry if it takes time to make friends.
不要过分讨好 也不要冷冰冰
Don't try too hard, but don't be aloof either.
不要冷冰冰 明白
Don't be aloof. Got it.
自然展现你的魅力就好 明白吗
Just let your natural charm come to the fore, understand?
明白明白 我知道 爸爸
Yes, yes, I know, Papa.
别担心 她会没事的 -我不担心
Don't worry. She'll be fine. - I'm not worried.
我有什么好担心的
What have I got to be worried about?
记得要玩得开心
And don't forget to have fun.
她都没回头看我一眼
She didn't even look back.
啊 你回来了
Ah, there you are.
爸爸 你真的不用再等我了
Papa, you really don't need to wait for me anymore.
你说归说 等我还是要等
Nevertheless, I shall do so all the same.
你回来路上迷路了吗
Did you get lost on your way home?
路是被封了吗
Did they close down all the roads?
我不要跟你掰扯这个 -掰扯什么
We're not doing this. - Doing what?
我跟朋友一起回来的 我们边走边聊
I was with my friends. Talking, walking.
我看是聊的多
Oh. More the former than the--
聊的多 走的少
More the former than the latter.
你可真会猜 爸爸
You're so predictable, Papa.
有空一起喝下午茶吗
Do you have any time for afternoon tea?
抱歉 我还要做作业
Sorry, I have homework.
好吧 那我就
All right, then I shall let you...
不打扰你了
be on your way.
岁月在我们这个年纪 会流逝的很快
At our age, it all goes by so quickly.
你应该也没安娜的消息吧
Don't suppose you've heard from Anna.
我还以为奥尔加能告诉你
I would've thought Olga would've been able
她到哪儿了呢
to fill you in on her movements.
她不理我了
She's not speaking to me.
我在某件事上 似乎操之过急了
I think I did something rather rash.
我打算听听你的意见
I was hoping you might be able to advise me.
退后
Stand back.
克拉伦斯
Clarence!
聪明 真聪明
Clever. It's very clever.
是啊 多么美好啊
Yes, isn't it beautiful?
你看 这就是为什么美国从不闹革命
You see, this, this is why America never had a revolution.
带我回到妻儿身边
Get me back to my wife and kids.
他们都被洗♥脑♥了 去相信什么美国梦
They're all brainwashed into believing the American dream.
我们通常会等放映结束后
Traditionally, the merits of a film
再讨论一部电影的优点
are discussed when it's finished.
只要花上五分钱 人们就会被自己
And for the price of a nickel, the people are indoctrinated
是良民老百姓的假象所迷惑
into the lie if they're good little citizens--
只要他们安分守己
If they just stay in their place,
就会因努力工作 好心待人
they'll be rewarded for their hard work
而得到奖励
and kindness.
这个想法很糟糕吗
Oh, is that such a terrible idea?
这都是谎言 是为了让人维持现状
It's a lie to maintain the status quo.
哎 又来了
Oh, here we go.
十年了
Ten years,
美国大萧条都持续十年了
America's Depression lasted ten years.
无产阶级别无他法 只能自谋生路
The proletariat were left to fend for themselves.
他们拿起武器了吗 没有
Did they take up arms? No.
不不不 他们拖着脚步走进电影院
No. No, they shuffled to the nearest movie house,
让最新的幻象像吊在绳上的怀表一样
where the latest fantasy was dangled before them
在他们眼前晃来晃去
like a pocket watch on the end of a chain.
欢迎来到贝福德瀑布镇
耶 你好 贝德福德瀑布镇
Yay! Hello, Bedford Falls.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas!
圣诞快乐 乔治
Merry Christmas, George.
圣诞快乐 乔治
Merry Christmas, George.
圣诞快乐 电影院
Merry Christmas, movie house!
圣诞快乐 商场
Merry Christmas, Emporium!
他一路上感动的所有人
All the people he touched along the way.
建筑和贷款
...Building and Loan!
让我们反思自己的人生
Makes us think about our own lives.
我们做过的事
The things we've done.
如果没有我们 世界又会变成什么样
What the world would've been like if we hadn't been in it.
新年快乐
Happy new year to you.
关掉吧
Turn it off.
反正也快看完了
Well, it's nearly finished.
下次我来选电影
I choose next time.
玛丽 玛丽
Mary! Mary!
玛丽
Mary!
你好 银行审查员先生
Well, hello, Mr. Bank Examiner.
早上好 -早啊
Good morning. - Morning.
你肯定知道今早在三楼走廊
You re no doubt aware of the incident this morning
发生的意外吧
in the third floor corridor.
意外
Incident?
不不不 我不觉得是意外 -两只鹅
No, no, no, I don't believe so. - It appears
似乎从波雅尔斯基餐厅储藏室的
two geese have escaped from a cage
笼子里逃了出来
in the pantry of the Boyarsky.
或者说被放了出来
Or they were released.
你认为埃米尔或许与此事有关么
Do you think Emile might've had something to do with it?
不 我不这么认为
N-No. I don't.
两只动物 正在酒店某处游荡
Two animals are now on the loose somewhere in the hotel.
闹得鸡犬不宁
Running amok.
你觉得这事很好笑吗
Does this amuse you?
当然不是
Absolutely not.
我看到任何一只
If I see either of them,
就会马上报告
I will report it immediately.
所以你对这事一无所知
So you know nothing about this.
我怎么会知道
Well, how would I?
这种淘气行为像是孩童所为
These antics suggest a certain childishness
一个了解酒店各项区域的孩子
and a knowledge of the service areas of the hotel.
索菲亚今早去厨房♥了吗
Did Sofia pay a visit to the kitchens this morning?
这怎么可能
Well, how could that have been?
跟之前一样 我今早目送她去了学校
I saw her off to school this morning, as usual.
当然了
Of course.
行 没别的事了吧
Well, if that's all.
这家酒店的声誉
This hotel's reputation
就是我的声誉
is my reputation.
我不允许任何人玷污
I won't have it tarnished by anyone.
好的 -好的
Okay. - Okay.
真是服了
Good grief.
走了那么久 我的脚踝都不是自己的了
All that walking, my ankles have grown ankles on them.
我一度以为你要放我鸽子了
I thought for a moment I'd be taking tea alone.
好吧 因为地铁又坏了
Oh, well, the Metro was down again.
哟 金泡泡鸡尾酒 嗯
Ah, gin spritz. Hmm.
金酒多 气泡少 完美
Heavy on the gin, light on the spritz. Perfect.
是啊 瓦西里坚持这么做
Yes, well, Vasily insists on it.
但我承认 这能让
Although, I have to admit it's useful
小孩子不来烦我
for swatting children out of my way.
他在为你考虑 多贴心
Oh, it's sweet he wants to take care of you.
不 他想让我看起来老一点
No, he wants me to look old,
以免别的男人感兴趣
so that other men won't be interested.
这个傻瓜昨晚求婚了
Last night, silly fool proposed.
他求婚了 -他喝醉了
He proposed? - Mm. He was drunk.
至少我觉得他喝醉了
Well, at least I assume he must've been.
你没接受
You didn't accept?
没有
No.
他会想让我搬去跟他一起住的
Well, he'd want me to move in with him permanently,
剧集 | 莫斯科绅士(2024) | 导航列表