剧集 | 莫斯科绅士(2024) | 导航列表
AlI he wanted to do was play his violin.
萨沙 我们以前曾彻夜长谈
Sasha, we used to talk late into the night
讨论如何让世界变得更美好
about how the world could be made better.
我们会吵架 -不 我们达成了一致
·We argued. - No, we agreed.
你曾相信
You once believed
所有的人都应有机会和自♥由♥
all people should have the opportunity and freedom
去做他们想做的人
to become whatever they wanted in life.
每个人都会做梦 米世卡
Everyone has dreams, Mishka.
但只有孩子会活在梦里
Only children believe them after they wake up.
我知道你对俄♥罗♥斯♥爱得深沉
I know the love you have for Russia,
对你的人♥民♥ 你的阶层爱得深沉
the love you have for its people. Your people.
我们应该向前看 而不是活在过去
We can look forward rather than back.
你不觉得我们失去的已经够多了吗 萨沙
Don't you think we've both lost enough already, Sasha?
打扰一下 -什么事 瓦西里
·Excuse me. - Yeah, Vasily.
厄本诺娃同志给你的信
A message for you from Comrade Urbanova.
那两条大狗的主人
The owner of the two rather large dogs.
谢谢你
Thank you.
请再给我一次留下第一印象的机会
晚上六点 楼下酒廊见
我们约好了的 你来晚了
You were late for our appointment.
我要去赴一个千载难逢的约
A rare opportunity has presented itself,
恐怕我们得推迟到明天了
and I'm afraid we will have to delay until tomorrow.
但我们有约在先 我得跟你谈谈
We had a prior arrangement, and I need to talk to you.
好的 但我们约好明天再谈
Yeah, but we just agreed on tomorrow instead.
是你建议明天 我们约好的今天谈
You suggested tomorrow. We agreed today.
我给你20卢布
I'|I give you 20 rubles.
50
Fifty?
厄本诺娃小姐想问问
Miss Urbanova is inquiring as to why
你为什么躲在花盆后面
you are hiding behind a plant pot.
尼娜 你的事我相信可以等
Nina, whatever it is, I'm sure it can wait.
求你了
Please.
罗斯托夫伯爵
Count Rostov?
晚上好
Good evening.
我很开心你能从
I'm so pleased you could drag yourself away
花丛后面现身
from the flower arrangements.
见到您很苇幸 厄本诺娃小姐
The pleasure is mine, Miss Urbanova.
拜托
Oh, please.
叫我安娜吧
Call me Anna.
咱们走吧
Shall we?
今天没带您那四条腿的朋友吗
Your four- legged friends will not be joining us?
不会
They shan't.
但我看你带了两条腿的朋友
But I see your two- legged one shall be.
这是你女儿吗
Is this your daughter?
他吗 不是 -不是
Him? No. - No.
我不认识她
I don't know who this is.
不如我们去别的地方
Shall we go somewhere else?
不列颠酒店有家很棒的餐厅
The Hotel Britannia has a fantastic restaurant.
他不能离开酒店
He's not allowed to leave the hotel
因为他是个罪犯
'cause he's a criminal...
够了 尼娜 -对俄♥罗♥斯♥人♥民♥
AII right, Nina. ...and a danger
有潜在危险 -尼娜 够了
to the Russian people. - Nina, that's enough.
我谢谢你
Thank you.
这么说你认识她 -几乎不认识
So you do know her? Hardly at all.
我宁愿不认识
ore than I would like.
317房♥间
Room 317.
给我20分钟
Give me 20 minutes.
尼娜
Nina?
什么事
Yes?
啊 有人在等我
Ah, um...I am expected.
厄本诺娃同志马上就来
Comrade Urbanova will be just a moment.
啊 你们好啊
Ah. Hello, girls.
开下门 好吗
Get that, would you?
晚上好
Ah, good evening.
放这儿就行 谢谢
Just there, please.
啊 我今天去了两家餐馆
Ah. I've been in two restaurants
一家酒吧 竟然现在没吃上东西
and a bar today and haven't had a bite to eat.
快饿死了
I'm absolutely starving.
在欣赏扩建的剧院吗
Admiring the additions to the theatre?
我可能不会用”欣赏”这个词
"Admire"might not exactly be the word I would use.
显然 列♥宁♥要宣布
Mm, apparently, Lenin's going to announce
成立新苏维埃国家了
the formation of the new Soviet state.
前提是他还没有死
If he isn't already dead, of course.
好吧 来看看都有什么好吃的
Well, shall we see what we've got?
哦 谢谢你
Oh. Thank you.
所以
So...
你去了两个餐厅和一个酒吧
...two restaurants and a bar?
三个小时 应付了五个记者
Five journalists in three hours,
把相同的套话当做第一次
the same stories recounted each time
说了一遍遍
as if it were the first.
然后去见了一个导演
And then a meeting with a director
从业年限还没我的鞋子久
younger than most of my shoes.
戈卢别夫 自诩为天才
Golubev imagines himself a genius,
但让我引以为豪的一点是
but I pride myself on being
我在看人上从没走过眼
an impeccable judge of character.
以你为例吧
Take you, for example.
以我为例么
Take me?
一个资源丰富的人
A man of certain means.
不再是了
Well, not anymore.
但在过去 你什么都不缺
But in the past you never wanted for anything.
哦 我也有很多
Oh, I wanted for many things
从没机会享受过的东西
I never had the opportunity to enjoy.
但不是因为缺钱
Not for lack of money.
我敢肯定你已经
And I'm sure there are
有很多喜欢的东西了
many things you did enjoy all too readily.
吃啊
Go on.
你来自一个名望之家
You're from a family of some stature- -
是继承来的 而不是自己挣来的
inherited rather than earned?
某种程度而言 也是自己挣来的
Well, it was earned at some point.
但不是你挣的
But not by you.
你没有那种伟大将军的气质
You don't have the air of a great military leader.
还好 不然我也活不到今天
Luckily, or else I would be dead by now.
以你的身份 你本也活不到今天
Given who you are, you should be dead.
而你却仍待在大都会酒店
Instead you're imprisoned at the Metropol Hotel.
为什么
Why?
他们为什么要把你关在这
Why are they keeping you here?
轮到我问问题了
My turn.
从你剔鱼刺的动作
The way you deboned that fish,
我判断你是渔夫之女
I would say you are the daughter of a fisherman.
我在黑海边的一个村庄长大
I was raised in a village on the Black Sea.
你没有兄弟姐妹
You had no siblings.
据我所知没有
That I know of.
所以你是乡村姑娘 逃离那里的渴望
So you lived in this village, dreaming of escape.
促使你走上了舞台
That's what drew you to the stage,
一个让你忘记现实生活的地方
a place where you could forget about your life.
那个渔村是我最快乐的时光
I was at my happiest there.
我会去海滩帮爸爸补网
I'd go to the beach and help my father mend nets.
可惜他在你很小时就去世了
He died when you were very young
所以你才想逃离
That's why you wanted to escape.
回到你身上
Back to you.
我说的对吗
Am I right?
回到你身上
Back to you.
你太太在革命后带着孩子们
Your wife left Russia after the Revolution
离开了俄♥国♥
and took the children.
我无妻无子
I have neither wife nor child.
是没机会 还是没欲望
Lack of opportunity or desire?
我向你保证 两者都不缺
There was no shortage in either department, I can assure you.
那你呢
And you?
子女吗 没有
Children? No.
子女是是一个难以承受重担
No, it would've been an impossible burden.
为什么
Why?
他们为什么不杀你
Why did they let you live?
你为什么要逃离家乡
剧集 | 莫斯科绅士(2024) | 导航列表