剧集 | 莫斯科绅士(2024) | 导航列表
Sofia's missing. Search the building.
拜托 求求了
Come on. Please.
要么掌控环境 要么被环境掌控
Master your circumstances or be mastered by them.
索菲亚
Sofia?
你打算对我做什么
What are you going to do with me?
你不能 就把我留在这儿
Can't just...leave me here.
总会有人来找你的
Someone will come looking for you eventually.
不会的
They won't.
求你了
Please.
晚上好 大都会酒店
Good evening. Metropol Hotel.
当然 我明天一早就派辆出租车
Of course, I'll arrange for a cab to the station
去车站
first thing in the morning.
全体登车
All aboard!
赫尔辛基的乘客全体登车
All aboard for Helsinki!
你得登上这趟火车
You need to get on this train.
不 这不是我的火车
No, this isn't my train.
你可以用这本护照进入芬兰
You can use this passport to get you into Finland.
他还会来吗
Was he ever coming?
他不会了 因为我指出
Not after I pointed out
这么做会给你带来危险
the danger he'd place you in by doing so.
他要我把这个给你
He wanted me to give you this.
斯大林也许死了 但我们依然在
Stalin may be gone, but we haven't stopped
惩罚我们敌人的家属
punishing the families of our enemies.
他希望你安全
He wants you to be safe.
就像我希望我妻子安全一样
Just as I wanted my wife to be.
全体登车
All aboard!
去赫尔辛基的乘客请登车
AlI aboard for Helsinki!
晚上好 大都会酒店
Good evening, Metropol Hotel.
喂
Hello?
大都会酒店
Metropol Hotel.
我再也没见过我爸爸和安娜
∫neversaw my papa or Anna ever again.
我后来发现 爸爸逃出了酒店
I discovered that Papa had escaped the hotel.
但之后发生了什么 仍然是个谜
But what happened after remains a mystery.
我更愿意相信 他们最终都逃了出来
I Jike to Imagine them both finally freej
我更愿意相信 他们最终都逃了出来
〔 lfke to imagine them both finally free,
我更愿意相信 他们最终都逃了出来
Ilike to imagine them both finally free,
余生幸福地生活在一起
living out the rest of their lives together.
他们给了我生命中最好的礼物
They gave me the greatest gift of life.
我一直铭记在心
I'll keep them in my heart.
直到永远
Always.
剧集 | 莫斯科绅士(2024) | 导航列表