剧集 | 莫斯科绅士(2024) | 导航列表
如果你为了保护我
if you condemn those men
而将他们交入死神之手
to their deaths to protect me...
就是对我们两人尊严的践踏
it will dishonor us both.
那便是我们关系的结束
And it will be the end for us.
七号♥桌的那五位
Party of five on table seven.
啊 好的
Ah. Yes.
谢谢你 安德烈
Thank you, Andrey.
夫人
Madam.
谢谢你
Thank you.
厄本诺娃小姐 这是今晚的菜单
Miss Urbanova. Our menus for this evening.
有什么推荐吗 -每个都很好吃
Anything you would recommend? - It's all excellent.
但在我们点菜前 来点香槟
Uh, before we get into all that... Champagne.
两瓶28年的克鲁格
Two bottles of Krug '28.
哦 今晚要庆祝什么呢
Ah, what are we celebrating this evening?
我的新电影开始制♥作♥了
The start of production on my new film.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
相信一定会取得巨大成功
I'm sure it will be a huge success.
两瓶克鲁格香槟
Two bottles of Krug.
今晚我请客
Tonight will be my treat.
406房♥间
Room 406.
啊 我马上叫人把你们的酒送上去
Ah. I will have your drinks sent over right away.
♪告诉我 不是这样的♪
♪Say it isn't so♪
♪告诉我 不是这样的♪
♪Say it isn't so♪
♪每个人都在说♪
♪Everyone is saying♪
♪你不再爱我了♪
♪You don't love me♪
♪告诉我 不是这样的♪
♪Say it isn't so♪
♪我去过的每个地方♪
♪Everywhere I go♪
♪我认识的每个人♪
♪Everyone I know♪
♪都在窃窃私语♪
♪Whispers♪
♪说你已经厌倦了我♪
♪That you're growing tired of me♪
♪告诉我 不是这样的♪
♪Say it isn't so♪
♪大家都说你♪
♪People say that you♪
♪找到了新欢♪
♪Have found somebody new….♪
来杯伏特加 奥德里斯
Vodka, please, Audrius.
♪不久之后♪
♪I And it won't be long ♪
♪你就会离开我♪
♪I Before you leave me♪
♪告诉我 这不是真的♪
♪Say it isn't true♪
♪无论我走到哪里♪
♪Everywhere I go...♪
♪我认识的每个人♪
♪Everyone I know...♪
♪都在窃窃私语♪
♪Whispers♪
♪你已经慢慢厌倦了我♪
♪That you're growing tired of me♪
♪告诉我♪
♪Say♪
♪不是这样的♪
♪It isn't so♪
♪人们都说你♪
♪People say that you♪
♪有了新的爱人♪
♪Have found somebody new...♪-
♪用不了多久♪
♪And it won't be long♪
♪你就会离开我♪
♪Before you leave me♪
♪告诉我 这不是真的♪
♪Say it isn't true...♪
这面包挺好吃吧
Enjoying your bread?
俄♥罗♥斯♥面包
Russian bread.
世界上最好吃的面包
Finest in all the world.
你醉了
You're drunk.
这面包是柏林货吗 小心点哦 同志
Is this bread from Berlin? Careful, comrade.
只消咬一口 沙拉莫夫就会向你开炮
Take a single bite and Shalamov will shoot you from a cannon.
闭上你的嘴
Keep your mouth shut.
你说的对
You're right.
我应该保持沉默
I should be silent.
大家都该保持沉默
We should all be silent!
不管我们死了多少人
No matter how many of us die.
不管我们敬爱的领袖让多少人忍♥饥挨饿
No matter how many our beloved leader a-allows to starve,
我们都应该保持沉默
we should all be silent.
所以 忘了什么德国面包 法国面包吧
So, forget your German bread, forget your French bread.
世界上只有一种面包 真正的面包
There is only one true bread in all the world.
产自俄♥罗♥斯♥
That belongs to Russia!
俄♥罗♥斯♥面包
Russian bread!
唯一正宗的面包
The one true bread...
就是俄♥罗♥斯♥面包
is Russian bread!
你找到证据了吗
You have something?
别活在你那个礼义廉耻的故事里
This is not one of your pretty stories.
这是我们生活的现实世界
This is the reality of the world we live in.
但我们可以选择 -哦 我觉得你没的选
We have a choice. - Oh, I don't see that you do.
贝尔斯基和纳切夫科对你来说又是谁
Who are Belsky and, Nachevko to you?
你可以为了妹妹的尊严杀掉一个人
You killed a man for your sister's honor
却不愿给我帮助你朋友所需的东西
but you won't give me what I need to help your friend.
我这么做 会宣判他们死刑的
I would be condemning them to their death.
他们死总比明迪奇死要好
Better them than Mindich.
不管怎样 选择权在你
Either way, the choice is yours.
其实 选择权在你
Actually, the choice is yours.
你可以阻止这一切的发生
You can stop this from happening.
救下米什卡
Save Mishka.
用正当的手段扳倒政敌
Prove your case against your enemies.
行正义之事
Do the honorable thing.
没错 -你的世界已经不存在了 亚历山大
Yes. - Your world is gone, Alexander.
所以忘掉什么尊严吧 没有这种东西
So forget honor. There's no such thing.
我不相信
I don't believe that.
更重要的是 米什卡也不相信
And more importantly, neither does Mishka.
那么 你再也见不到你朋友了
Then you will never see your friend again.
为什么 发生什么事了吗
Why? Did something happen?
奥西普
Osip.
你朋友刚在酒店大闹一场
Your friend put on quite a show.
谢谢你 波格丹 我来送小姐下去
Thank you, Bogdan. I'll take it from here.
弗雷娅
Freya.
我还以为今晚
Just when I thought this evening
不会更有趣了呢
couldn't get any more interesting.
今晚从酒店被人带走的那个人
There was a man taken from here tonight.
他叫米哈伊尔 ·费奥多罗维奇 ·明迪奇
His name is Mikhail Fyodorovich Mindich.
你需要把这个写下来
You'll need to write this down.
他去年大部分时间都在顿涅茨克地区
He spent most of last year in the region of Donetsk,
亚历山大 -他见证了可怕的饥荒
Alexander….. - He witnessed the beginning
是如何开始的
of a terrible famine.
住口
Stop.
饥荒不存在
There is no famine.
真♥相♥对你来说不重要吗
Does the truth not matter to you?
我在这儿有自己的生活
I have a life here.
至少现在而言 你也有
And right now, so do you.
我喜欢你 亚历山大
I like you, Alexander.
你刚对我说的话 我不会再说第二遍
I'll never repeat what you just told me.
你也不该再说第二遍
Neither should you.
从来没人知道
No one ever discovered the truth
纳切夫科与贝尔斯基的关系的真♥相♥
about Nachevko and Belsky's relationship.
但党对真♥相♥从来都嗤之以鼻
But the party had little regard for the truth.
只要它怀疑有人不忠
When it suspected disloyalty...
便会不停施压 直到有人崩溃
...it simply applied pressure until someone broke.
斯大林让整个国家都处于人人自危的铁腕统治之下
Stalin held the country in an iron grip of fear.
没人是安全的
And no one was safe.
俄♥罗♥斯♥的人♥民♥忍♥饥挨饿
Russia's people starved
革命吞噬了年青一代
and the revolution devoured its children.
但是大都会酒店的客人
But the guests in the Metropol--
仍然享受着
they still experienced
俄♥罗♥斯♥所能提供的最美妙的资源
the very best Russia had to offer.
而这里的员工
And the staff...
他们从彼此身上
...well, they took solace
找到了慰藉
in each other. -
又是一顿美味 -啊 没什么的
Delicious again. - Ah, it's nothing.
一些剩饭剩落而已
Leftovers.
我们在地球上的时间如此短暂
Ours is such a brief moment on this Earth.
别让最美好的东西与你擦肩而过
Don't let the best bits pass you by.
呃 玛丽娜
Uh, Marina?
我 我今晚会给你做饭
I'll-I'll-I'll cook for you tonight.
我每晚都会给你做饭
I'd cook for you every night.
剧集 | 莫斯科绅士(2024) | 导航列表