剧集 | 莫斯科绅士(2024) | 导航列表
你已经做了这么多顿饭了
You've done enough of that already.
换我来给你做
I'll cook for you.
我要吻你了
I'm going to kiss you now.
— 会儿见 -当然
Later. - Oh, yes, absolutely.
第6213天
尽管周围人的生活不断在变
Although life changed for the people around him...
伯爵的生活依旧如故
...the Count's life remained the same.
直到有一天晚上
Until one evening,
酒店的门再次旋转
the door of the hotel spun once more,
命运把一个人抛进了大厅
and fate flung someone into the lobby
而这个人将永远改变伯爵的一生
who would change the Count's life forever.
瓦西里 想喝杯睡前酒吗
Fancy a nightcap later, Vasily?
喝了我就没法上班了
I'd fall asleep if I did.
好吧 那么晚安了
All right. Good night, then.
亚历山大·伊里奇
Alexander Ilyich?
尼娜
Nina.
出什么事了吗
Has something happened?
尼娜 你在发抖
Nina, you're shaking.
我丈夫有麻烦了
My husband's in trouble.
你丈夫吗
Your husband?
里奥 他被捕了
Leo. He's been arrested
他被判了五年劳♥改♥
and he's been sentenced to five years corrective labor.
我很抱歉 -他们要把他送上
I'm so sorry. - They're putting him
今晚去谢弗斯塔格的火车
on the train tonight for Sevvostlag.
我要跟他一起去
I'm gonna follow him.
不 尼娜 这不是个好主意
No, Nina. I don't think that's a good idea.
我需要有人帮忙照看索菲亚
What I need is for someone to watch over Sophia
等我把自己安顿好
while I get myself settled.
我会回来接她的
I'll come back for her.
也许需要几个星期
It may take several weeks or
甚至一个月
even a month.
我没有其他人可以求助了
I've got no one else to ask.
我父亲 他
M-My father, he...
我很抱歉 尼娜
Oh, I'm so sorry, Nina.
求你了 亚历山大 我再没亲人了
Please, Alexander. I have no one.
可以 当然可以 我愿意
I-I will. Of course I will. I will.
是的
Yes.
索菲亚 他就是我跟你说过的那个人
Sophia, this is the man I told you about.
你的亚历山大叔叔
Your Uncle Alexander.
他会暂时照看你的
And he's gonna look after you for a short while,
我之后就回来
and then I'll be back.
然后我们坐长途火车去看爸爸
Then we'll go on the long train to Papa.
没错 亲爱的
That's right, my sweet.
然后我们坐长途火车去看爸爸
And then we'll take the long train to Papa.
我爱你
I love you.
这些都是她的东西
These are her things.
嗯 你最好把
And, um, you-you should probably
把这个拿着
take this, too.
你是对的
You were right.
我应该留下来的
I should have stayed.
真希望我当时留了下来
I wish I stayed.
感谢你所做的一切
Thank you for everything.
没事
Yes.
剧集 | 莫斯科绅士(2024) | 导航列表