剧集 | 莫斯科绅士(2024) | 导航列表
但绝对是他
It was definitely him.
没
No.
对不起
My apologies.
恐怕浪费您的时间了 格列布尼科夫指挥官
It appears that you've wasted your time, Commander Glebnikov.
你
You.
给我过来
A word.
爸爸
Papa?
别起身 千万别起身
Don't-don't try to get up. Don't try to get up.
你在医院
You're in hospital.
你摔下了楼
You've had a fall.
我不记得了 -哦 不
I don't remember. - Oh, no.
是谁带我来的
Who brought me here?
爸爸
Papa.
别担心 他现在安全了
Don't worry. He's safe.
他已经回到了酒店
He's back in the hotel now.
你也很安全
You're safe.
他今后更会处处管着我了
He's never gonna let me do anything again.
你真把我们吓得半死
You gave us all quite the scare.
你只管休息
You just rest.
我来对付你♥爸♥爸
Leave your Papa to me.
奥尔加从医院打来了电♥话♥
Olga's called me from hospital.
她醒了 可以说话了 -天啊
She's awake and talking. Oh, God!
感谢上苍
Thank God.
她担心你再也不会让她离开你视线
She's afraid you'll never let her out of your sight again.
她说对了
She's right.
谢谢你
Thank you.
虽然不知道你做了什么 但是谢谢你
I don't know exactly what it is that you did, but thank you.
好吧 不只是我
Well, it wasn't just me.
是大家齐心协力的结果
Everyone played a part.
大家都是为了你
They all did it for you.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry...
如果我曾让你有种
if I ever gave you any reason to feel
不够感恩你的付出的感觉
that I-I didn't appreciate you enough in the past.
如果么
"If"?
对你不够感激
Didn't appreciate you enough.
在你全国巡演时
That it was hard not being able to go anywhere,
对自己的寸步难行十分窝火
while you gallivant around the country.
巡演并没有取消
The tour wasn't cancelled.
是我自己回来的 原因很可笑
I came back, because for some absurd reason,
因为我很想你们两个
I missed you both.
自从我小时候离开家乡
Ever since I left home as a child, I...
我就觉得长♥期♥呆在一个地方很可怕
I found the idea of staying in one place terrifying.
直到现在
Until now.
我也想你
I miss you.
但我们并不必如此
But it doesn't have to be that way.
你可以留在莫斯科
You could stay here in Moscow.
你 你可以搬来和我一起住
You could….. You could move in with me.
天啊 才不要
Goodness no.
我要住酒店套房♥
I'll take a suite in the hotel.
永久住下去
Permanently.
索菲亚 -爸爸
Sofia-- - Papa.
我亲爱的女儿
Oh! My darling girl.
爸爸 爸爸 你把我抱得太紧了 -对不起
Papa. Papa, you're crushing me. - Oh, I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你确定你想这么做么
You're sure this is what you want?
我想为你这么做
It's what I want for you.
我永远不会忘记与你一起度过的岁月
I will never forget the years we've spent together.
你是我的导师 我的母亲
You've been my mentor, my mother.
你一直都是让我头疼的小祖宗
You've been a pain in my backside.
去吧 去解除他的痛苦吧
Oh, go on. Put him out of his misery.
瓦西里
Vasily...
我接受你的求婚
I accept.
在岁月夺走
Olga and Vasily spent
我们心爱的奥尔加之前
five happy years together…..
她与瓦西里快乐地生活了五年
...before old age took our beloved Olga from us.
她于我而言 如同祖母一样
She had been like a grandmother to me.
大都会的员工 就是我的家人
The Metropol staff were my family.
那是我记忆中 大家最后一次欢聚一堂
It was the last time I remember us all being together.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
剧集 | 莫斯科绅士(2024) | 导航列表