剧集 | 莫斯科绅士(2024) | 导航列表
前情提要
你和你的阶层不能再活于莫斯科
Life for you and your kind is over in Moscow.
你永远不能离开这家酒店
You must never leave this hotel.
如果离开 我会收拾你的
If you do, I'll be waiting.
你要是出去 他们真会开枪吗
Will they really shoot you if you go outside?
这把钥匙能打开酒店的每一扇门
I have a passkey that opens every door in the hotel.
门后还有门 房♥间套着房♥间
There are rooms behind rooms and doors behind doors.
这家酒店十分危险 对你而言尤甚
This hotel is a dangerous place, especially for you.
你是1913年这首诗的作者吗
Are you the author of this poem of 1913:
《我们的目标现在何方》
"Where Is Our Purpose Now? "
确实跟我有关
It was attributed to me.
尼古拉
Nikolai!
我如果当真
If I take it seriously...
可能会陷入黑暗的绝望
...I could fall into a dark despair
再也找不到出口
I could find no way out from.
为了确保进步 我们必须继续实行
We must continue with a form of state capitalism
某种形式的国家资本主义
to ensure progress!
先把猪养肥再杀
The pig must be fattened for the feast.
请大家面对现实
We've got to be realistic.
我们不能转为纯粹的共♥产♥主义
We can't switch to pure communism.
我们需要新的经济政策
The New Economic Policy is needed...
新在何处
There's nothing new about it.
工人仍在辛勤劳作
The workers still toil,
而新地主取代了旧地主获利
but now the new landowners profit instead of the old ones.
这只是过渡时期 也许
For a period of transition, perhaps...
不 我们苦暴♥政♥之枷锁久也
No, we have suffered under the yoke of tyranny too long.
缓慢过渡 不是我们革命的目的
We fought for revolution, not slow transition.
团结起来 让我们建立一个新的罗斯
Together we can build a new Russia.
我们做得到
It is within our grasp...
只要我们勇敢些
...but we must be brave,
伸出手来拥抱它
reach out and take it.
米世卡
Mishka.
我们不接受妥协
There can be no compromise.
你认识他
You know him?
是的
Yes.
我们必须建立一个机会平等的世界
We must build a world of equal opportunity for all.
我们拒绝接受现状
We can't go on like this.
孩童在嗷嗷待哺 很多人都冻死在了
Children are going hungry. Families are freezing to death
自己的家里
in their homes.
没错 原本的资源足够分配
Yes, there should be enough to go around,
但富人依然在攫取一切
but the rich are still taking everything.
这是不对的 不
It isn't right. No!
这是不对的
It isn't right.
我们的人性何在
Where's our humanity?
我们对同胞的爱何在
Where's our love for our fellow man?
米世卡
Mishka.
亚历山大·伊里西
Alexander Ilyich.
很高兴再见到你
Good to see you again.
可惜现在才见到你
I'd hoped it might be sooner.
是啊 我一直子为大业奔走
Yes, I've been doing important work.
我问问 你在哪个暴♥政♥枷锁下受苦了
Remind me, under which yoke of tyranny did you suffer?
我记得你跟我家人
I seem to recall you enjoying
住在伊得勒霍时 貌似还挺享受
your stays with my family at Idlehour.
顺便说一句 他们把那里烧成了灰烬
They burned it to the ground, by the way.
我知道
I know.
我也很高兴得知
I was glad to hear
伯爵夫人设法逃了出来
the Countess managed to escape.
我邀请你来我家
I invited you into my home.
为你提供食物衣物
I clothed you, I fed you.
可惜那衣服不合身
The clothes didn't fit.
你我曾是朋友
You were my friend.
我待你如兄弟
I treated you like a brother.
你以我为耻
You were ashamed of me.
看来你给了我个好理由
You gave me good reason to be.
这一切都是源自于你
Everything that happened was because of you.
《莫斯科绅士》
第一季 第2集
我不记得叫过客房♥服务啊
I don't recall ordering room service.
你走的时候能帮我掸掸灰吗
If you could give it a dust while you're there,
我将不胜感激
it'd be greatly appreciated.
当今世界 在无神圣之物了吗
Is nothing sacred anymore?
这是你祖母寄来的
It's from your grandmother.
显然不是
Oh, apparently not.
流亡中的叛徒
The traitors in exile
还幻想辉煌归来
are still dreaming of a glorious return.
梦想着罗曼诺夫王朝的复辟
A restoration of the Romanov dynasty.
米哈伊尔·费奥多罗维奇·明迪奇
Mikhail Fyodorovich Mindich.
你认识他吗
You know him?
认识 算点头之交吧
Yeah, a passing acquaintance.
你们大学时是室友
You lived together at university.
尽管你们的政♥治♥和背景不同
Despite your difference in politics and background,
他仍是你最亲密的朋友
I'd say he was your closest friend.
那你们还来问我做什么
Then why ask?
因为谎言中总能找到真♥相♥
Because there's truth to be found in the lies we tell.
我们曾经很亲密
We were close friends
但后来我们遇到了分歧
until circumstances came between us.
什么分歧
What circumstances?
他想把我所在的阶级抹去
He wanted to erase the class to which I belong.
这倒可能是句真话
That may have been true once.
米世卡首次引起我注意 是在你受审时
Mishka first came to my attention at your trial.
显然 他在党内影响不小
Apparently, he has influence within the Party.
我需要你帮忙
I'd like your help...
更好地了解他
...to understand him better.
我不确定能帮上什么忙
I'm not sure what use I could be.
你认识他十多年了
You've known him over a decade.
一定对他的性格有所了解
You must have some insight into his character.
人们可能需要一段时间才能理解这一切
It can take time for people to understand how this works.
但他们会理解的
But they always do in the end.
但是公主正在去图申舞会的路上
But the Princess was on her way to the Tushins' ball.
太对了 所以她完全可以
Well, precisely. So she would've been perfectly
礼貌地找借口离开
within the bounds of courtesy to excuse herself.
相反 她坚持要带老太太
Instead, she insisted that she took the old lady
去看望她儿子 那个在
to visit her son, the blacksmith,
库德罗沃镇的铁匠
in the town of Kudrovo,
离她有七英里多远
more than seven miles away.
然后呢
And then?
铁匠的家人聚集在马车周围
The blacksmith's family gathered around the carriage,
老太太邀请公主
and the old lady invited the Princess
下榻至他们寒舍喝茶
into their humble home for tea.
铁匠畏缩了
The blacksmith winced.
车夫倒吸了一口气
The coachman gasped.
铁匠的儿子窘得满脸通红
The blacksmith's son flushed with embarrassment.
为什么
Why?
因为她是公主
Because she was a princess.
去一个工人家庭做客有失身份吗
And going into a working man's house was beneath her.
这到底是是我的故事 还是你的故事
Is this your story or mine?
把一个故事据为己有本就存疑
Whether stories truly belong to anyone is questionable.
戈利琴公主优雅地接受了
Princess Golitsyn gracefully accepted
老妇人的邀请
the old crone's invitation,
即便这意味着
even though it meant
完全错过图申舞会
missing the Tushins' ball altogether.
她最后嫁给铁匠的儿子了吗
Did she marry the blacksmith's son?
我天 当然没
Good God, certainly not.
她喝完了一杯茶
She finished her glass of tea,
爬上马车
climbed back in the carriage
然后就回家了 -哦
and went home. - Oh.
但她的举止正符合公主身份
But her behavior was befitting of a princess,
这就是这节课的目的
which is the object of this lesson.
我更喜欢她嫁给
I would've preferred it
铁匠儿子的结局
if she married the blacksmith's son.
铁匠儿子也会喜欢这结局
So, too, would he, I imagine.
奥尔加 求你做点什么
剧集 | 莫斯科绅士(2024) | 导航列表