剧集 | 莫斯科绅士(2024) | 导航列表
When are you leaving?
今晚
Tonight.
这样万一事情败露 你们国家就不用面对
So your country doesn't have to face the embarrassment
自己外交官被抓的尴尬了
of having one of your own locked up, should this go wrong.
亲爱的亚历山大
My dear Alexander,
你这么做之前请再次三思
this isn't something you should undertake lightly.
斯大林也许死了 但不要抱有幻想
Stalin may be gone, but be under no illusion--
如果你被抓 -我们很清楚
if you're caught-- - We're well aware
后果是什么
of what the consequences would be.
我来告诉你这个怎么用
Let me show you how this all works.
这是苏联最流行的手表
This is the most popular watch in the USSR
并得到斯大林本人的认可
and approved by Stalin himself.
电线一插♥进♥去 麦克风就会激活
The microphone is activated the moment the wire is pushed in.
随即开始录音
Then it'll start recording.
你会看到秒针开始走
You'll see the second hand moving.
把线拔♥出♥来♥ 表就停了
Pull it out and it stops.
我应该应付得来
I should just about manage that.
索非亚
Sofia.
来我办公室谈谈
A word in my office.
你可能注意到了 酒店加强了安保措施
You'll have noticed the increased security in the hotel.
我们有重要客人到访
We've important guests.
所以
So...
我想过一遍你们今晚会在大厅
I want to go through the music that you're going to be playing
演奏的音乐
in the piazza this evening.
把门关上
Shut the door.
普罗科菲耶夫第二钢琴协奏曲
Prokofiev's Piano Concerto No. 2.
这是他在背弃革命之后创作的
It was written after he turned his back on the Revolution.
他的音乐会比咱俩活得都久
His music will outlive the both of us.
这家酒店还住过另一个女孩
There was another girl who used to stay in this hotel.
尼娜·库里科娃
Nina Kulikova.
对这个名字有印象吗
Does the name mean anything to you?
她是我妈妈
She's my mother.
可惜了
Such a pity.
我想让你知道我已经尽力了
I want you to know that I did everything I could...
我对她尽力了
forher.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我警告过她父亲
I warned her father that she was in danger of...
她有误入歧途的危险 好在
being led astray. And to his credit,
他确实送她去上了学 接受了教育
he did send her away to a school to be educated, but...
不幸的是
unfortunately,
她堕落的本性
her corrupt nature
和沦丧的道德感 -住嘴
and moral bankruptcy... - Stop it.
已经奠定了她反叛的本性
…..meant it was inevitable that she would rebel.
你根本不了解她
You don't know the first thing about her.
我了解的应该比你多
I think I know more than you.
我知道你的父母都被判犯有反苏堕落罪
I know your parents were both found guilty
他们被送去了集中营
of anti-Soviet corruption and they were sent
再也没有回来过
to a camp that they never came back from.
你为什么要告诉我这个
Why would you tell me that?
很抱歉
Sorry.
我不是故意让你难过的
Didn't mean to upset you.
你会做什么
What will you do?
索菲亚今晚会在大厅演奏
Sofia's playing in the piazza this evening.
我得按原先计划行事 否则会引起怀疑
I didn't want to arouse suspicion by changing our plans.
我要到午夜以后才能完事了 如果我
Well, I won't finish till after midnight. If I--
不会有什么 “如果 “
There's not going to be an "if."
不要让它出现 “如果”
Don't let there be an "if."
他们要是盘问你
They've questioned you.
你就说自己一直都
Tell them you've always been
对我和理查德的交往存疑
concerned about my friendship with Richard.
不要反抗
Don't resist.
不要被抓
Don't get caught.
晚上好 安德烈
Good evening, Andrey.
晚上好 先生
And good evening to you, sir.
我是今晚的服务员之一
I'm one of your waiters for this evening.
把手举起来
Raise your hands.
谢谢你
Thank you.
索菲亚
Sofia?
我没事 -你不像没事
I'm fine. - You're clearly not.
告诉我出什么问题了
Tell me what it is.
你觉得呢 这个地方 一切都有问题
What do you think? This place, all of it.
我都不能呼吸了
I can't even breathe.
他们杀了我父母
They killed my parents.
我忍♥受不下去了
I won't do it anymore.
索菲亚 今晚不行 相信我和你父亲
Sofia, not tonight, trust me. Trust your father.
不管你现在想做什么
Whatever it is you're thinking of doing--
让一让
Excuse me.
音乐该开始了
The music's supposed to have started by now.
索菲亚 抱歉打断你的演奏
Sofia, apologies for interrupting
但考虑到今晚的观众
that performance, but given the audience
也许弹一些更爱国的曲目
that we have this evening, perhaps something more patriotic
才合适
might be in order?
比如 国歌♥
The State Anthem... perhaps?
同志们 谁想聆听我们的国歌♥
Comrades, who would like to hear our Anthem?
除非你政♥治♥上持有异议
Unless you have some objection on political grounds?
安静 不要激动
Be still, my beating heart.
是赫鲁晓夫
It's Khrushchev.
我现在理解你当年
I understand now how you must have felt
在革命之后的感受了
after the Revolution.
你会润吗
Will you run?
像我这样的人无处可去
There's nowhere for someone like me to go.
靠刀剑生活的 必死于刀剑之下
He who lives by the sword, dies by the sword.
这话谁说的来着 莎士比亚吗
Who was that? Shakespeare?
马太福音
Uh, Gospel of Matthew.
你觉得这都是我的因果报应吗
You think I deserve everything that comes my way?
我希望你能得到曾被你
I hope you are afforded the fair justice
剥夺的公正与正义
that you denied so many others.
那么多人
All those people.
他们都是某人的孩子
They were somebody's child,
母亲 父亲
somebody's mother, father.
朋友
Someone's friend.
这一切都是为了什么
What was it all for?
这个问题现在问起来容易
That's an easy question to ask now.
在当时却很难
Harder at the time.
总之 都结束了
No matter. It's done.
他什么时候走的
W-When did he leave?
大约一小时前
About an hour ago.
他留下了这个
He-he left this.
这是在1913年 我们毕业的那年
This is 1913, the year we graduated.
我们现在的目标在何方
Where is our purpose now?
这首诗是米什卡在伊德尔霍宅邸的南客厅里写的
Mishka wrote this poem in the south parlor at Idlehour.
那时候 创作政♥治♥批评类的诗歌♥
It was in the time when it was still dangerous
依然很危险
to write poems of political impatience.
鉴于他的背景 我们决定
Given his background, we decided
以我的名义发表
that it should be published in my name.
讽刺的是 多年后 在我本该被处决时
The irony is, years later, when I was due to be executed,
他们却饶了我一命 因为他们认为这首诗是我写的
they spared me because they thought I'd written this poem.
米什卡
Mm, Mishka,
我最最亲爱的朋友
my dear, dear friend.
他离开时 我问他要去哪里
When he left, I asked him where he was going,
他只回答了一句话 这重要吗
but he just said, "Does it matter?"
是时候离开这个疯人院了
It's time to get out of this madhouse.
剧集 | 莫斯科绅士(2024) | 导航列表